Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards | Full
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37
@Reveurs
ahhhh thank you!! It looks really nice!

edit: if you’re still open, I would love to commission another one!
@Reveurs
ahhhh thank you!! It looks really nice!

edit: if you’re still open, I would love to commission another one!

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@iicaaruus

I'm really glad you like it! And do feel free to commission for another one. ^^ I just won't be able to get to it until tomorrow afternoon since I'm trying to finish up some other matters for tonight.
@iicaaruus

I'm really glad you like it! And do feel free to commission for another one. ^^ I just won't be able to get to it until tomorrow afternoon since I'm trying to finish up some other matters for tonight.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs
Username: iicaaruus
Panel Format Number: 1
Specific images you want included: lots of lanterns, night sky, stars, maybe something craft-ish like hands making lanterns or painting, warm colors + black
Specific images you do not want: no words please
Character Description/Lore: it’s for this boy idk if that helps
Other: kind of like a umm,, almost a magical feel?? like looking up at a sky full of stars or a city lit up at night that takes your breath away - that kind of quiet wonder

also take all the time you need! I’m in no rush! <3
@Reveurs
Username: iicaaruus
Panel Format Number: 1
Specific images you want included: lots of lanterns, night sky, stars, maybe something craft-ish like hands making lanterns or painting, warm colors + black
Specific images you do not want: no words please
Character Description/Lore: it’s for this boy idk if that helps
Other: kind of like a umm,, almost a magical feel?? like looking up at a sky full of stars or a city lit up at night that takes your breath away - that kind of quiet wonder

also take all the time you need! I’m in no rush! <3

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
@thirus [b]Remor[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/EJqFP9p.png[/img] [b]Nihmedu[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6fjrvhe.png[/img] Here you are! I really enjoyed working on this for these two dragons! I really love their individual concepts and tried to stick more to their lore and color scheme while also including the images you requested. Let me know if you want anything changed and I'll be glad to do so. ^^
@thirus

Remor:
EJqFP9p.png

Nihmedu:
6fjrvhe.png

Here you are! I really enjoyed working on this for these two dragons! I really love their individual concepts and tried to stick more to their lore and color scheme while also including the images you requested.

Let me know if you want anything changed and I'll be glad to do so. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs

they both look awesome, thank you so much!
@Reveurs

they both look awesome, thank you so much!
@thirus I'm really glad you like them! Make sure to credit me if you decide to use them/put them in their bios. ^^ ----- @iicaaruus [img]https://i.imgur.com/8CvRNN1.png[/img] Here you are! I really loved working on this board for Ahrima! At first, I did try and incorporate that creative touch to the board at your request, but since it didn't quite fit well with the other images, I replaced it with a simple night sky image. I also tried to keep to that theme of quiet wonder, hence the array of lanterns and sky images. Let me know if you want anything changed and I'll gladly do so. ^^
@thirus

I'm really glad you like them! Make sure to credit me if you decide to use them/put them in their bios. ^^

@iicaaruus

8CvRNN1.png

Here you are! I really loved working on this board for Ahrima! At first, I did try and incorporate that creative touch to the board at your request, but since it didn't quite fit well with the other images, I replaced it with a simple night sky image. I also tried to keep to that theme of quiet wonder, hence the array of lanterns and sky images.

Let me know if you want anything changed and I'll gladly do so. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Reveurs
ahh thank you! It’s so pretty!
@Reveurs
ahh thank you! It’s so pretty!

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
[center]@Reveurs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34460222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344603/34460222_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username:[/b] Roheryn [b]Panel Format Number:[/b] Format 4 (the 15kt/g one) [b]Specific images you want included:[/b] Whatever you feel fits his colours/lore. [b]Specific images you do not want:[/b] I would prefer no human parts (eyes/hands). [b]Character Description/Lore:[/b] In his bio! [b]Other:[/b] Giving you free-range on this! He's got a summary and poems in his bio which should give a feel for his character. All I ask is that it sticks to his colour scheme and in some way incorporates his lore.[/center]
@Reveurs

34460222_350.png

Username: Roheryn
Panel Format Number: Format 4 (the 15kt/g one)
Specific images you want included: Whatever you feel fits his colours/lore.
Specific images you do not want: I would prefer no human parts (eyes/hands).
Character Description/Lore: In his bio!
Other: Giving you free-range on this! He's got a summary and poems in his bio which should give a feel for his character. All I ask is that it sticks to his colour scheme and in some way incorporates his lore.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn

I'll certainly try my best to work with his lore and colour scheme! Feel free to send over the payment and I'll accept it once I've pinged you with the result. ^^
@Roheryn

I'll certainly try my best to work with his lore and colour scheme! Feel free to send over the payment and I'll accept it once I've pinged you with the result. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Roheryn [img]https://i.imgur.com/TWUeyU4.png[/img] Flavius is such an intriguing character! I had a lovely time working on this board for him. I tried to work with both his lore and colour scheme, incorporating the imagery of ruins, a wreath in lieu of a traditional crown, offerings, and a pantheon/building for the former. The remaining ones I looked towards his apparel/accent for inspiration. Please let me know if you want anything changed and I'll do so!
@Roheryn

TWUeyU4.png

Flavius is such an intriguing character! I had a lovely time working on this board for him. I tried to work with both his lore and colour scheme, incorporating the imagery of ruins, a wreath in lieu of a traditional crown, offerings, and a pantheon/building for the former. The remaining ones I looked towards his apparel/accent for inspiration.

Please let me know if you want anything changed and I'll do so!
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37