Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Astra's { Humanoid } Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bump! 3 slots free
Bump! 3 slots free
y61dWJx.png
@AstraLily

Hey hey! Your pixel animations are wonderful ^^
Piece Type: Blink Animation
Payment Type: Gems
Reference(s): Azuli!
Contact Method (optional): N/A (Honestly, you can just reach me through private messages on FR ^^)
Any other information Please do remember that Azuli's right horn (his right) is bigger than the other one!

Thank you very much in advance !
@AstraLily

Hey hey! Your pixel animations are wonderful ^^
Piece Type: Blink Animation
Reference(s): Azuli!
Contact Method (optional): N/A (Honestly, you can just reach me through private messages on FR ^^)
Any other information Please do remember that Azuli's right horn (his right) is bigger than the other one!

Thank you very much in advance !
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif

@AstraLily

Piece Type: Traditional pencil sketch
Reference(s): here
Contact Method (optional): Pm please!
Any other information He uses glasses i'm not sure if you can see it very well, but you can draw him without them, the clothing don't need to be the exact same as long as they are simple clothing :)

@AstraLily

Piece Type: Traditional pencil sketch
Reference(s): here
Contact Method (optional): Pm please!
Any other information He uses glasses i'm not sure if you can see it very well, but you can draw him without them, the clothing don't need to be the exact same as long as they are simple clothing :)
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@AstraLily
Could I grab a slot for a few dragon bust sketches please?
@AstraLily
Could I grab a slot for a few dragon bust sketches please?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@AstraLily
I'd like two digital designs of some of my dragons. It would be 100g total right?
Sekhmet
Cheriy
@AstraLily
I'd like two digital designs of some of my dragons. It would be 100g total right?
Sekhmet
Cheriy
@tokaiiu @AlphaJoy @Foxe @DragonPirate

Sounds good all! I will get started - feel free to send payment ASAP. Thank you for ordering!
@tokaiiu @AlphaJoy @Foxe @DragonPirate

Sounds good all! I will get started - feel free to send payment ASAP. Thank you for ordering!
y61dWJx.png
So sorry it took me a couple days to get this filled out! [b]Piece Type:[/b] Bust sketch [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Reference(s):[/b] Below! [b]Contact Method (optional):[/b] Discord, if you'd like! Or PM works fine. Foxe#2591 [b]Any other information[/b] He's supposed to be a naive and happy wizard - he lives in the forest and is loosely based off Radagast the brown from lord of the rings. I was hoping for him to look in his 20-30s rather than old, with medium to long hair, if possible? I was thinking no facial hair. I don't mind if he looks feminine, it's up to you what his features and etc are like! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=885375] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8854/885375_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Piece Type:[/b] Dragon bust sketch [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Reference(s):[/b] Below [b]Contact Method (optional):[/b] See above! [b]Any other information[/b] He has a lot of good personality info in his bio! The basics though are pretty much he's a clever scientist who's also rather strange in his methods. He's very particular about his appearance, but he also has a frog on his head at all times. I can pay extra for you to add Edward (his frog) into the picture, that would make me so happy! [url=https://i.imgur.com/m2WHebI.png]This picture[/url] (sorry, I'm not good at humans) is sort of what I was envisioning for his hair/pupils/scar. None of the other details really matter - I'd love for his gembond to be incorporated somehow, and you can absolutely change up this rough design, it's just a sketch. That's also about how large I envisioned Edward being. Sorry if this is a lot of text! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=581000] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5811/581000_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Piece Type:[/b] Dragon bust sketch [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Reference(s):[/b] Below! [b]Contact Method (optional):[/b] Above :) [b]Any other information[/b] truthfully, I'm not sure what I want for her, other than a bit of her apparel being included! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=634777] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6348/634777_350.png[/img] [/url] Can you let me know the total? I think it was 50g per bust (can't find the price now) but if not let me know. I also am totally okay with paying extra for Edward if you could include him?
So sorry it took me a couple days to get this filled out!

Piece Type: Bust sketch
Reference(s): Below!
Contact Method (optional): Discord, if you'd like! Or PM works fine. Foxe#2591
Any other information He's supposed to be a naive and happy wizard - he lives in the forest and is loosely based off Radagast the brown from lord of the rings. I was hoping for him to look in his 20-30s rather than old, with medium to long hair, if possible? I was thinking no facial hair. I don't mind if he looks feminine, it's up to you what his features and etc are like!

885375_350.png

Piece Type: Dragon bust sketch
Reference(s): Below
Contact Method (optional): See above!
Any other information He has a lot of good personality info in his bio! The basics though are pretty much he's a clever scientist who's also rather strange in his methods. He's very particular about his appearance, but he also has a frog on his head at all times. I can pay extra for you to add Edward (his frog) into the picture, that would make me so happy!
This picture (sorry, I'm not good at humans) is sort of what I was envisioning for his hair/pupils/scar. None of the other details really matter - I'd love for his gembond to be incorporated somehow, and you can absolutely change up this rough design, it's just a sketch. That's also about how large I envisioned Edward being. Sorry if this is a lot of text!

581000_350.png

Piece Type: Dragon bust sketch
Reference(s): Below!
Contact Method (optional): Above :)
Any other information truthfully, I'm not sure what I want for her, other than a bit of her apparel being included!

634777_350.png

Can you let me know the total? I think it was 50g per bust (can't find the price now) but if not let me know. I also am totally okay with paying extra for Edward if you could include him?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@foxe

So sorry for the delayed response - the holiday weekend had me busy. The pricing is 50g per bust yes. I believe you wanted a human design for your first kid and while I don't have a price option for that listed I can do it for the same price as the dragon sketches no problem. And I will try my best to include Edward as well, free of charge (I've never really drawn a frog before so this will be a test!)
So the total would be 150g, feel free to shoot me a CR asap if you still want the arts and I'll get started soon c:
@foxe

So sorry for the delayed response - the holiday weekend had me busy. The pricing is 50g per bust yes. I believe you wanted a human design for your first kid and while I don't have a price option for that listed I can do it for the same price as the dragon sketches no problem. And I will try my best to include Edward as well, free of charge (I've never really drawn a frog before so this will be a test!)
So the total would be 150g, feel free to shoot me a CR asap if you still want the arts and I'll get started soon c:
y61dWJx.png
@AstraLily

Please add me to your ping list! Your art is gorgeous o:
@AstraLily

Please add me to your ping list! Your art is gorgeous o:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Adding now!
@Runi

Adding now!
y61dWJx.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11