Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silly Pixels: Closed For Now
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Cutinstincts Slot saved!

@Pearlimose Thank you so much ;v; I'm excited to see you then! As for right now though I lov both of them, I don't draw ball jointed stuff often so I'm extra looking forward to drawing Marron :> I can draw both of them for 400kt/g!

@nilah It's ok! I like drawing for you, you don't have to give up your position :> Tell me who I can draw when you're ready!

@Oceanas Slot saved :>

@Alienjunk No problem, I'm glad you like it! And sure thing, let me know who you'd like me to draw when you're ready :>
@Cutinstincts Slot saved!

@Pearlimose Thank you so much ;v; I'm excited to see you then! As for right now though I lov both of them, I don't draw ball jointed stuff often so I'm extra looking forward to drawing Marron :> I can draw both of them for 400kt/g!

@nilah It's ok! I like drawing for you, you don't have to give up your position :> Tell me who I can draw when you're ready!

@Oceanas Slot saved :>

@Alienjunk No problem, I'm glad you like it! And sure thing, let me know who you'd like me to draw when you're ready :>
@Phototroph

Here's the refs!

Can I get realistic/style 2 pixels of:
Vrasa (human) (feathers on her chest are optional and tend to be covered by clothes) in a dress and
Clover
@Phototroph

Here's the refs!

Can I get realistic/style 2 pixels of:
Vrasa (human) (feathers on her chest are optional and tend to be covered by clothes) in a dress and
Clover
LklXAGK.png
Slot please! :)

Could I get two pixels? I’d like one of this girl and one of this girl

The first character is sweet and adventerous, the second character is tough and a lil grouchy. Pose and stuff is up to you :-)
Slot please! :)

Could I get two pixels? I’d like one of this girl and one of this girl

The first character is sweet and adventerous, the second character is tough and a lil grouchy. Pose and stuff is up to you :-)
Lore store :)
@Phototroph
thank you!><
could i have 2 pixel art for Halin and Rui?
please let me know if they are too complicated to draw><
@Phototroph
thank you!><
could i have 2 pixel art for Halin and Rui?
please let me know if they are too complicated to draw><
@Phototroph
I'd like to have a slot please! Since I'm so sleepy because of the medicines I may edit the order next day's morning. ><
@Phototroph
I'd like to have a slot please! Since I'm so sleepy because of the medicines I may edit the order next day's morning. ><
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Phototroph

Wonderful! I'd love to get these two done then! Estel & Iseul
Feel free to simplify Estel's stripes as much as you need to!
@Phototroph

Wonderful! I'd love to get these two done then! Estel & Iseul
Feel free to simplify Estel's stripes as much as you need to!
@Oceanas Yes you can! I can do Clover's for 150kt/g again and probably the same price for Vrasa, but what style of dress did you have in mind?

@macaroni33 Sure thing :> I can draw them for you for 350kt/g all together! I'm excited to draw them, I've already got some ideas for the kinda pose I wanna do for Rhia :>

@nilah That's ok, I can draw both! I think this about all your characters, but these two are really pretty ;v; I can draw them both for 400kt/g!

@Kamazu No problem, rest well! Slot saved :>

@Alienjunk omg Estel's so colourful, I can draw him for 200kt/g and Iseul for 150kt/g! With Estel though, are the little diamonds in his hair a stylistic choice or part of his hair?
@Oceanas Yes you can! I can do Clover's for 150kt/g again and probably the same price for Vrasa, but what style of dress did you have in mind?

@macaroni33 Sure thing :> I can draw them for you for 350kt/g all together! I'm excited to draw them, I've already got some ideas for the kinda pose I wanna do for Rhia :>

@nilah That's ok, I can draw both! I think this about all your characters, but these two are really pretty ;v; I can draw them both for 400kt/g!

@Kamazu No problem, rest well! Slot saved :>

@Alienjunk omg Estel's so colourful, I can draw him for 200kt/g and Iseul for 150kt/g! With Estel though, are the little diamonds in his hair a stylistic choice or part of his hair?
@Phototroph

Sounds good to me. <: Any sort of cute kid dress--dealer's choice, unless you'd like me to find a specific ref. Yellow would be especially cute.
@Phototroph

Sounds good to me. <: Any sort of cute kid dress--dealer's choice, unless you'd like me to find a specific ref. Yellow would be especially cute.
LklXAGK.png
@Oceanas Sure thing, I'd be happy to come up with something myself then! And in that case yes, 150kt/g for her too :>
@Oceanas Sure thing, I'd be happy to come up with something myself then! And in that case yes, 150kt/g for her too :>
@Phototroph I believe the diamonds are a stylistic choice! CR sent!
@Phototroph I believe the diamonds are a stylistic choice! CR sent!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53