Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quick and Snappy sketches (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@AzureFlameGod

I'll be looking over my current funds and figure out how much more I have to go. If also have to make my order when I'm on a desk top to get you the referance for the piece as imgur no longer has a way to log in for mobile devices(like my kindle).
@AzureFlameGod

I'll be looking over my current funds and figure out how much more I have to go. If also have to make my order when I'm on a desk top to get you the referance for the piece as imgur no longer has a way to log in for mobile devices(like my kindle).
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@LDDarcWolf alrighty! take your time ^v^
@LDDarcWolf alrighty! take your time ^v^
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@azureflamegod could I get a slot whenever your open since I missed it?
@azureflamegod could I get a slot whenever your open since I missed it?
bOdoW5l.png
@AzureFlameGod

Thanks, I'll let you know as soon as I've done the math and figured out how many days I've got to grind to get the funds. I also have a early familiar that I'm hoping to sell(no interest in it yet though).
@AzureFlameGod

Thanks, I'll let you know as soon as I've done the math and figured out how many days I've got to grind to get the funds. I also have a early familiar that I'm hoping to sell(no interest in it yet though).
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@AzureFlameGod
Thank you!! And whoops, can't believe I forgot - fullbody please!
@AzureFlameGod
Thank you!! And whoops, can't believe I forgot - fullbody please!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@goldenrain305 sure!
@goldenrain305 sure!
@Iodine [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/233628901006508042/620352593603985499/unknown.png[/img] one angry noodle!!!
@Iodine unknown.png one angry noodle!!!
@AzureFlameGod pinglist please!
@AzureFlameGod pinglist please!
thank you so much. @azureflamegod
thank you so much. @azureflamegod
bOdoW5l.png
@AzureFlameGod Heya! If you wouldn't mind, could you add me to your pinglist for openings, please? I always love seeing your work! <3
@AzureFlameGod Heya! If you wouldn't mind, could you add me to your pinglist for openings, please? I always love seeing your work! <3
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8