Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | serpentarius' Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Alpestris

Oh boy, quite the dragon haha. I can deffo take the comm, but seeing as he is very complex it may take me a fair while to complete. I may also need to simplify things here and there so the art still makes sense (I've found with super cluttered dragons that it's very easy to make them just,,, really hard to look at and understand what's going on)
@Alpestris

Oh boy, quite the dragon haha. I can deffo take the comm, but seeing as he is very complex it may take me a fair while to complete. I may also need to simplify things here and there so the art still makes sense (I've found with super cluttered dragons that it's very easy to make them just,,, really hard to look at and understand what's going on)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius

That’s more than alright! The only thing that really matters to me are the non-wing parts of the skin, brightshine raiments, luminous sundrapes, and the legwraps (part of his own fur coloring). Everything else can be left off or included as is easy for you~
If it helps any, he doesn’t have two sets of wings, just the main ones with a more sunshiney ethereal/fairy coloring.
@serpentarius

That’s more than alright! The only thing that really matters to me are the non-wing parts of the skin, brightshine raiments, luminous sundrapes, and the legwraps (part of his own fur coloring). Everything else can be left off or included as is easy for you~
If it helps any, he doesn’t have two sets of wings, just the main ones with a more sunshiney ethereal/fairy coloring.
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris

That's totally fine by me! I'll send you the invoice once I've done the thumbnail sketch. DM me your paypal email and I'll get onto it.
@Alpestris

That's totally fine by me! I'll send you the invoice once I've done the thumbnail sketch. DM me your paypal email and I'll get onto it.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@nyr pinging myself so i can find later!
@nyr pinging myself so i can find later!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@SarcasticHawke Okay, it's taken some time but here it is! Let me know if there's any changes you'd like done. No need for a resized version anymore seeing as bios do it automatically now :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/zypS1hy.png[/img]
@SarcasticHawke

Okay, it's taken some time but here it is! Let me know if there's any changes you'd like done. No need for a resized version anymore seeing as bios do it automatically now :>

zypS1hy.png
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius Aaah he's gorgeous!! Thank you so so much <3 The wait was well worth it. I really like how you posed him =^D
@serpentarius Aaah he's gorgeous!! Thank you so so much <3 The wait was well worth it. I really like how you posed him =^D
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Suni @Brokko @RueColdFire @Kuzcat @devvil @ItsGigglez @Korwa @Iralla @furo @Shr0ud @cjf2019 @Madhouse @Cornsnoot @Marrigan @Nethke @AnonEclipse @thegracefuldeer @SarcasticHawke @Railsmith @Cov @kkatharsis @Lyka @scolopendromorph @RubieKanary @Petros @epher @Luunai @Aidan @Hellnokitty @shoujo @Quintillion @TheBlueOne @4O4 @ridill @Rapirisu @coyoteking @Draconawitches @mesai @Crystalgryphon @Kunikida @Chivalry @Ambathy @Kitto @mystiki @OkanaWolf @Razatharia @TheGodQueen @Axqu

Hello! I've got a few notes to make here. I have a slot open, but I advise you read on as there's been a few changes.

Most importantly, I'm now switching to USD (or any irl currency) only. Now that I'm in uni money has become fairly important, plus I no longer feel a need to continue taking them for treasure and gems. I will likely open treasure and gem slots on occasion, but it'll be few and far between.

Also, I'm only going to take 1 fullbody slot at a time. One of the things that slowed me with current orders was that all 3 were fullbodies which was a lot to take on. You can find a line on the top of my first post which states whether or not the fullbody slot is available. Do note that all 3 slots could still be headshots. Whoever gets the fullbody when it's available is simply a matter of first in, best dressed.

Those are the key things that will genuinely impact ordering. There's a few other changes too! Above the slots you can find my trello to see how progress is going. But if you don't mind seeing your piece before it's complete, you can find it on your slot too. Once you've approved the thumbnail sketch, I'll update your slot with a link to an image of the piece, each time I finish working on it. This way you get an accurate picture of how progress is going and, if needed, can give some input about changes you'd like made before it's too late.

I'm also working on changing the examples. I figured the best way to truly show the difference in quality between sketch vs clean was to redraw the same piece. You'll notice I've already done that for the headshot! I'm working on the same thing for fullbody too, and already have a little sketch in the works.

That's all for now! Sorry for the wall of text, thankfully big changes like these are few and far between.
@Suni @Brokko @RueColdFire @Kuzcat @devvil @ItsGigglez @Korwa @Iralla @furo @Shr0ud @cjf2019 @Madhouse @Cornsnoot @Marrigan @Nethke @AnonEclipse @thegracefuldeer @SarcasticHawke @Railsmith @Cov @kkatharsis @Lyka @scolopendromorph @RubieKanary @Petros @epher @Luunai @Aidan @Hellnokitty @shoujo @Quintillion @TheBlueOne @4O4 @ridill @Rapirisu @coyoteking @Draconawitches @mesai @Crystalgryphon @Kunikida @Chivalry @Ambathy @Kitto @mystiki @OkanaWolf @Razatharia @TheGodQueen @Axqu

Hello! I've got a few notes to make here. I have a slot open, but I advise you read on as there's been a few changes.

Most importantly, I'm now switching to USD (or any irl currency) only. Now that I'm in uni money has become fairly important, plus I no longer feel a need to continue taking them for treasure and gems. I will likely open treasure and gem slots on occasion, but it'll be few and far between.

Also, I'm only going to take 1 fullbody slot at a time. One of the things that slowed me with current orders was that all 3 were fullbodies which was a lot to take on. You can find a line on the top of my first post which states whether or not the fullbody slot is available. Do note that all 3 slots could still be headshots. Whoever gets the fullbody when it's available is simply a matter of first in, best dressed.

Those are the key things that will genuinely impact ordering. There's a few other changes too! Above the slots you can find my trello to see how progress is going. But if you don't mind seeing your piece before it's complete, you can find it on your slot too. Once you've approved the thumbnail sketch, I'll update your slot with a link to an image of the piece, each time I finish working on it. This way you get an accurate picture of how progress is going and, if needed, can give some input about changes you'd like made before it's too late.

I'm also working on changing the examples. I figured the best way to truly show the difference in quality between sketch vs clean was to redraw the same piece. You'll notice I've already done that for the headshot! I'm working on the same thing for fullbody too, and already have a little sketch in the works.

That's all for now! Sorry for the wall of text, thankfully big changes like these are few and far between.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius Hello there, I'd love to take that open USD slot c: [b]ID[/b]: 297 [b]Order Type[/b]: sketch coloured headshot [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Vaalis [b]Dragon ID[/b]: #63333735 [b]Dragon Image[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63333735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633338/63333735_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Personality[/b]: Mysterious, slightly demonic, participating in secret cultus, always surrounded by magical haze and energy. [b]Notes[/b]: Pose and expression is fully up to you!
@serpentarius
Hello there, I'd love to take that open USD slot c:

ID: 297
Order Type: sketch coloured headshot
Dragon Name: Vaalis
Dragon ID: #63333735
Dragon Image: 63333735_350.png
Dragon Personality: Mysterious, slightly demonic, participating in secret cultus, always surrounded by magical haze and energy.
Notes: Pose and expression is fully up to you!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Ooo Love the look of this dragon! Looks good, DM me your paypal email and I'll send you the thumbnail sketch once it's done. Once the thumbnail sketch is approved I'll send the invoice, you can pay it as soon as you're ready.
@Luunai

Ooo Love the look of this dragon! Looks good, DM me your paypal email and I'll send you the thumbnail sketch once it's done. Once the thumbnail sketch is approved I'll send the invoice, you can pay it as soon as you're ready.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius
Could my name be removed from the ping list please?
@serpentarius
Could my name be removed from the ping list please?
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17