Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Auto’s Art Atelier • [ping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Automedon
Sweet! This is so awesome, I'm so freakin' excited!
Do you still want me to make an official request? And what would be the easiest way to link the images when I finally get them uploaded? PM?
@Automedon
Sweet! This is so awesome, I'm so freakin' excited!
Do you still want me to make an official request? And what would be the easiest way to link the images when I finally get them uploaded? PM?
Come to the Dark Side.
We have cookies.
@kaltana That would be lovely, yes! And PM would be perfect!^^
@kaltana That would be lovely, yes! And PM would be perfect!^^
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
Username: Kaltana
Dragon/Character Image: Reeah, the Silencer
Commission Type: Full body, full color
Payment Method: Item/gems
Add-Ons:(apparel, accents, etc.) None
Pose/Expression: feline-esque prowling/stalking
Extras: (specific horn shape, dinosaur you’d like them modelled after, etc.) Iridescent light purple coloring, if possible
@Automedon
Username: Kaltana
Dragon/Character Image: Reeah, the Silencer
Commission Type: Full body, full color
Payment Method: Item/gems
Add-Ons:(apparel, accents, etc.) None
Pose/Expression: feline-esque prowling/stalking
Extras: (specific horn shape, dinosaur you’d like them modelled after, etc.) Iridescent light purple coloring, if possible
Come to the Dark Side.
We have cookies.
@Automedon [b]Username:[/b] Oriel [b]Dragon/Character Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38846713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388468/38846713_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Full Color Bust [b]Payment Method:[/b] USD [b]Add-Ons:[/b] All the things! Definitely the skin, since it's full coverage. Just use your judgment about what will work in the overall composition, with apparel. ;) [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] Artistic judgment [b]Extras:[/b] He started out as a very powerful wind mage who was murdered in a mutiny against his friend/the warlord he supported. Somehow he managed to be not-actually-killed and "the body was never found for certain" ... because he turned himself into a sentient breeze/zephyr/windstorm. Reconstituted his body not too long ago. Sort of "blurry" about the edges and prone to getting a little transparent (in a non-body-horror way) when he's not thinking about presenting with a straightforward physical form. Playing tricks with lighting, shadow, and overall lining would be neat? Has to think about being solid and interacting with the physical world outside of the more nebulous 'can't see it but know it's there' thing that a breeze typically is.
@Automedon
Username: Oriel
Dragon/Character Image:

38846713_350.png

Commission Type: Full Color Bust
Payment Method: USD
Add-Ons: All the things! Definitely the skin, since it's full coverage. Just use your judgment about what will work in the overall composition, with apparel. ;)
Pose/Expression: Artistic judgment

Extras: He started out as a very powerful wind mage who was murdered in a mutiny against his friend/the warlord he supported. Somehow he managed to be not-actually-killed and "the body was never found for certain" ... because he turned himself into a sentient breeze/zephyr/windstorm. Reconstituted his body not too long ago. Sort of "blurry" about the edges and prone to getting a little transparent (in a non-body-horror way) when he's not thinking about presenting with a straightforward physical form. Playing tricks with lighting, shadow, and overall lining would be neat? Has to think about being solid and interacting with the physical world outside of the more nebulous 'can't see it but know it's there' thing that a breeze typically is.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Automedon
May I be added to the pinglist please?
@Automedon
May I be added to the pinglist please?
@kaltana Perfect, thank you!

@oriel Lovely! He should be an absolute pleasure to experiment with <3 your total will be $28usd! You can send payment here: www.paypal.me/automedonartsales

@solvei Of course! Added!
@kaltana Perfect, thank you!

@oriel Lovely! He should be an absolute pleasure to experiment with <3 your total will be $28usd! You can send payment here: www.paypal.me/automedonartsales

@solvei Of course! Added!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon payment sent, thank you!
@Automedon payment sent, thank you!
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@Automedon
If it's alright, I'd like to stay on the bust and the shop pinglists! I can't order anything right now, but once I've got more on hand, I'll definitely swing by! :D
@Automedon
If it's alright, I'd like to stay on the bust and the shop pinglists! I can't order anything right now, but once I've got more on hand, I'll definitely swing by! :D
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
@Automedon
Hello, please add me to your signature pinglist!
@Automedon
Hello, please add me to your signature pinglist!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@ririterasu Of course! I see you tried to edit it; I’ve changed the sharing settings now! Sorry about that!
@ririterasu Of course! I see you tried to edit it; I’ve changed the sharing settings now! Sorry about that!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34