Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Noodle's Art! [CLOSED- USD]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@NoodleStuff

Whoops! I didn't see the closed notice in the title, sorry about that! Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Also, I may just have overlooked it but what's the extra cost for the full custom design? It would be on top of the full-body commission, yes.

Thanks again! I'll keep an eye on this space, and if I could get added to your ping list that would be great. :)
@NoodleStuff

Whoops! I didn't see the closed notice in the title, sorry about that! Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Also, I may just have overlooked it but what's the extra cost for the full custom design? It would be on top of the full-body commission, yes.

Thanks again! I'll keep an eye on this space, and if I could get added to your ping list that would be great. :)
36KqNDn.giflr4fUFw.png
@Isra

No worries!

It's not something on my list quite yet, but I'd say +$20, so the full price would be $70!

I'll add you to my pinglist c:
@Isra

No worries!

It's not something on my list quite yet, but I'd say +$20, so the full price would be $70!

I'll add you to my pinglist c:
6xCzb5m.png
Open commission slots ping! This is a new list I've started, lemme know if any of you want removing from it c':

@goldpiilot @ReiOFLight @DragonFilms @dav1d @pokemoncha @despa @Isra
Open commission slots ping! This is a new list I've started, lemme know if any of you want removing from it c':

@goldpiilot @ReiOFLight @DragonFilms @dav1d @pokemoncha @despa @Isra
6xCzb5m.png
Could I be placed on your pinglist? :0 a signature from you is definitely getting put on my want list—
Could I be placed on your pinglist? :0 a signature from you is definitely getting put on my want list—
9oRPa8v.png
@Petros

Yep of course! <':
@Petros

Yep of course! <':
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff I'd love to be put on your pinglist, and I'd also love to order a signature of this guy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53158614] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mVmi57N.png[/img] [/url] [This is a scry with Dark Sclera added on; I haven't added that to this dragon yet but I'd like the art to assume Hellion has those, if you'd be okay with that.] There's lore in Hellion's bio to help give you an idea of what Hellion's like, but if you want more information/wouldn't be comfortable with reading the bio because of the vague gore/violence themes in it then I'd be happy to give you a summary.
@NoodleStuff

I'd love to be put on your pinglist, and I'd also love to order a signature of this guy!

mVmi57N.png

[This is a scry with Dark Sclera added on; I haven't added that to this dragon yet but I'd like the art to assume Hellion has those, if you'd be okay with that.]

There's lore in Hellion's bio to help give you an idea of what Hellion's like, but if you want more information/wouldn't be comfortable with reading the bio because of the vague gore/violence themes in it then I'd be happy to give you a summary.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@NoodleStuff

Definitely interested in a full custom design like we discussed previously! I'd be paying in gems, if that's okay. Should I go ahead and send you a PM to work out the details?
@NoodleStuff

Definitely interested in a full custom design like we discussed previously! I'd be paying in gems, if that's okay. Should I go ahead and send you a PM to work out the details?
36KqNDn.giflr4fUFw.png
@Parkakid

Will do! c:

Awesome okay!! Yep the scry is no problem, I'll use this as the ref and check out his bio, that'll help with some poses and expressions. Did you have anything specific in mind?

I'll add you to my slots! Will it be for USD or Gems?
@Parkakid

Will do! c:

Awesome okay!! Yep the scry is no problem, I'll use this as the ref and check out his bio, that'll help with some poses and expressions. Did you have anything specific in mind?

I'll add you to my slots! Will it be for USD or Gems?
6xCzb5m.png
@Isra

Hey again! Yep gems is all good, we can talk details in pm sure! I'll add you to my slots now
@Isra

Hey again! Yep gems is all good, we can talk details in pm sure! I'll add you to my slots now
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff
Nothing in specifics, just hoping for something cool and spooky in atmosphere! I'd like to pay in USD, please.
@NoodleStuff
Nothing in specifics, just hoping for something cool and spooky in atmosphere! I'd like to pay in USD, please.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11