Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
bump
bump
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
bump
bump
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
bump
bump
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@SMDoS !!! QuQ Thank you so much, I'm so happy that someone likes my kiddo as much as I do ^^ Ahhh Im glad you enjoyed his theme song too, I can't help but give all of 'em songs that remind me of their personalities~ I already got the lore in his bio (givin ya proper credit of course) and I can't wait to show him off my friends!!

Yee yee I know the feelin, no rush and course! :-D
@SMDoS !!! QuQ Thank you so much, I'm so happy that someone likes my kiddo as much as I do ^^ Ahhh Im glad you enjoyed his theme song too, I can't help but give all of 'em songs that remind me of their personalities~ I already got the lore in his bio (givin ya proper credit of course) and I can't wait to show him off my friends!!

Yee yee I know the feelin, no rush and course! :-D
[center]@SMDoS So, here is the first kid that really needs your help. I gave him a personality, song, ect.. But I ain't feelin it anymore and would love a new take on him! Can ya please help him, I would like to see the vibes you get from 'em >:-) Basically kinda like free writin/artistic freedom for him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26790555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267906/26790555_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][b]Name:[/b] Nephele but I think I might change it (feel free to throw out some names that you like!) [b]Anything about them:[/b] His old [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=57650&did=26790555]bio[/url] is super power based but I'm not sure anymore, just not feelin it. In short: Controlling, critical, proud, logical, perfectionist. Idk what I want so feel free to take it to any direction that you feel pulled towards. If ya like the super power idea then I'm cool with seein where ever that takes you too. [/quote] Would you be up for recharacterizing/helpin this boy out? I understand if not, I'll grab another kiddo if not :-)[/center]
@SMDoS So, here is the first kid that really needs your help. I gave him a personality, song, ect.. But I ain't feelin it anymore and would love a new take on him! Can ya please help him, I would like to see the vibes you get from 'em >:-) Basically kinda like free writin/artistic freedom for him

26790555_350.png

Quote:
Name: Nephele but I think I might change it (feel free to throw out some names that you like!)

Anything about them:

His old bio is super power based but I'm not sure anymore, just not feelin it. In short: Controlling, critical, proud, logical, perfectionist. Idk what I want so feel free to take it to any direction that you feel pulled towards. If ya like the super power idea then I'm cool with seein where ever that takes you too.

Would you be up for recharacterizing/helpin this boy out? I understand if not, I'll grab another kiddo if not :-)
@Cngx

Don't give up on him! Hes such an handsome boy :c
You guys just need some time. I'll help you don't worry
@Cngx

Don't give up on him! Hes such an handsome boy :c
You guys just need some time. I'll help you don't worry
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@SMDoS Sweet! Thank ya, I'ma look forward to seein whatever you cook up for him B) No rush~
@SMDoS Sweet! Thank ya, I'ma look forward to seein whatever you cook up for him B) No rush~
Are you open? ^^ I'd like something for this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50141545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501416/50141545_350.png[/img] [/url] "A keeper of forbidden books. She finds herself in the slow, arduous process of smuggling their knowledge to academic circles that she has found herself trusting over the course of her studies, not comfortable with keeping any knowledge away from the greater good." was the short description I got from Hyzenthlaay.
Are you open? ^^
I'd like something for this girl:

50141545_350.png

"A keeper of forbidden books. She finds herself in the slow, arduous process of smuggling their knowledge to academic circles that she has found herself trusting over the course of her studies, not comfortable with keeping any knowledge away from the greater good."
was the short description I got from Hyzenthlaay.
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
@SMDoS If you would like you can do Comet??? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50377202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503773/50377202_350.png[/img] [/url] Comet has a cold attitude, but knows when to help his allies. Im not too sure what else to really put about him????
@SMDoS

If you would like you can do Comet???

50377202_350.png

Comet has a cold attitude, but knows when to help his allies. Im not too sure what else to really put about him????
l7Pr9T2.png
CAME BACK AND I'M ALIVE FOLKS

@Cngx

hope you don't mind but I took some liberties with him.
He's so awesome I mean URG. Also the song helped a lot

Nephele:

Nephele felt the rain pouring down on his feathers. He sat on the floor, his wings hugging hugging his own body trying to retain his temperature. The bells rang twelve times, signaling the midday.

It was the tenth day since he was imprisioned.

The tenth day since they killed his Liege.

The tenth day that he spent on this dungeon, trying to understand what was happening. Everything was so fast. They were celebrating his Master's birthday, just after a successful campain to the west. The army was cheering, dancing, celebrating when, one by one, they slept and never woke up. A powerful poison, one that Nephele luckly spent years building his immunity to. He felt weak, but flew towards his Lord, worried about him.

It was too late. The castle was in flames, and the body of his Liege burned alongside it.

Another army, one whose emblem Nephele couldn't recognize, raided and killed the few survivors. The Coatl fought and fought, but it wasn't enough. A sword trespassed his chest, and Nephele was slain.

...Or so he thought. Three days later he woke up in the dungeon, too weak to eat or talk. And now, seven days later, he was completelly healed, and stronger than ever. He had to find out what happened to his Master and finally avenge him. He couldn't fail once more.

He heard the sound of keys and the metal door opening. A guard came inside, bringing his next mean. Nephele had to control himself to not smile.

His chance to flee came way sooner than he expected.
CAME BACK AND I'M ALIVE FOLKS

@Cngx

hope you don't mind but I took some liberties with him.
He's so awesome I mean URG. Also the song helped a lot

Nephele:

Nephele felt the rain pouring down on his feathers. He sat on the floor, his wings hugging hugging his own body trying to retain his temperature. The bells rang twelve times, signaling the midday.

It was the tenth day since he was imprisioned.

The tenth day since they killed his Liege.

The tenth day that he spent on this dungeon, trying to understand what was happening. Everything was so fast. They were celebrating his Master's birthday, just after a successful campain to the west. The army was cheering, dancing, celebrating when, one by one, they slept and never woke up. A powerful poison, one that Nephele luckly spent years building his immunity to. He felt weak, but flew towards his Lord, worried about him.

It was too late. The castle was in flames, and the body of his Liege burned alongside it.

Another army, one whose emblem Nephele couldn't recognize, raided and killed the few survivors. The Coatl fought and fought, but it wasn't enough. A sword trespassed his chest, and Nephele was slain.

...Or so he thought. Three days later he woke up in the dungeon, too weak to eat or talk. And now, seven days later, he was completelly healed, and stronger than ever. He had to find out what happened to his Master and finally avenge him. He couldn't fail once more.

He heard the sound of keys and the metal door opening. A guard came inside, bringing his next mean. Nephele had to control himself to not smile.

His chance to flee came way sooner than he expected.
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14