Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Astra's { Humanoid } Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm opening back up, but only for USD orders. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I am grossly low on money at the moment and I can't spend the time for only dragon pixel currency.

That out of the way, please reply here for any orders! Your support is very appreciated.
I'm opening back up, but only for USD orders. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I am grossly low on money at the moment and I can't spend the time for only dragon pixel currency.

That out of the way, please reply here for any orders! Your support is very appreciated.
y61dWJx.png
Bump
Bump
y61dWJx.png
anotha one
anotha one
y61dWJx.png
bump
bump
y61dWJx.png
Piece Type: ink headshot
Payment Type: usd
Reference(s): i read through this whole thread and at one point someone asked you to pick which dragon and i'm pretty indecisive so would it be possible for you to pick which out of these three ( x x x ) you'd prefer to draw
Contact Method (optional): discord
Any other information: they don't have humanoid designs atm so please make one!
Piece Type: ink headshot
Payment Type: usd
Reference(s): i read through this whole thread and at one point someone asked you to pick which dragon and i'm pretty indecisive so would it be possible for you to pick which out of these three ( x x x ) you'd prefer to draw
Contact Method (optional): discord
Any other information: they don't have humanoid designs atm so please make one!
@hobihobi

Thank you so much for ordering! I would love to draw your girl Reverie. I'll follow up with you shortly in DM C:
@hobihobi

Thank you so much for ordering! I would love to draw your girl Reverie. I'll follow up with you shortly in DM C:
y61dWJx.png
bump
bump
y61dWJx.png
up
up
y61dWJx.png
I am opening up for FRC for the holiday weekend!
I am opening up for FRC for the holiday weekend!
y61dWJx.png
Update:

Modified some FRC prices
Added additional options for Dragon Busts and Humanoid Busts
Update:

Modified some FRC prices
Added additional options for Dragon Busts and Humanoid Busts
y61dWJx.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11