Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@sockmonkeygerald

Hello! Thanks for the compliment. :D
I put you down for a spot, and changing her features is no problem. I know what you mean, changing your dragons' eyes now costs an arm and a leg.
Although, including a serthis familiar is a bit more than I'm willing to do I'm afraid. :(
@sockmonkeygerald

Hello! Thanks for the compliment. :D
I put you down for a spot, and changing her features is no problem. I know what you mean, changing your dragons' eyes now costs an arm and a leg.
Although, including a serthis familiar is a bit more than I'm willing to do I'm afraid. :(
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
@RetroJackal Okay, no problem on the serthis, and thanks :) I'll have 600 levels ready by tonight then
@RetroJackal Okay, no problem on the serthis, and thanks :) I'll have 600 levels ready by tonight then
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@grasssnake485, I want some chickens! [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40679944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406800/40679944_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional Notes:[/b]
@grasssnake485,
I want some chickens!
Dragon Link:
40679944_350.png

Additional Notes:
tbqQ4UU.png
[ORDER FORM]
@meanling
FR ID: 160994
Order type: Flat headshot
Dragon pic: link
Gijinka info&refer: Can you do this hairstyle? link Doesn't have a gijinka right now but I can design one if you want me to!
Other note:
[ORDER FORM]
@meanling
FR ID: 160994
Order type: Flat headshot
Dragon pic: link
Gijinka info&refer: Can you do this hairstyle? link Doesn't have a gijinka right now but I can design one if you want me to!
Other note:
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@Yellowstarfish Order noted!

@SheridanCharon Order noted! The additional notes was for you to tell me anything about your character that might be helpful for me when drawing them + a secret word found in my ToS ;)

@Selah Order noted! That's 20 levels, send whenever you're ready!

@Puggles Order noted! That's 50 levels, send whenever you're ready!

@LunahPeixvey Order noted! Ten levels, send by PA or CR before the end of the week please~ (Saturday 23:30 FR time)

@CrimsonSasaki Order noted!

Order tracking
@Yellowstarfish Order noted!

@SheridanCharon Order noted! The additional notes was for you to tell me anything about your character that might be helpful for me when drawing them + a secret word found in my ToS ;)

@Selah Order noted! That's 20 levels, send whenever you're ready!

@Puggles Order noted! That's 50 levels, send whenever you're ready!

@LunahPeixvey Order noted! Ten levels, send by PA or CR before the end of the week please~ (Saturday 23:30 FR time)

@CrimsonSasaki Order noted!

Order tracking
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485

Ah right, my apologies, I completely missed that bit somehow. >>

Only additional thing I can think of is that his personality is described in the link, if that help, as well as thank you and that I will start leveling dragons as soon as I can, and bananas. ^^
@grasssnake485

Ah right, my apologies, I completely missed that bit somehow. >>

Only additional thing I can think of is that his personality is described in the link, if that help, as well as thank you and that I will start leveling dragons as soon as I can, and bananas. ^^
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon

Got it, thanks!
@SheridanCharon

Got it, thanks!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485

Opp, I just found your pic link I could not enter ... I used my VPN but the pic didn't show up... Could you update the link?

And It's already midnight here, I have to go sleep; - ; I may reply late.

@grasssnake485

Opp, I just found your pic link I could not enter ... I used my VPN but the pic didn't show up... Could you update the link?

And It's already midnight here, I have to go sleep; - ; I may reply late.

fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
@meanling

https://sta.sh/21fhltcq3j52

Does this work?
@meanling

https://sta.sh/21fhltcq3j52

Does this work?
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485

Thank you :D! And your order noted.

Do the same hairstyle in the refe is fine for me. You can make a gijinka for her or if you want me design extra decorations in the headshot, +lv50 is ok.
@grasssnake485

Thank you :D! And your order noted.

Do the same hairstyle in the refe is fine for me. You can make a gijinka for her or if you want me design extra decorations in the headshot, +lv50 is ok.
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28