Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Raokiin's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Raokiin Hello there! I was wondering if you would be interested in drawing either of these two characters? (I was hoping a fullbody with full color? But would also be interested in a bust with full color!) The first is form a cartoon show and the second is my gijinka design of an existing character, so if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that, I understand completely! If you would be interested and would have a preference for one over the other, please just let me know!

Option 1
Form of Payment: Treasure
Reference:
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Body Type: Thin
Personality: Personality-wise, he's sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel.
Additional Info: My only request for him would be that he have pointed ears, please! It should be visible in some of his refs but if you would need any more pictures of that or anything else, please let me know!

Option 2
Reference:
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs- x, x
Other doodles- x, x, x, x, x, x, x
Body Type: Feminine
Personality: He's basically a cunning, back-stabbing villain, plotting stuff to further his own goals and persistent in seeing them to the end, no matter how many times he's knocked down. He's very capable but sometimes his arrogance or cowardice gets the better of him, but he's still dangerous and not to be under-estimated.
Additional Info: My only request is that he look very feminine, but other than that, you'd be free to pick any of the outfits on the first reference image and stylize/simply however you see fit.
@Raokiin Hello there! I was wondering if you would be interested in drawing either of these two characters? (I was hoping a fullbody with full color? But would also be interested in a bust with full color!) The first is form a cartoon show and the second is my gijinka design of an existing character, so if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that, I understand completely! If you would be interested and would have a preference for one over the other, please just let me know!

Option 1
Reference:
Character Sheets- One, Two, Three
Screencaps- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Body Type: Thin
Personality: Personality-wise, he's sarcastic, cunning, and devious. He's the second-in-command/right-hand-man sort of authority for a battling team/organization, and prefers playing situations to his best advantage, or spying out new information rather than using brute force or challenging someone face-to-face. He's usually up to no good, plotting stuff or sneaking around for intel.
Additional Info: My only request for him would be that he have pointed ears, please! It should be visible in some of his refs but if you would need any more pictures of that or anything else, please let me know!

Option 2
Reference:
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs- x, x
Other doodles- x, x, x, x, x, x, x
Body Type: Feminine
Personality: He's basically a cunning, back-stabbing villain, plotting stuff to further his own goals and persistent in seeing them to the end, no matter how many times he's knocked down. He's very capable but sometimes his arrogance or cowardice gets the better of him, but he's still dangerous and not to be under-estimated.
Additional Info: My only request is that he look very feminine, but other than that, you'd be free to pick any of the outfits on the first reference image and stylize/simply however you see fit.
r6J6MbS.png
@Aidan Okay, I've added you to the third slot! I'll start as soon as payment has been sent. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Aidan Okay, I've added you to the third slot! I'll start as soon as payment has been sent.
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
@Vovina Sorry, the slots filled up super quick;; I could add ya to the pinglist if you'd like?
@Vovina Sorry, the slots filled up super quick;; I could add ya to the pinglist if you'd like?
@Raokiin No worries at all! And yes, please, I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Thank you!
@Raokiin No worries at all! And yes, please, I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Thank you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Raokiin dont u dare taking me off that pinglist bc I love your art so much I'm gonna snag another slot when it opens ;) thanks for letting me now about the new shop!
@Raokiin dont u dare taking me off that pinglist bc I love your art so much I'm gonna snag another slot when it opens ;) thanks for letting me now about the new shop!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Aidan Here you go, I hope it's alright! [img]https://i.imgur.com/x4Iu2dE.png[/img]
@Aidan

Here you go, I hope it's alright!

x4Iu2dE.png
AAAA He's PERFECT! Thank you so much!!!
AAAA He's PERFECT! Thank you so much!!!
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Huolon Sorry it took so long! Here's the finished sketchy painting thingy! I hope I did her justice, she's such a pretty character! [img]https://i.imgur.com/SXzfc9r.png[/img]
@Huolon

Sorry it took so long! Here's the finished sketchy painting thingy! I hope I did her justice, she's such a pretty character!

SXzfc9r.png
@Raokiin

No worries! She's perfect <3 thank you so much ;v;
@Raokiin

No worries! She's perfect <3 thank you so much ;v;
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
Okay, so, since the arrival of the Ancient Breed... I'm kinda super broke again. And I need more for genes.

Sooo I'm opening monochrome sketch/painting busts for a bit while I finish up other commissions!

@Virabelasan @Mazurkas @Encregen @Arkanjel @LemonQuartz @Kyyrin @Hikumi @Descending @Valkael @marshdragon @nilah @Clur @monster12 @cannibalcreature @Facinarose @DragonDodo @Vovina

I might open up more slots because these don't take as long, who knows~
Okay, so, since the arrival of the Ancient Breed... I'm kinda super broke again. And I need more for genes.

Sooo I'm opening monochrome sketch/painting busts for a bit while I finish up other commissions!

@Virabelasan @Mazurkas @Encregen @Arkanjel @LemonQuartz @Kyyrin @Hikumi @Descending @Valkael @marshdragon @nilah @Clur @monster12 @cannibalcreature @Facinarose @DragonDodo @Vovina

I might open up more slots because these don't take as long, who knows~
1 2 3 4 5