Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@fadedsymbol

Hewwo! I'm glad you're back!

Comet:

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars?
I really could use a wish right now."

An ancient dragon, who came from up above beyond the heavenly dome and the stars. He fell on the Earth and now is stuck here, not being able to return his home. That doesn't mean he stopped trying. Every time he tries to breach the skies is another failed atempt.

Those who look from afar can only see a shooting star falling and fading...
@fadedsymbol

Hewwo! I'm glad you're back!

Comet:

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars?
I really could use a wish right now."

An ancient dragon, who came from up above beyond the heavenly dome and the stars. He fell on the Earth and now is stuck here, not being able to return his home. That doesn't mean he stopped trying. Every time he tries to breach the skies is another failed atempt.

Those who look from afar can only see a shooting star falling and fading...
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@Kaorii
I'm always open! Sorry if I took too long c.c

Cosmos:

The Sacred Library is the biggest and most important of the continent, full of all kinds of books and parchments. From the War of Dandelions to that glorious quiche recipe you saw on tv the other day, the Library has whatever you're looking for and more. Such a big place needs all kinds of hands and paws tending it's books and visitors. And Cosmos is one of them.

Since she was a hatchling she had a fixation for books and knowledge. Her parents knew that. And they also knew that they would never be able to afford a good education for their daugther. They left her at the Library when she was ten years old, and never came back. Cosmos may understand their reasons to do so, but she still misses them to this day.

Her favorite duty as a librarian was to make copies of oldest tomes. She loved the texture of the paper, the smell of the ink, the words dancing before her. She truly loved books. Not surprisingly, her biggest dream was to get inside the secret section and copy the books inside. Unfortunelly only the highest ranked librarians could get inside.

So she studied. And studied. And studied.

Until the day she got promoted.

"Don't ever take them from the section." her senior said.

"Okay."

"They all have chains on the cover so don't even try."

"I wouldn't."

"Only copy those we ask you to."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

It was so dusty inside that she started sneezing, her alergies already having a blast. Cosmos ignored the way the librarian looked at her, picked a book, and started her work. Right at the start she noticed that something wasn't adding up. The book was clearly contradicting some others from the main Library. Dates, facts, they were all wrong or changed.

She asked the librarian who brought her there if there was a mistake.

"They are correct." he said. "It's just that...some truths are more real than others."

This wasn't right. She couldn't accept this. Why would they keep all of this information for themselves? She would NEVER accept this. From this day onwards she decided to work in double: copying the books for her comrads on the morning so at night she would phocus on making copies for whoever interested in making a world a better place.
@Kaorii
I'm always open! Sorry if I took too long c.c

Cosmos:

The Sacred Library is the biggest and most important of the continent, full of all kinds of books and parchments. From the War of Dandelions to that glorious quiche recipe you saw on tv the other day, the Library has whatever you're looking for and more. Such a big place needs all kinds of hands and paws tending it's books and visitors. And Cosmos is one of them.

Since she was a hatchling she had a fixation for books and knowledge. Her parents knew that. And they also knew that they would never be able to afford a good education for their daugther. They left her at the Library when she was ten years old, and never came back. Cosmos may understand their reasons to do so, but she still misses them to this day.

Her favorite duty as a librarian was to make copies of oldest tomes. She loved the texture of the paper, the smell of the ink, the words dancing before her. She truly loved books. Not surprisingly, her biggest dream was to get inside the secret section and copy the books inside. Unfortunelly only the highest ranked librarians could get inside.

So she studied. And studied. And studied.

Until the day she got promoted.

"Don't ever take them from the section." her senior said.

"Okay."

"They all have chains on the cover so don't even try."

"I wouldn't."

"Only copy those we ask you to."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

It was so dusty inside that she started sneezing, her alergies already having a blast. Cosmos ignored the way the librarian looked at her, picked a book, and started her work. Right at the start she noticed that something wasn't adding up. The book was clearly contradicting some others from the main Library. Dates, facts, they were all wrong or changed.

She asked the librarian who brought her there if there was a mistake.

"They are correct." he said. "It's just that...some truths are more real than others."

This wasn't right. She couldn't accept this. Why would they keep all of this information for themselves? She would NEVER accept this. From this day onwards she decided to work in double: copying the books for her comrads on the morning so at night she would phocus on making copies for whoever interested in making a world a better place.
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@Ananse
SORRY I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU OKAY
I DIDN'T

Also, are Paean and Cave mates? I was going to write about them but never got past the early drafts.

Thyme

A merchant, twin brother of Vene.

He works at night, so he won't argue with his sister as much. He loves his sister, even though he doesn't usually show how much. He loves eating, and his favorite food is his sister's special meatloaf (but he would rather die than admit it). He's may take his job seriosly, but it's not unusual seeing him sneaking some candy to have before his work is done.

Vene

A merchant, twin sister of Thryme.

She works in the morning so she won't bicker with her brother as much. They love each other, but sometimes is hard to agree with someone who's so similar to you. She loves cooking and festivities, usually being the first one to arrive whenever the lair is celebrating.

Unless it's her turn at the shop. She would never leave her duties unattended.
@Ananse
SORRY I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU OKAY
I DIDN'T

Also, are Paean and Cave mates? I was going to write about them but never got past the early drafts.

Thyme

A merchant, twin brother of Vene.

He works at night, so he won't argue with his sister as much. He loves his sister, even though he doesn't usually show how much. He loves eating, and his favorite food is his sister's special meatloaf (but he would rather die than admit it). He's may take his job seriosly, but it's not unusual seeing him sneaking some candy to have before his work is done.

Vene

A merchant, twin sister of Thryme.

She works in the morning so she won't bicker with her brother as much. They love each other, but sometimes is hard to agree with someone who's so similar to you. She loves cooking and festivities, usually being the first one to arrive whenever the lair is celebrating.

Unless it's her turn at the shop. She would never leave her duties unattended.
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@SMDoS YESSS OMG UR FINE I LOVE THISSS I LOVE THESE DE SCRIPTIONS SO MUCHCHHCHBDGFY

and they are mates, the big lugs are such cuties owo
@SMDoS YESSS OMG UR FINE I LOVE THISSS I LOVE THESE DE SCRIPTIONS SO MUCHCHHCHBDGFY

and they are mates, the big lugs are such cuties owo
i have an art shop,,, check it out boos
much love,,
@Ananse

I'm so sorry for taking so long and making such small bios :c
But I'm trying to write a super duper special surprise for you

Not sure when I'll finish it tho, but let's just say I'm doing something that I said I wouldn't do~
@Ananse

I'm so sorry for taking so long and making such small bios :c
But I'm trying to write a super duper special surprise for you

Not sure when I'll finish it tho, but let's just say I'm doing something that I said I wouldn't do~
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@SMDoS WHATTT YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR MEE!!!!!!!!JHDHJDSHJHJDSGHFDHJDFFDF
@SMDoS WHATTT YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR MEE!!!!!!!!JHDHJDSHJHJDSGHFDHJDFFDF
much love,,
@Ananse
NOT MY FAULT I GOT INSPIRED

I can't stop thinking about Emerald and Eldritch :c
@Ananse
NOT MY FAULT I GOT INSPIRED

I can't stop thinking about Emerald and Eldritch :c
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@SMDoS gosh i love themmmm im saving up to buy a 4000g dragon to be their dad/the emporer lol
@SMDoS gosh i love themmmm im saving up to buy a 4000g dragon to be their dad/the emporer lol
much love,,
@Ananse

SERIOUSLY?
THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES

He clearly liking Eldritch more because he's his heir, and never accepting whenever Emerald wants to prove herself or be a stronk and independent dragon lady.
@Ananse

SERIOUSLY?
THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES

He clearly liking Eldritch more because he's his heir, and never accepting whenever Emerald wants to prove herself or be a stronk and independent dragon lady.
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@SMDoS YESS thats exactly what i was planning to do with him!!!! Its just gonna take awhile to get him cause hes so expensive ehehehheheheheh
@SMDoS YESS thats exactly what i was planning to do with him!!!! Its just gonna take awhile to get him cause hes so expensive ehehehheheheheh
much love,,
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14