Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Astra's { Humanoid } Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@rootoo807

Your character is really cool! Thank you so much for your order, I'll get started on it as soon as I can. Feel free to private message me your discord or if you'd like I can send you mine :)
@rootoo807

Your character is really cool! Thank you so much for your order, I'll get started on it as soon as I can. Feel free to private message me your discord or if you'd like I can send you mine :)
y61dWJx.png
Piece Type: Traditional Ink
Payment Type: Gems
Reference(s): https://file.toyhou.se/images/15400939_4qv04dkY3BRtKa3.jpg
Contact Method (optional): PM or Ping
Any other information None that I can think of!

@AstraLily
Piece Type: Traditional Ink
Payment Type: Gems
Reference(s): https://file.toyhou.se/images/15400939_4qv04dkY3BRtKa3.jpg
Contact Method (optional): PM or Ping
Any other information None that I can think of!

@AstraLily
Sketchbook Thread
@Astralily WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE. Ah well. I profit from them missing out.
Piece Type: Ink headshot. These... these are very good.
Payment Type: Gems!
Reference(s): Here, here with larger than accurate ears, She also has hair down sometimes. Either works.
Bonus: That time she was a fey.
Contact Method: Discord
Any other information Maybe another forward-facing piece like the last one? Big smile, cockiness optional.
@Astralily WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE. Ah well. I profit from them missing out.
Piece Type: Ink headshot. These... these are very good.
Payment Type: Gems!
Reference(s): Here, here with larger than accurate ears, She also has hair down sometimes. Either works.
Bonus: That time she was a fey.
Contact Method: Discord
Any other information Maybe another forward-facing piece like the last one? Big smile, cockiness optional.
@AstraLily

Hi! I'd love to commission you, but I want to give you the opportunity to pick a character of mine you like yourself, if you want to :> I'd be going for a full colour digital piece. You can see my characters in need of art here and here.
If you'd rather I pick myself, that's fine too :)
@AstraLily

Hi! I'd love to commission you, but I want to give you the opportunity to pick a character of mine you like yourself, if you want to :> I'd be going for a full colour digital piece. You can see my characters in need of art here and here.
If you'd rather I pick myself, that's fine too :)
@Exeidur
Sifting through your lovely characters I find that I either want to draw Oryme or Naefrith- is there a preference? Also I'll have to warn you that since I have quite a few pieces in queue it's going to take me a bit, though I'll try to be as speedy as possible!
@Exeidur
Sifting through your lovely characters I find that I either want to draw Oryme or Naefrith- is there a preference? Also I'll have to warn you that since I have quite a few pieces in queue it's going to take me a bit, though I'll try to be as speedy as possible!
y61dWJx.png
@Blot @Noelysm I will start on your pieces soon! Thank you for ordering!! [emoji=spiral love size=2]
@Blot
@Noelysm

I will start on your pieces soon! Thank you for ordering!!
y61dWJx.png
@AstraLily Oooh, I think I prefer Orymé in your style, if that's alright :D I still have her as a dragon, in my den at the moment: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35611277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356113/35611277_350.png[/img] [/url] and I absolutely love her :> Anyway, if that's alright, I'll send over payment now~ 1milT/1kG, if I'm not mistaken!
@AstraLily

Oooh, I think I prefer Orymé in your style, if that's alright :D
I still have her as a dragon, in my den at the moment:

35611277_350.png

and I absolutely love her :>

Anyway, if that's alright, I'll send over payment now~ 1milT/1kG, if I'm not mistaken!
@Exeidur

Hey there! I am just now getting through to your commission (as I had a few in queue), were you still interested? I am sorry it took so long.
@Exeidur

Hey there! I am just now getting through to your commission (as I had a few in queue), were you still interested? I am sorry it took so long.
y61dWJx.png
@AstraLily

Hiya! I'm definitely still interested, yeah ^^ Should I send over payment now then? :) And do you need any more info about the girl?
@AstraLily

Hiya! I'm definitely still interested, yeah ^^ Should I send over payment now then? :) And do you need any more info about the girl?
@Exeidur

If you wouldn't mind PMing me important information about her, that could help!
Also, feel free to send payment when you're able.

Thank you again so much for your order!!
@Exeidur

If you wouldn't mind PMing me important information about her, that could help!
Also, feel free to send payment when you're able.

Thank you again so much for your order!!
y61dWJx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11