Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quick and Snappy sketches (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@LDDarcWolf Alright, and yes, please and thank you.
@LDDarcWolf Alright, and yes, please and thank you.
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@AzureFlameGod.

You're welcome, and will do.
@AzureFlameGod.

You're welcome, and will do.
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@AzureFlameGod

Amended my order. :)
@AzureFlameGod

Amended my order. :)
Can you ping me when you're open again?
Can you ping me when you're open again?
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Aehdncl @Cryingpan @LDDarcwolf so sorry for the delay!! I'm going to be busy all dang week until monday so just a heads up ;w; feel free to cancel
@Aehdncl @Cryingpan @LDDarcwolf so sorry for the delay!! I'm going to be busy all dang week until monday so just a heads up ;w; feel free to cancel
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@AzureFlameGod
That's alright! Thanks for the head's up! I've been pretty busy myself so I totally get it - I'd still love to commission you, but if it's a lot on your plate, I can always come back later? By which I mean I don't intend to cancel, but if you feel like it's too much, feel free to make the decision on your own and just let me know? Sorry I'm bad at communication stuff lol
@AzureFlameGod
That's alright! Thanks for the head's up! I've been pretty busy myself so I totally get it - I'd still love to commission you, but if it's a lot on your plate, I can always come back later? By which I mean I don't intend to cancel, but if you feel like it's too much, feel free to make the decision on your own and just let me know? Sorry I'm bad at communication stuff lol
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@AzureFlameGod

No worries, I'm a patient person. Thank you so much for the heads up. Hope that you have lots of luck with all your stuff this week.

I'm not going to cancel, I'm happy to wait till you have more time to work on mine(and the other folks) commissions. :)
@AzureFlameGod

No worries, I'm a patient person. Thank you so much for the heads up. Hope that you have lots of luck with all your stuff this week.

I'm not going to cancel, I'm happy to wait till you have more time to work on mine(and the other folks) commissions. :)
@AzureFlameGod guess who completely missed this ping! [points at myself] lovely work, i'm soooo glad i got the chance to commission you! you have such fun gesture and energy in your posing!
@AzureFlameGod guess who completely missed this ping! [points at myself] lovely work, i'm soooo glad i got the chance to commission you! you have such fun gesture and energy in your posing!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@AzureFlameGod

Hi! When you get the chance, may I be put on the pinglist? Thank you.
@AzureFlameGod

Hi! When you get the chance, may I be put on the pinglist? Thank you.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
@AzureFlameGod
No worries, take your time! Thanks for letting us know! :)
@AzureFlameGod
No worries, take your time! Thanks for letting us know! :)
8YFDEep.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8