Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Title says everything folks~

I'm practicing my writing while I suffer from writer's block. I accept anything as a payment. If you don't wish to pay me it's fine as well, as I'm doing this for fun and practice.

RULES:

- It'll be a text for the bio. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO WRITE FANFICTION.

- I'll either
a) write about about the lore of a dragon, a little text for their bio. In that case, please explain what you thought about the dragon, their backstory and if needed I'll ask you back.

b) write about what I feel about the dragon. Complete creative freedom, but in that case I may take a liiitle longer.

-Once again, you don't need to pay if you don't wish. Please don't feel guilty or anything.

Slots:
- Ananse (you'll be the first one for a long time, dear)
-KixsusKat
-Glacierstar
-
-

Pinglist:

@/Ananse

Examples:

Dohchan's Chernobyl

The Night Terror.

Many consider him a ghost, a myth, or a demon. But he's real.

Very much so.

Old legends tell the tale of a dragon so fearsome that he could kill you with just a look. He didn't need to attack you or touch you, soon after you would fall dead. His skin is so bright, almost as if it glows in the dark. Villages and lairs simply vanish when he flies above them. He is a creature of nightmares, a killer who doesn't hunt for pray but for fun.

Chernobyl doesn't agree with most of those tales. Usually they are exagerated, too farfetched to be true. But at the end of the day, when he scouts another victim at a bar, a dragon too drunk to see left or right, or a family who forgot an open window at the back of their house. Maybe he should do something about it. It's his duty to help, after all.

He smiles.

The Night Terror strikes again.
Title says everything folks~

I'm practicing my writing while I suffer from writer's block. I accept anything as a payment. If you don't wish to pay me it's fine as well, as I'm doing this for fun and practice.

RULES:

- It'll be a text for the bio. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO WRITE FANFICTION.

- I'll either
a) write about about the lore of a dragon, a little text for their bio. In that case, please explain what you thought about the dragon, their backstory and if needed I'll ask you back.

b) write about what I feel about the dragon. Complete creative freedom, but in that case I may take a liiitle longer.

-Once again, you don't need to pay if you don't wish. Please don't feel guilty or anything.

Slots:
- Ananse (you'll be the first one for a long time, dear)
-KixsusKat
-Glacierstar
-
-

Pinglist:

@/Ananse

Examples:

Dohchan's Chernobyl

The Night Terror.

Many consider him a ghost, a myth, or a demon. But he's real.

Very much so.

Old legends tell the tale of a dragon so fearsome that he could kill you with just a look. He didn't need to attack you or touch you, soon after you would fall dead. His skin is so bright, almost as if it glows in the dark. Villages and lairs simply vanish when he flies above them. He is a creature of nightmares, a killer who doesn't hunt for pray but for fun.

Chernobyl doesn't agree with most of those tales. Usually they are exagerated, too farfetched to be true. But at the end of the day, when he scouts another victim at a bar, a dragon too drunk to see left or right, or a family who forgot an open window at the back of their house. Maybe he should do something about it. It's his duty to help, after all.

He smiles.

The Night Terror strikes again.
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
Reserved
Reserved
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
Reserved
Reserved
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
Reserved
Reserved
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
Open for business folks~
Open for business folks~
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
HUGE EMOJI EYES HERE

hmmmmhnn if i wasnt on mobile id ask for a dragon maybe tomorrow....
HUGE EMOJI EYES HERE

hmmmmhnn if i wasnt on mobile id ask for a dragon maybe tomorrow....
duXZtd7.png
@azullmar
it okay, I'll be waiting~
@azullmar
it okay, I'll be waiting~
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@Ananse
Gonna continue writing here if you don't mind

Deandra:

One of the oldest of her clan, Deandra is officially their mystic. Unnofficially though she's also their storyteller, teaching the youngest about their traditions and history. Stange phenomena seem to happen around her -- like dying plants suddenly getting a burst or life; vines moving aroud her; flowers suddenly blooming while she walks. Not that anyone can prove it, of course.

Really worries about her son, Arash, and his troublemaking tendencies.

Arash:

Deandra's son. In spite of being of the Plague Flight, he's an animal lover, friend of all living creatures. He wonder's who's his father, since his mother raised him by herself. He may have stopped asking about him, but deep down he's still curious about origins. Watch out while near him, and don't be surprised if you lose a copper or two. Pickpicketing is his favorite hobby.
@Ananse
Gonna continue writing here if you don't mind

Deandra:

One of the oldest of her clan, Deandra is officially their mystic. Unnofficially though she's also their storyteller, teaching the youngest about their traditions and history. Stange phenomena seem to happen around her -- like dying plants suddenly getting a burst or life; vines moving aroud her; flowers suddenly blooming while she walks. Not that anyone can prove it, of course.

Really worries about her son, Arash, and his troublemaking tendencies.

Arash:

Deandra's son. In spite of being of the Plague Flight, he's an animal lover, friend of all living creatures. He wonder's who's his father, since his mother raised him by herself. He may have stopped asking about him, but deep down he's still curious about origins. Watch out while near him, and don't be surprised if you lose a copper or two. Pickpicketing is his favorite hobby.
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
@SMDoS I dont mind at all AND THOSE BIOS ARE SPOT ON
@SMDoS I dont mind at all AND THOSE BIOS ARE SPOT ON
i have an art shop,,, check it out boos
much love,,
bump
bump
Professional bumper~

Lillet's PWYW Bio Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14