Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards | Full
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
Ahh, thank you so much! It is perfect for him <3 (And really gorgeous too)
Ahh, thank you so much! It is perfect for him <3 (And really gorgeous too)
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
[b]Username: artsydragon7[/b] [b]Panel Format Number: 6[/b] [b]Specific images you want included: things like books, green tea, flowers, herbs, etc[b] [b]Specific images you do not want: not really anything in particular [/b] [b]Character Description/Lore: she’s a librarian who keeps the clan’s books safe. she loves nature and is a mage of her flight.[/b] [b]Other: this is her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32521964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325220/32521964_350.png[/img] [/url] [/b] @reveurs
Username: artsydragon7
Panel Format Number: 6
Specific images you want included: things like books, green tea, flowers, herbs, etc
Specific images you do not want: not really anything in particular
Character Description/Lore: she’s a librarian who keeps the clan’s books safe. she loves nature and is a mage of her flight.
Other: this is her!

32521964_350.png

@reveurs
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@artsydragon7

Ooh, she seems lovely! I'll get started as soon as I can. ^^
@artsydragon7

Ooh, she seems lovely! I'll get started as soon as I can. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@yeezy13

You're perfectly fine! I'll definitely try and take those things into account when I go ahead and put the board together. ^^
@yeezy13

You're perfectly fine! I'll definitely try and take those things into account when I go ahead and put the board together. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@yeezy13 [img]https://i.imgur.com/SIxXkil.png[/img] Furry sounds like such a delightful character! For his board, I tried to appeal more to both his flight element and the warm nature he possesses. So, I went with a more calm yet comfortable vibe hence those certain images. I also tried to keep to the general color scheme you gave, so everything's tinted either purples, blues, or a very lightly tinted brown. Please let me know if you'd like anything changed; I'll be happy to do so! <3
@yeezy13

SIxXkil.png

Furry sounds like such a delightful character! For his board, I tried to appeal more to both his flight element and the warm nature he possesses. So, I went with a more calm yet comfortable vibe hence those certain images. I also tried to keep to the general color scheme you gave, so everything's tinted either purples, blues, or a very lightly tinted brown.

Please let me know if you'd like anything changed; I'll be happy to do so! <3
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@yeezy13 Sure, that wouldn't be a problem at all. ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/qJYx62T.png[/img] This should, hopefully, be better!
@yeezy13

Sure, that wouldn't be a problem at all. ^^

qJYx62T.png

This should, hopefully, be better!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@yeezy13

Thank you for ordering in the first place! I'm really glad you love it. <3

Make sure to credit me if, and when, you use it. ^^
@yeezy13

Thank you for ordering in the first place! I'm really glad you love it. <3

Make sure to credit me if, and when, you use it. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@ArtsyDragon7

Sorry for bothering you, but I just wanted to clear this up! ^^; Since you had only put 6 under the panel format section in your form, I'm assuming that you wanted one of the 6 panel ones. But, did you have a specific preference for one of those three formats?
@ArtsyDragon7

Sorry for bothering you, but I just wanted to clear this up! ^^; Since you had only put 6 under the panel format section in your form, I'm assuming that you wanted one of the 6 panel ones. But, did you have a specific preference for one of those three formats?
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs oh! no, I don’t really have a preference, and yeah, I wanted the six panels :)
@Reveurs oh! no, I don’t really have a preference, and yeah, I wanted the six panels :)
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@ArtsyDragon7

Alright, thank you! I'll just choose one of the boards and get started on it as soon as I can, then send it off to you. ^^
@ArtsyDragon7

Alright, thank you! I'll just choose one of the boards and get started on it as soon as I can, then send it off to you. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37