Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Noodle's Art! [CLOSED- USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Kuusouka

I wouldn't be confident drawing her in my painted style I'm afraid, sorry ;;
@Kuusouka

I wouldn't be confident drawing her in my painted style I'm afraid, sorry ;;
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff

It's okay, I didn't expect a yes anyways ^.^
@NoodleStuff

It's okay, I didn't expect a yes anyways ^.^
mtHAEL4.png
pyAp3dI.png
4ogWlJU.png
You're as beautiful
as you were yesterday.
f2u-pink-heart-bullet-by-pom-pomette-d9q7srt.png
cute-bat-f2u-by-lilpinkdemon-ddk2dly.gif
@NoodleStuff probably should've said earlier but can you add me to the ping-list?
@NoodleStuff probably should've said earlier but can you add me to the ping-list?
@despa of course yeah!
@despa of course yeah!
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff the previews seem to be goin a bit funky, i think image hosting from DA in general is like this on FR, just thought id let you know.
@NoodleStuff the previews seem to be goin a bit funky, i think image hosting from DA in general is like this on FR, just thought id let you know.
[quote name="despa" date="2019-06-11 06:40:02" ] @NoodleStuff the previews seem to be goin a bit funky, i think image hosting from DA in general is like this on FR, just thought id let you know. [/quote] Woah I didn't notice that, thanks for pointing it out!
despa wrote on 2019-06-11 06:40:02:

Woah I didn't notice that, thanks for pointing it out!
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff

Hello! I was wondering if you're comfortable drawing anthro/furry characters, and if so, would you be willing to take items as payment? I have some 2013/14 retired items as well as UM accents that I could offer as payment.
@NoodleStuff

Hello! I was wondering if you're comfortable drawing anthro/furry characters, and if so, would you be willing to take items as payment? I have some 2013/14 retired items as well as UM accents that I could offer as payment.
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone

Hey! At the moment I'd say it just depends on the design really, as it's not something I have much practice in :')
And I'd be willing to take retired items yeah!
@Scultone

Hey! At the moment I'd say it just depends on the design really, as it's not something I have much practice in :')
And I'd be willing to take retired items yeah!
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff can i get a bust of this gal please? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=162&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=0&winggene=32&wings=134&auth=e29eab3df4026c819552ad2918bc111576d71efa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] she's a... very big demon if that helps with any pose ideas pft
@NoodleStuff

can i get a bust of this gal please?

dragon?age=0&body=162&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=115&tertgene=0&winggene=32&wings=134&auth=e29eab3df4026c819552ad2918bc111576d71efa&dummyext=prev.png

she's a... very big demon if that helps with any pose ideas pft
@despa

She's adorable!! ;v; you absolutely can!
Which way would you like to pay?
@despa

She's adorable!! ;v; you absolutely can!
Which way would you like to pay?
6xCzb5m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11