Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2
Closed!
Closed!
NSme9En.png
Username: wesleydog
Character: https://toyhou.se/2805633.hajime-shimizu--
Personality: He is the 'bad guy' in my novel; he possesses a skull ring (see here) made of oxidized silver which, when he rubs it with his thumb, prevents all souls currently passing away from this earth from finding peace. That is, when someone is dying, if he rubs his ring, instead of their energy going back into the earth/them ceasing to exist, their souls are bound to the earth in the spirit realm and they essentially become restless 'ghosts.' He does not have the ability to see these creatures, or hear them, and thus he feels very little remorse for what he does. He is power-hungry, materialistic, and enjoys vices like drinking wine and smoking cigars.
Background: Transparent, please!
Styling: Full color, lineart, portrait please!
Payment: 650 gems
Additional Information: Thank you very much!
Username: wesleydog
Character: https://toyhou.se/2805633.hajime-shimizu--
Personality: He is the 'bad guy' in my novel; he possesses a skull ring (see here) made of oxidized silver which, when he rubs it with his thumb, prevents all souls currently passing away from this earth from finding peace. That is, when someone is dying, if he rubs his ring, instead of their energy going back into the earth/them ceasing to exist, their souls are bound to the earth in the spirit realm and they essentially become restless 'ghosts.' He does not have the ability to see these creatures, or hear them, and thus he feels very little remorse for what he does. He is power-hungry, materialistic, and enjoys vices like drinking wine and smoking cigars.
Background: Transparent, please!
Styling: Full color, lineart, portrait please!
Payment: 650 gems
Additional Information: Thank you very much!
@wesleydog

Perfect! Thanks so much for commissioning me, go ahead and send me the CR and I'll get started right away! <3 thanks again!
@wesleydog

Perfect! Thanks so much for commissioning me, go ahead and send me the CR and I'll get started right away! <3 thanks again!
NSme9En.png
A thigh-up, sketch-lines, full-colour would be 1k gems yes? You're also accepting treasure, would you accept a mixed payment? Nvm I can't read apparently.

Username: @BlueDusk
Character: Dread Captain Robin Jayfeather (Sorry it's not Toyhouse >.<)
Personality: Robin is boisterous, fearless, and more than a little overconfident. She's very loud, and she knows that she's in charge and won't accept any challenges. Her ego is easily four times her size.
Background: I would kind of like one of each if possible? But if that's too much then Transparent please!
Styling: Sketchy, Thigh-Up, Full Colour
Payment: I believe it's 1k gems, but half and half would be ideal for me, so 500 gems/500,000kt?
Additional Information: The first two paragraphs Here have an overview and there's a lot of info Here that I would not at all blame you if you didn't read it all. I'm more than happy to clarify things or answer any questions!
A thigh-up, sketch-lines, full-colour would be 1k gems yes? You're also accepting treasure, would you accept a mixed payment? Nvm I can't read apparently.

Username: @BlueDusk
Character: Dread Captain Robin Jayfeather (Sorry it's not Toyhouse >.<)
Personality: Robin is boisterous, fearless, and more than a little overconfident. She's very loud, and she knows that she's in charge and won't accept any challenges. Her ego is easily four times her size.
Background: I would kind of like one of each if possible? But if that's too much then Transparent please!
Styling: Sketchy, Thigh-Up, Full Colour
Payment: I believe it's 1k gems, but half and half would be ideal for me, so 500 gems/500,000kt?
Additional Information: The first two paragraphs Here have an overview and there's a lot of info Here that I would not at all blame you if you didn't read it all. I'm more than happy to clarify things or answer any questions!
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk

Hey thanks for the interest :D <3

I forgot to mention that I usually don't take written descriptions but I think I have enough information to start with ^^ I'll send you a finished sketch just as a precaution to make sure I got it before colouring!

What colour background would you like besides the transparent? That's totally possible so no worries (:

And mixed payment is totally fine! It's actually 950, I don't charge for sketchy lineart so feel free to send me a CR however you wanna split it up :D
@BlueDusk

I forgot to mention that I usually don't take written descriptions but I think I have enough information to start with ^^ I'll send you a finished sketch just as a precaution to make sure I got it before colouring!

What colour background would you like besides the transparent? That's totally possible so no worries (:

And mixed payment is totally fine! It's actually 950, I don't charge for sketchy lineart so feel free to send me a CR however you wanna split it up :D
NSme9En.png
One more slot left!
One more slot left!
NSme9En.png
@cannibalcreature

I'd love to commission you, I hope you're ok drawing a Minotaur.

Username: PinesAwait
Character: toyhouse link
Personality: Haddock is painfully awkward and meek, often stuttering and tripping over his words. He's a sweetheart who pretty much adopts his fellow party members (he's a D&D character), and will do anything for his family
Background: simple color
Styling: full body, full color,
Payment: mixed payment
Additional Information: If you could draw him in an outfit similar to the one pictured here without the satchel (the character is Iver from the banner saga)
@cannibalcreature

I'd love to commission you, I hope you're ok drawing a Minotaur.

Username: PinesAwait
Character: toyhouse link
Personality: Haddock is painfully awkward and meek, often stuttering and tripping over his words. He's a sweetheart who pretty much adopts his fellow party members (he's a D&D character), and will do anything for his family
Background: simple color
Styling: full body, full color,
Payment: mixed payment
Additional Information: If you could draw him in an outfit similar to the one pictured here without the satchel (the character is Iver from the banner saga)
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
[quote name="cannibalcreature" date="2019-05-22 21:36:20" ] @BlueDusk Hey thanks for the interest :D <3 I forgot to mention that I usually don't take written descriptions but I think I have enough information to start with ^^ I'll send you a finished sketch just as a precaution to make sure I got it before colouring! What colour background would you like besides the transparent? That's totally possible so no worries (: And mixed payment is totally fine! It's actually 950, I don't charge for sketchy lineart so feel free to send me a CR however you wanna split it up :D [/quote] Oh! I'm sorry, but thank you so much for taking it! I do everything I can to give the artist as much detail to work from as possible! Colour probably something in a dark/desaturated blue? Or something generally ocean-y. I am not good with colour theory. I will send the payment momentarily! Thank you so much <3[emoji=mirror love size=1]
cannibalcreature wrote on 2019-05-22 21:36:20:
@BlueDusk

Oh! I'm sorry, but thank you so much for taking it! I do everything I can to give the artist as much detail to work from as possible!

Colour probably something in a dark/desaturated blue? Or something generally ocean-y. I am not good with colour theory.

I will send the payment momentarily! Thank you so much <3
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
Hi @PinesAwait! Sorry for the super long delay, things have been a bit hectic!

I'm not super confident in drawing more animal parts, especially the faces but I can definitely do a sketch and see how it looks and see if you're feeling it!
Hi @PinesAwait! Sorry for the super long delay, things have been a bit hectic!

I'm not super confident in drawing more animal parts, especially the faces but I can definitely do a sketch and see how it looks and see if you're feeling it!
NSme9En.png
@BlueDusk

It's no worries!! It may also take a big longer than intended cause I'm gonna be bouncing back and forth on things haha

Cool, I'll see what works best in that area!

No, thank you! I hope I can provide something you're looking for :D
@BlueDusk

It's no worries!! It may also take a big longer than intended cause I'm gonna be bouncing back and forth on things haha

Cool, I'll see what works best in that area!

No, thank you! I hope I can provide something you're looking for :D
NSme9En.png
1 2