Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silly Pixels: Closed For Now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[center][b]This is an old thread, please see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2789541]my new thread[/url] if you would like to order stuff![/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/af31fcce522dfa33acb997b2224006b8/tumblr_pq3uh1XFod1v0fulco1_250.png[/img] Hi I'm Seb and I like drawing pictures! I may be slow to respond, I sleep a lot and get distracted easily :') [/center] As the title says this shop is for smallish simple pixels. Though they are simple I like taking the time to make them look neat and pretty, so turnaround could be up to a fortnight. I primarily draw people/humanoids in this style however I can draw animals and dragons too. [center]Here's some examples { all drawn for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=90949]ObiWanKenobi[/url] }: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b00d060670bbea62a747a19cec91c1cb/tumblr_pq3xjrNDli1v0fulco1_400.png[/img] For more examples, please see my third post.[/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/682114f52f1030ae6ba1154a14af2d7c/tumblr_pvcnv3Dn0y1v0fulco1_250.png[/img] I'm ok with mixed payment! Base price: More complex designs: Ancient and common FR dragons with solely basic, iridescent/shimmer, or stained genes: Ancient and common FR dragons with any other genes: Ancient linebreaker genes and common breeds of FR dragons with more than 6 apparel items will cost extra, at present I cannot pixel skins or accents. With more intricate genes I will try and pixel them as accurately as possible however some details may be lost if they are too fine. I take full payment when I accept the commission/before I start making the sketch and if I am unable to complete it for any reason you will receive a full refund. If you have to cancel after payment has been organised you will receive no refund, however I will send you the sketch as compensation. Things which can contribute to complexity include: ~ Style of clothing ~ Extra limbs/objects ~ Tattoos, jewellery, and other adornments Please note that [b]due to the limitations of my medium, I may not be able to pixel overly complex designs as details would be lost or unclear on a small scale.[/b] Things such as piercings, small or detailed bodily markings, and intricately detailed/patterened clothing fall under things I am unable to pixel. If you'd like a quote or have any concerns about designs, please send me a note! If I have misinterpreted a design element of your character I will alter it free of charge. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5b9cc5b033df9fac4f71d7ca181c972c/tumblr_pr3fyoZXdF1v0fulco1_400.png[/img][/center]
This is an old thread, please see my new thread if you would like to order stuff!

tumblr_pq3uh1XFod1v0fulco1_250.png

Hi I'm Seb and I like drawing pictures!

I may be slow to respond, I sleep a lot and get distracted easily :')
As the title says this shop is for smallish simple pixels. Though they are simple I like taking the time to make them look neat and pretty, so turnaround could be up to a fortnight.

I primarily draw people/humanoids in this style however I can draw animals and dragons too.
Here's some examples { all drawn for ObiWanKenobi }:
tumblr_pq3xjrNDli1v0fulco1_400.png

For more examples, please see my third post.

tumblr_pvcnv3Dn0y1v0fulco1_250.png

I'm ok with mixed payment!

Base price:
More complex designs:
Ancient and common FR dragons with solely basic, iridescent/shimmer, or stained genes:
Ancient and common FR dragons with any other genes:

Ancient linebreaker genes and common breeds of FR dragons with more than 6 apparel items will cost extra, at present I cannot pixel skins or accents. With more intricate genes I will try and pixel them as accurately as possible however some details may be lost if they are too fine.

I take full payment when I accept the commission/before I start making the sketch and if I am unable to complete it for any reason you will receive a full refund. If you have to cancel after payment has been organised you will receive no refund, however I will send you the sketch as compensation.

Things which can contribute to complexity include:
~ Style of clothing
~ Extra limbs/objects
~ Tattoos, jewellery, and other adornments

Please note that due to the limitations of my medium, I may not be able to pixel overly complex designs as details would be lost or unclear on a small scale. Things such as piercings, small or detailed bodily markings, and intricately detailed/patterened clothing fall under things I am unable to pixel.
If you'd like a quote or have any concerns about designs, please send me a note!

If I have misinterpreted a design element of your character I will alter it free of charge.
tumblr_pr3fyoZXdF1v0fulco1_400.png
You can send me a form via note or by making a post on this thread! In your form, please include: ~ A clear, full body reference image of your character/s { 2 characters maximum please } ~ That's it actually,,, telling me about them and their personality helps me make a better picture though! You will receive a [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/23a855bdde56961f0ed76d94a2baca0f/tumblr_pq40km2HlQ1v0fulco1_100.png]link[/url] and a picture of your commission like so: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/23a855bdde56961f0ed76d94a2baca0f/tumblr_pq40km2HlQ1v0fulco1_100.png[/img] which you are encouraged to download. You will receive it via forum post or note if that's how we've been communicating. You may repost it to websites other than FR however please make sure you credit me! Slots were here. I try to remember to update these slots with how far along I am with all the orders, if you're curious as to what stage I'm at with yours you can check here! [b]Note: I sometimes work out of order to help keep me focused![/b] Pinglist: Pearlimose, Jaderannosaurus, Kintsugii, Aztec, glendower, Kityena, Cloneclone, Roule, Alienjunk, Metus, Starmax, cuppa, Waleskayu, Curio, StarJumper, Cutinstincts, nilah, Enoch, Oceanas, Kenkou, Muttsmutt, nonaline, Mazurkas, Kamazu, macaroni33, Rubygryphon, BioSkyFall, derek, Windows8, Mangusto
You can send me a form via note or by making a post on this thread! In your form, please include:
~ A clear, full body reference image of your character/s { 2 characters maximum please }
~ That's it actually,,, telling me about them and their personality helps me make a better picture though!

You will receive a link and a picture of your commission like so:
tumblr_pq40km2HlQ1v0fulco1_100.png
which you are encouraged to download. You will receive it via forum post or note if that's how we've been communicating. You may repost it to websites other than FR however please make sure you credit me!

Slots were here.

I try to remember to update these slots with how far along I am with all the orders, if you're curious as to what stage I'm at with yours you can check here! Note: I sometimes work out of order to help keep me focused!

Pinglist: Pearlimose, Jaderannosaurus, Kintsugii, Aztec, glendower, Kityena, Cloneclone, Roule, Alienjunk, Metus, Starmax, cuppa, Waleskayu, Curio, StarJumper, Cutinstincts, nilah, Enoch, Oceanas, Kenkou, Muttsmutt, nonaline, Mazurkas, Kamazu, macaroni33, Rubygryphon, BioSkyFall, derek, Windows8, Mangusto
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/43473083e51bd77aa975b9afd8c57a9d/tumblr_pv25utg8bo1v0fulco1_75sq.png[/img] [u]Examples[/u] Examples were here.
tumblr_pv25utg8bo1v0fulco1_75sq.png

Examples

Examples were here.
Oooooh these are adorable!! Could I please get one of this boy? Click

You can leave the cat off his shirt if you need to :3

He's sweet, shy, and timid

Just lemme know how much he'd cost and I'll send a crossroads if you're up for drawing him~ <3
Oooooh these are adorable!! Could I please get one of this boy? Click

You can leave the cat off his shirt if you need to :3

He's sweet, shy, and timid

Just lemme know how much he'd cost and I'll send a crossroads if you're up for drawing him~ <3
@Chazz Thank you! He's a gr8 boy, I can draw him for 150kt/g <:
@Chazz Thank you! He's a gr8 boy, I can draw him for 150kt/g <:
I would love to order four of my characters? I'm on mobile so cant post refs but can in a few hours if you are okay with taking multiple orders from one person.
I would love to order four of my characters? I'm on mobile so cant post refs but can in a few hours if you are okay with taking multiple orders from one person.
5ceb5e789ce6222495d566397781c82e-dclvpzv.gif
Sent the crossroads! Thank you so much <3
Sent the crossroads! Thank you so much <3
:0 These are so cute!! Could I request one of Bea and a really silly one of this character if you're ok with drawing her?
:0 These are so cute!! Could I request one of Bea and a really silly one of this character if you're ok with drawing her?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Brivatti No problem I can do multiple orders, send the refs over when you're ready!

@Chazz Received, I'll get started on him now!
@Brivatti No problem I can do multiple orders, send the refs over when you're ready!

@Chazz Received, I'll get started on him now!
Determination:1 Mobile:0
Fisk
Ellie
Vlad
Merci
Determination:1 Mobile:0
Fisk
Ellie
Vlad
Merci
5ceb5e789ce6222495d566397781c82e-dclvpzv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53