Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Auto’s Art Atelier • [ping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Automedon [b]Username:[/b] Ahi [b]Dragon/Character Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14012690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140127/14012690_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Add-Ons:[/b] i'd love if his accent and golden seraph stuff could be added, as well as his crown and light halo :D and let me know of the total if you can, i'm bad at numbers lmao [b]Extras:[/b] id love it if he could be fancy and regal looking! oh, and i want a fullbody in color if that's alright! edit: so sorry for double ping!
@Automedon

Username: Ahi
Dragon/Character Image:
14012690_350.png

Payment Method: gems
Add-Ons: i'd love if his accent and golden seraph stuff could be added, as well as his crown and light halo :D and let me know of the total if you can, i'm bad at numbers lmao
Extras: id love it if he could be fancy and regal looking! oh, and i want a fullbody in color if that's alright!

edit: so sorry for double ping!
ycSiwsB.png
@coyoteking Haha hello! Absolutely! I'd love to. You can send payment here: www.paypal.me/automedonartsales
@coyoteking Haha hello! Absolutely! I'd love to. You can send payment here: www.paypal.me/automedonartsales
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@kenkou of course! I'm very comfortable with equine anatomy.

@ahi Oh he's lovely! Are you wanting a shaded fullbody or just flat colour?
@kenkou of course! I'm very comfortable with equine anatomy.

@ahi Oh he's lovely! Are you wanting a shaded fullbody or just flat colour?
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
[center]@Automedon I noticed you only have one sig spot and I believe someone ahead of me wanted a sig... so if I'm unable to get one this go around I will definitely have to come back :o [b]Username:[/b] Finis [b]Dragon/Character Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50208421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502085/50208421_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Experimental Sig [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Add-Ons:[/b] [skin=24660] Besides his accent his apparel isn't necessary if it's to difficult to add [b]Extras:[/b] Very inquisitive and mischievous. Likes shiny things, plants/flowers, stargazing and watching the sunset/rise. Other then that I say you have free reign, if that's alright?
@Automedon
I noticed you only have one sig spot and I believe someone ahead of me wanted a sig... so if I'm unable to get one this go around I will definitely have to come back :o

Username: Finis

Dragon/Character Image:
50208421_350.png

Commission Type: Experimental Sig

Payment Method: Gems

Add-Ons:
Besides his accent his apparel isn't necessary if it's to difficult to add

Extras: Very inquisitive and mischievous.
Likes shiny things, plants/flowers, stargazing and watching the sunset/rise.
Other then that I say you have free reign, if that's alright?
xWPtcnS.jpg
@Automedon
First off, I am so, so, SO happy to see that you're back! *squee*
Second off all, it might be because I'm blind, but how much would it be for a full color of an alien/feline sort of creature?

I've been trying to do my own version of her, but my skills aren't up to par, I absolutely LOVE your work (bows to the great Automedon), and I would love to have a piece for this character.
@Automedon
First off, I am so, so, SO happy to see that you're back! *squee*
Second off all, it might be because I'm blind, but how much would it be for a full color of an alien/feline sort of creature?

I've been trying to do my own version of her, but my skills aren't up to par, I absolutely LOVE your work (bows to the great Automedon), and I would love to have a piece for this character.
Come to the Dark Side.
We have cookies.
@Finis I can open up another sig spot for you, no worries!
What a pretty boy! It'll be 50g extra for the accent, so your total is 2050g! You can send payment through CR!

@kaltana Thank-you so much for the compliments! I'm honoured ! I'd say the price would be around 3.5kg-4kg, depending on how much designing you'd like me to do. Do you have refs, or just written description?
@Finis I can open up another sig spot for you, no worries!
What a pretty boy! It'll be 50g extra for the accent, so your total is 2050g! You can send payment through CR!

@kaltana Thank-you so much for the compliments! I'm honoured ! I'd say the price would be around 3.5kg-4kg, depending on how much designing you'd like me to do. Do you have refs, or just written description?
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon I've got a few sketches, and buried somewhere I've got a pseudo-ref...I think. But I could whip up a few things to get her basic anatomy across.

T^T You just want all my money...but you're totally worth it. I just gotta pull it out from somewhere. I'll try the couch cushions!
@Automedon I've got a few sketches, and buried somewhere I've got a pseudo-ref...I think. But I could whip up a few things to get her basic anatomy across.

T^T You just want all my money...but you're totally worth it. I just gotta pull it out from somewhere. I'll try the couch cushions!
Come to the Dark Side.
We have cookies.
@kaltana Sure thing! That sounds good! I'd estimate around 3.7kg/$37usd depending on how you want to pay! Thanks for trusting me with the design <3
@kaltana Sure thing! That sounds good! I'd estimate around 3.7kg/$37usd depending on how you want to pay! Thanks for trusting me with the design <3
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
Do you take mix payments? Because I have a light egg buried somewhere in my hoard, and I don't get paid until Friday, but I'll be more than happy to purchase the rest in gems!

And that was a full body, full color estimate? And thank you for being willing to put up with my craziness! I'm trying to find a spot to upload some of my sketches too, but my internet is crazy slow :1
@Automedon
Do you take mix payments? Because I have a light egg buried somewhere in my hoard, and I don't get paid until Friday, but I'll be more than happy to purchase the rest in gems!

And that was a full body, full color estimate? And thank you for being willing to put up with my craziness! I'm trying to find a spot to upload some of my sketches too, but my internet is crazy slow :1
Come to the Dark Side.
We have cookies.
@kaltana For sure! That’d be fine! That’ll take 250g off the total, so it’ll be $34.50! I can definitely wait until Friday for the rest.
Yes, coloured and shaded! No worries at all!
@kaltana For sure! That’d be fine! That’ll take 250g off the total, so it’ll be $34.50! I can definitely wait until Friday for the rest.
Yes, coloured and shaded! No worries at all!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34