Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | serpentarius' Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@ItsGigglez

Sweet! In that case, I'll get the simple sketch done and send you the invoice once I've done that. If you could PM me your paypal email at your earlier convenience that would be lovely.
@ItsGigglez

Sweet! In that case, I'll get the simple sketch done and send you the invoice once I've done that. If you could PM me your paypal email at your earlier convenience that would be lovely.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Alpestris [img]https://i.imgur.com/M0WNvG7.png[/img] Here it is! Thank you so much for your patience. If there's any changes you'd like made, let me know! Also, as a thank you for waiting I also did this adopt for you! I already had those genes done so it was some good practice. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PahB5Qe.png[/img]
@Alpestris

M0WNvG7.png
Here it is! Thank you so much for your patience. If there's any changes you'd like made, let me know!

Also, as a thank you for waiting I also did this adopt for you! I already had those genes done so it was some good practice.
PahB5Qe.png
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Suni @Brokko @RueColdFire @Kuzcat @devvil @SarcasticHawke @ItsGigglez @Korwa @Iralla @furo @Shr0ud @cjf2019 @Madhouse @Cornsnoot @Marrigan @Nethke @AnonEclipse @thegracefuldeer @Railsmith @Cov @kkatharsis @mesai @Lyka @scolopendromorph @RubieKanary @Petros @epher @Luunai @Aidan @Hellnokitty @shoujo @Quintillion @TheBlueOne @4O4 @ridill @Rapirisu @coyoteking @Draconawitches @mesai @Crystalgryphon @Kunikida @Chivalry @Kitto @mystiki @OkanaWolf @Razatharia @TheGodQueen @Axqu

Hello! A couple of things. Firstly, there's currently two slots available, and there is a fullbody slot now open!

Also, I've added an alternate way of payment! Instead of just paypal, you can buy me any game on my steam wishlist that approximately meets the value of the art you want to buy. I know not everyone likes paypal/can use it, and some people may just prefer to do this anyway. You can read a little more and find the link to my wishlist on the top post on the front page.
@Suni @Brokko @RueColdFire @Kuzcat @devvil @SarcasticHawke @ItsGigglez @Korwa @Iralla @furo @Shr0ud @cjf2019 @Madhouse @Cornsnoot @Marrigan @Nethke @AnonEclipse @thegracefuldeer @Railsmith @Cov @kkatharsis @mesai @Lyka @scolopendromorph @RubieKanary @Petros @epher @Luunai @Aidan @Hellnokitty @shoujo @Quintillion @TheBlueOne @4O4 @ridill @Rapirisu @coyoteking @Draconawitches @mesai @Crystalgryphon @Kunikida @Chivalry @Kitto @mystiki @OkanaWolf @Razatharia @TheGodQueen @Axqu

Hello! A couple of things. Firstly, there's currently two slots available, and there is a fullbody slot now open!

Also, I've added an alternate way of payment! Instead of just paypal, you can buy me any game on my steam wishlist that approximately meets the value of the art you want to buy. I know not everyone likes paypal/can use it, and some people may just prefer to do this anyway. You can read a little more and find the link to my wishlist on the top post on the front page.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius

-wheezes at my wallet-

I might take you up on the Steam wishlist thing. I’d like to snag the fullbody slot, if possible. Currently out, so can’t post dragon, but she’s Yin in the loved tab of my Den. Let me know the total!
@serpentarius

-wheezes at my wallet-

I might take you up on the Steam wishlist thing. I’d like to snag the fullbody slot, if possible. Currently out, so can’t post dragon, but she’s Yin in the loved tab of my Den. Let me know the total!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Sure thing! What specific art are you after? (sketch lined, coloured clean etc)

She's fairly complex so that might add $5-10 onto the total roughly. Let me know if there's any apparel you don't mind being dropped/specific apparel you want included and I can make sure those at the very least are included in high detail (other items may get simplified a bit)
@Kunikida

Sure thing! What specific art are you after? (sketch lined, coloured clean etc)

She's fairly complex so that might add $5-10 onto the total roughly. Let me know if there's any apparel you don't mind being dropped/specific apparel you want included and I can make sure those at the very least are included in high detail (other items may get simplified a bit)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius

Sketched coloured, please!

The only musts in terms of apparel for me are: Gilded Crown, Silver Glasses, Illuminated Runescroll, and the Corgi!
@serpentarius

Sketched coloured, please!

The only musts in terms of apparel for me are: Gilded Crown, Silver Glasses, Illuminated Runescroll, and the Corgi!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Sure thing! I'll include as much as I can, but I'll be sure to make sure those pieces all look great!

I'll send over the thumbnail sketch, and once I've done that you can send over any game ~$40. No need to rush
@Kunikida

Sure thing! I'll include as much as I can, but I'll be sure to make sure those pieces all look great!

I'll send over the thumbnail sketch, and once I've done that you can send over any game ~$40. No need to rush
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
HOLY THREE MOONS
that's it i have decided,
i am saving up my money to buy a fullbody from ya when the slot opens >:D
may i pls be added to the ping list you art is very inspiring :>
HOLY THREE MOONS
that's it i have decided,
i am saving up my money to buy a fullbody from ya when the slot opens >:D
may i pls be added to the ping list you art is very inspiring :>
dude i really want some deviled eggs like-