Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Raokiin's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Raokiin sfjghjs i am entirely out of money from buying gaoler genes, is there any way youd take items?
@Raokiin sfjghjs i am entirely out of money from buying gaoler genes, is there any way youd take items?
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Virabelasan

Oh, possibly! What do you have to offer?
@Virabelasan

Oh, possibly! What do you have to offer?
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
@Raokiin i have some scattersight vials, an eliminate, & a few fest skin chests ive been saving since mid-late 2016 if youd be interested in any of those! i havent checked the chests though i just...have been collecting them when i get them
@Raokiin i have some scattersight vials, an eliminate, & a few fest skin chests ive been saving since mid-late 2016 if youd be interested in any of those! i havent checked the chests though i just...have been collecting them when i get them
@Virabelasan

I could take a scattersight for a monochrome painting/sketch if that works for you!
@Virabelasan

I could take a scattersight for a monochrome painting/sketch if that works for you!
@Raokiin sure thing!! ill fill out the form, do you want it sent before or after you finish the art?

Form of Payment: scattersight
Reference: here!
Body Type: masculine-ish(?), tho somewhat thin
Personality: hes a bit of a jokester, but can change to serious in a moment, tho he rarely takes things seriously. hes a bit edgy, but in the dark type of way with jokes about death and whatnot.
Additional Info: im really bad at describing personalities fhjfsj but in the link i have a link to his aesthetic board if you might wanna check that since i dont have much written, and a link to irl refs if that might help any! also this is gonna be weirdly specific but i always draw his eyes slightly different with his left eye open slightly more than the other? idk if its noticeable but i think its a nice aesthetic quirk hjdfh
@Raokiin sure thing!! ill fill out the form, do you want it sent before or after you finish the art?

Form of Payment: scattersight
Reference: here!
Body Type: masculine-ish(?), tho somewhat thin
Personality: hes a bit of a jokester, but can change to serious in a moment, tho he rarely takes things seriously. hes a bit edgy, but in the dark type of way with jokes about death and whatnot.
Additional Info: im really bad at describing personalities fhjfsj but in the link i have a link to his aesthetic board if you might wanna check that since i dont have much written, and a link to irl refs if that might help any! also this is gonna be weirdly specific but i always draw his eyes slightly different with his left eye open slightly more than the other? idk if its noticeable but i think its a nice aesthetic quirk hjdfh
@Virabelasan That works! I'll get started once the item has been sent! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Virabelasan

That works! I'll get started once the item has been sent!
Oh HECK yeah

@Raokiin

Form of Payment: 300g
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3069184.luka-myeong-joaquin
Body Type: (Masculine, Feminine, Built, Thin, etc): Masculine, pretty muscled
Personality: Definition of chaotic neutral: over the top flirty, a bit aggressive and way too over confident and cocky for his own good.
Additional Info: You can do either his more human form the the one w the horns/tusks, it's totally up to you and whatever yr comfortable with <3
Oh HECK yeah

@Raokiin

Form of Payment: 300g
Reference: https://toyhou.se/3069184.luka-myeong-joaquin
Body Type: (Masculine, Feminine, Built, Thin, etc): Masculine, pretty muscled
Personality: Definition of chaotic neutral: over the top flirty, a bit aggressive and way too over confident and cocky for his own good.
Additional Info: You can do either his more human form the the one w the horns/tusks, it's totally up to you and whatever yr comfortable with <3
NSme9En.png
@cannibalcreature

The link doesn't work;; though I'm weak for horned/tusked people so.. :eyes:

(pretend that's the eyes emoji)

@cannibalcreature

The link doesn't work;; though I'm weak for horned/tusked people so.. :eyes:

(pretend that's the eyes emoji)

@Raokiin SORRY

I can drop ref images seperately, it might be toyhouse's fault ;v;

Hopefully this one works HURGH https://sta.sh/21w0s864ngh3

And I'm glad :eyes:
@Raokiin SORRY

I can drop ref images seperately, it might be toyhouse's fault ;v;

Hopefully this one works HURGH https://sta.sh/21w0s864ngh3

And I'm glad :eyes:
NSme9En.png
@cannibalcreature

oh!! what a beautiful boy!! i'll gladly make some art of him!
@cannibalcreature

oh!! what a beautiful boy!! i'll gladly make some art of him!
1 2 3 4 5