Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | serpentarius' Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Chivalry Here it is! Let me know if there's any changes you'd like me to make! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8AfAQEF.png[/img]
@Chivalry

Here it is! Let me know if there's any changes you'd like me to make!

8AfAQEF.png
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Aahhhh he looks incredible!! No changes needed at all, this is gorgeous! Thank you you did an amazing job especially with all the details, I'm blown away-- thank you!!
Aahhhh he looks incredible!! No changes needed at all, this is gorgeous! Thank you you did an amazing job especially with all the details, I'm blown away-- thank you!!
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
bump
bump
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@Luunai [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqPP8rZ.png[/img] Here it is, let me know if there's any changes you'd like made! I put a back background on to make the lighting more dramatic, but let me know if you'd like one with a transparent bg.
@Luunai

HqPP8rZ.png

Here it is, let me know if there's any changes you'd like made! I put a back background on to make the lighting more dramatic, but let me know if you'd like one with a transparent bg.
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius
Ooohh wow, thank you so much, I totally love how it turned out! ♥
Everything looks fabulous, his expression and the dramatic atmosphere is perfectly fitting and the play with the candle light adds such a nice touch to the overall mysterious mood. I'm super happy, it was a pleasure to commission you! c:
@serpentarius
Ooohh wow, thank you so much, I totally love how it turned out! ♥
Everything looks fabulous, his expression and the dramatic atmosphere is perfectly fitting and the play with the candle light adds such a nice touch to the overall mysterious mood. I'm super happy, it was a pleasure to commission you! c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Suni @Brokko @RueColdFire @Kuzcat @devvil @ItsGigglez @Korwa @Iralla @furo @Shr0ud @cjf2019 @Madhouse @Cornsnoot @Marrigan @Nethke @AnonEclipse @thegracefuldeer @SarcasticHawke @Railsmith @Cov @kkatharsis @Lyka @scolopendromorph @RubieKanary @Petros @epher @Aidan @Hellnokitty @shoujo @Quintillion @TheBlueOne @4O4 @ridill @Rapirisu @coyoteking @Draconawitches @mesai @Crystalgryphon @Kunikida @Chivalry @Kitto @mystiki @OkanaWolf @Razatharia @TheGodQueen @Axqu

Two slots are open! Also, USD prices have been slightly adjusted to better match previous treasure/gem prices.
@Suni @Brokko @RueColdFire @Kuzcat @devvil @ItsGigglez @Korwa @Iralla @furo @Shr0ud @cjf2019 @Madhouse @Cornsnoot @Marrigan @Nethke @AnonEclipse @thegracefuldeer @SarcasticHawke @Railsmith @Cov @kkatharsis @Lyka @scolopendromorph @RubieKanary @Petros @epher @Aidan @Hellnokitty @shoujo @Quintillion @TheBlueOne @4O4 @ridill @Rapirisu @coyoteking @Draconawitches @mesai @Crystalgryphon @Kunikida @Chivalry @Kitto @mystiki @OkanaWolf @Razatharia @TheGodQueen @Axqu

Two slots are open! Also, USD prices have been slightly adjusted to better match previous treasure/gem prices.
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
May I claim a spot? im at work rn and can send relevant info when I get home!
May I claim a spot? im at work rn and can send relevant info when I get home!
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
Finally home so here we go! [b]ID[/b]: 27620 [b]Order Type[/b]: Clean colored headshot! [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Sadiya [b]Dragon ID[/b]: 58429686 [b]Dragon Image[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58429686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/584297/58429686_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Personality[/b]: Happy-go-lucky, bright excited eyes and a smile that would warm your heart. [b]Notes[/b]: Her pupils, can they have a heartshape to them and some freckles around the bridge of her nose and cheeks? I would greatly appreciate it!
Finally home so here we go!

ID: 27620
Order Type: Clean colored headshot!
Dragon Name: Sadiya
Dragon ID: 58429686
Dragon Image:
58429686_350.png
Dragon Personality: Happy-go-lucky, bright excited eyes and a smile that would warm your heart.
Notes: Her pupils, can they have a heartshape to them and some freckles around the bridge of her nose and cheeks? I would greatly appreciate it!
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
@ItsGigglez

Heya, very sorry but cus you didn't ping me I didn't see it ^^; if you're still able to pay tho, i can take this order!
@ItsGigglez

Heya, very sorry but cus you didn't ping me I didn't see it ^^; if you're still able to pay tho, i can take this order!
LogoL.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius yes totally!! sorry i thought i did ping you!
@serpentarius yes totally!! sorry i thought i did ping you!
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17