Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Noodle's Art! [CLOSED- USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Yukorusshi Absolutely yeah! She's super pretty (love the art too!), those details wouldn't be an issue (or cost extra)
I send a sketch to get approved for any shape/pose/expression (etc) changes before I get started, so the headshape could be worked on n such
@Yukorusshi Absolutely yeah! She's super pretty (love the art too!), those details wouldn't be an issue (or cost extra)
I send a sketch to get approved for any shape/pose/expression (etc) changes before I get started, so the headshape could be worked on n such
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff Then I'd like to go with a halfbody!
@NoodleStuff Then I'd like to go with a halfbody!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi Okay!! First, how will you be paying? :0 And do you have any particular expression or behaviour you'd like me to work with?
@Yukorusshi Okay!! First, how will you be paying? :0 And do you have any particular expression or behaviour you'd like me to work with?
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff USD via Paypal!
And I dont really have anything particular in mind!
Though personality wise she's very kind but her self esteem is super low. She is mostly in her own fantasy world but drops out of it sometimes too and can be really confused haha
She grew up without parents and doesnt really understand why her eyes are different from other dragons. She loves the wind, since it is mostly as quiet as she is!
@NoodleStuff USD via Paypal!
And I dont really have anything particular in mind!
Though personality wise she's very kind but her self esteem is super low. She is mostly in her own fantasy world but drops out of it sometimes too and can be really confused haha
She grew up without parents and doesnt really understand why her eyes are different from other dragons. She loves the wind, since it is mostly as quiet as she is!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukirusshi With Paypal I do invoices, so could you dm me your paypal email? I'll get it sent as soon as!
And that's all good to work with yeah! Her eyes are gonna be nice to do
@Yukirusshi With Paypal I do invoices, so could you dm me your paypal email? I'll get it sent as soon as!
And that's all good to work with yeah! Her eyes are gonna be nice to do
6xCzb5m.png
can i be added to the pinglist? I'm currently saving up on gems and treasure for the ancient breeds, but i think when those have established prices i might come back to this post. your art style is drop dead gorgeous, so i'd defs like to buy something at some point!
can i be added to the pinglist? I'm currently saving up on gems and treasure for the ancient breeds, but i think when those have established prices i might come back to this post. your art style is drop dead gorgeous, so i'd defs like to buy something at some point!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha Will do! and thank you!! ; u ;
@pokemoncha Will do! and thank you!! ; u ;
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff

Is there any chance you could do a feral cat/humanoid? I can only pay in treasure, if that's okay
@NoodleStuff

Is there any chance you could do a feral cat/humanoid? I can only pay in treasure, if that's okay
mtHAEL4.png
pyAp3dI.png
4ogWlJU.png
You're as beautiful
as you were yesterday.
f2u-pink-heart-bullet-by-pom-pomette-d9q7srt.png
cute-bat-f2u-by-lilpinkdemon-ddk2dly.gif
@Kuusouka Treasure is a-okay! But it depends on what exactly you mean :0 have you got a ref?
@Kuusouka Treasure is a-okay! But it depends on what exactly you mean :0 have you got a ref?
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff

Oh, I have the first picture I ever got of her, that's all unfortunately
https://toyhou.se/3519743.katsuko
@NoodleStuff

Oh, I have the first picture I ever got of her, that's all unfortunately
https://toyhou.se/3519743.katsuko
mtHAEL4.png
pyAp3dI.png
4ogWlJU.png
You're as beautiful
as you were yesterday.