Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silly Pixels: Closed For Now
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53
@Phototroph
Ahhhh! So perfect! Thank you!! <3
@Phototroph
Ahhhh! So perfect! Thank you!! <3
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Phototroph -- omg by babiesssss -- thank you so much! Is it alright if I requested a small change for Tweedy though? I know that her iris is a pretty dark shade of brown, but I'm having some trouble seeing her eye pupil against her iris. Would it be alright if you either changed her iris to being white or make her eye pupil a bit bigger?
@Phototroph -- omg by babiesssss -- thank you so much! Is it alright if I requested a small change for Tweedy though? I know that her iris is a pretty dark shade of brown, but I'm having some trouble seeing her eye pupil against her iris. Would it be alright if you either changed her iris to being white or make her eye pupil a bit bigger?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@nilah Thank you ;v; I'm really glad you like it!

@Kamazu You're very welcome! Thank you for letting me draw them :>

@Pearlimose No problem! Here you go :> I went with white pupils cause I felt like she lost some of her attitude with larger pupils
@nilah Thank you ;v; I'm really glad you like it!

@Kamazu You're very welcome! Thank you for letting me draw them :>

@Pearlimose No problem! Here you go :> I went with white pupils cause I felt like she lost some of her attitude with larger pupils
@Alienjunk Here's [url=https://i.imgur.com/TbNdMTP.png]Jayden[/url]! This pose is a bit different to my usual stuff but I wanted a more laid back vibe to his pixel :> I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TbNdMTP.png[/img]
@Alienjunk Here's Jayden! This pose is a bit different to my usual stuff but I wanted a more laid back vibe to his pixel :> I hope you like it!

TbNdMTP.png
@Pearlimose @Jaderannosaurus @Kintsugii @Aztec @glendower @Kityena @Cloneclone @Roule @Alienjunk @Metus @Starmax @cuppa @Waleskayu @Curio @StarJumper @Cutinstincts @nilah @Enoch @Oceanas @Kenkou @Muttsmutt @nonaline @Mazurkas @Kamazu @macaroni33 @Rubygryphon @BioSkyFall @derek Open again! This will be my last opening before I take my break and in a few weeks/a month's time I'll be opening again in my new shop! I may be being a bit ambitious this round but I've opened up 8 slots so that I can take on as many people as I think I can manage before I got on break { also because I need some dragon cash so that I can buy my partner a pretty G1 as a gift but shhh don't tell him that }
Thank you for supporting me so far; yes even those who are just on my pinglist and haven't ordered anything yet! I look forward to continuing to make silly pixels for you all in the future :>
@Pearlimose @Jaderannosaurus @Kintsugii @Aztec @glendower @Kityena @Cloneclone @Roule @Alienjunk @Metus @Starmax @cuppa @Waleskayu @Curio @StarJumper @Cutinstincts @nilah @Enoch @Oceanas @Kenkou @Muttsmutt @nonaline @Mazurkas @Kamazu @macaroni33 @Rubygryphon @BioSkyFall @derek Open again! This will be my last opening before I take my break and in a few weeks/a month's time I'll be opening again in my new shop! I may be being a bit ambitious this round but I've opened up 8 slots so that I can take on as many people as I think I can manage before I got on break { also because I need some dragon cash so that I can buy my partner a pretty G1 as a gift but shhh don't tell him that }
Thank you for supporting me so far; yes even those who are just on my pinglist and haven't ordered anything yet! I look forward to continuing to make silly pixels for you all in the future :>
@phototroph

slot please!
@phototroph

slot please!
z2b4ZaTF.png
@Phototroph -- I'd like another slot as well!
Edit: Hello again! I hope you have a fantastic break from the shop, and I look forward to seeing your shop again in the future! Also, good luck with obtaining the g1 of your partner's dreams :D

[we're wandering into old reference territory I'm sorry]
Chance - An adventurous German Shephard who likes outdoor activities and treasure hunts. He's known for taking risks and likes to be thought of as a hero.

Marron -- An uncanny ball-jointed doll/marionette. He typically smiles but he jokes inappropriately. Nothing has happened yet, but everyone is uneasy around him...
@Phototroph -- I'd like another slot as well!
Edit: Hello again! I hope you have a fantastic break from the shop, and I look forward to seeing your shop again in the future! Also, good luck with obtaining the g1 of your partner's dreams :D

[we're wandering into old reference territory I'm sorry]
Chance - An adventurous German Shephard who likes outdoor activities and treasure hunts. He's known for taking risks and likes to be thought of as a hero.

Marron -- An uncanny ball-jointed doll/marionette. He typically smiles but he jokes inappropriately. Nothing has happened yet, but everyone is uneasy around him...
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@phototroph
slot please~
i know i have got the slot several times, and i still want to get your work >< if this is not suitable, please give the position to others. i just love your arts, haha
@phototroph
slot please~
i know i have got the slot several times, and i still want to get your work >< if this is not suitable, please give the position to others. i just love your arts, haha
@phototroph

Slot please!

Can I get realistic/style 2 pixels of:
Vrasa (human) (feathers on her chest are optional and tend to be covered by clothes) in a dress and
Clover
@phototroph

Slot please!

Can I get realistic/style 2 pixels of:
Vrasa (human) (feathers on her chest are optional and tend to be covered by clothes) in a dress and
Clover
LklXAGK.png
@phototroph I absolutely love it!! The pose works really well for Jayden too! Thank you so much!

Ahah and if it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to claim a slot again B']
@phototroph I absolutely love it!! The pose works really well for Jayden too! Thank you so much!

Ahah and if it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to claim a slot again B']
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53