Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Buy Art From A Rat
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Vuvzer

aaa thank you so much!! ;w; and sure thing!!

@furo
hello! it's kinda easy to miss, since i havent added them to the page yet, but right now theyre $15/the equivalent of that in FR currency!
@Vuvzer

aaa thank you so much!! ;w; and sure thing!!

@furo
hello! it's kinda easy to miss, since i havent added them to the page yet, but right now theyre $15/the equivalent of that in FR currency!
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
Could I be added to your pinglist? :D I am going to save up for a colored fullbody with Gems aaaahhh
Could I be added to your pinglist? :D I am going to save up for a colored fullbody with Gems aaaahhh
QAnvXiK.pngH0t7Ypl.png5iXiC8z.pngStogwen_pixel.png
@solarParadox

aaa sure thing!! ;v; i'll probably be open for a while yet so take your time saving!!
@solarParadox

aaa sure thing!! ;v; i'll probably be open for a while yet so take your time saving!!
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
gentle little tiny question from one rat to another,,, what would the price be for a signature :0 ?
just curious because i saw them in your examples here, but i either didn’t see prices for one on your carrd/wasn’t there or WOW i’m really just being extra stupid tonight

edit; yeah no i’m being stupid you literally. just answered that question skfjSKJDS but i’d probably like to take a slot for one!!
gentle little tiny question from one rat to another,,, what would the price be for a signature :0 ?
just curious because i saw them in your examples here, but i either didn’t see prices for one on your carrd/wasn’t there or WOW i’m really just being extra stupid tonight

edit; yeah no i’m being stupid you literally. just answered that question skfjSKJDS but i’d probably like to take a slot for one!!
dcyxk1f-5b3b8e1d-bf1d-4ae9-b995-5e684a73160a.png

illuminati_by_8_bitspider-d8ey3wl.gif

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
cerberus_by_8_bitspider-d8fzzwu.gif

• she/they + freshman
• +2 FR time!
• a rat with a back brace
• panromantic homosexual

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

` illuminati_by_8_bitspider-d8ey3wl.gif

d5m2aua-fccc243f-c598-4fda-abc2-ea9a511f9b18.png
@ribsye
eyyy a fellow rat!! :D

aaa youre not stupid, i just have to add them to the page (which ive gone ahead and done now!)
let me know if you end up wanting a slot!! ;v;
@ribsye
eyyy a fellow rat!! :D

aaa youre not stupid, i just have to add them to the page (which ive gone ahead and done now!)
let me know if you end up wanting a slot!! ;v;
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/b7I1W5J.png[/img][/center]
b7I1W5J.png
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
woooooo yay!! Commission Type: Signature, regular style! Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14012690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140127/14012690_350.png[/img] [/url] Details: i just want him to be regal looking? but honestly i'm super down for your interpretation of him! Payment Method: gems Other: i mostly would like his accent and gold seraph jewelry included :D anything else is up to you!
woooooo yay!!

Commission Type: Signature, regular style!
Reference:
14012690_350.png

Details: i just want him to be regal looking? but honestly i'm super down for your interpretation of him!
Payment Method: gems
Other: i mostly would like his accent and gold seraph jewelry included :D anything else is up to you!
ycSiwsB.png
@Taiyou oh hes GORGEOUS [emoji=mirror love size=2] i'd love to draw him!!! i'll try my best to catch a regal feel for him!! send the payment over whenever youre able and i'll get started!!
@Taiyou

oh hes GORGEOUS i'd love to draw him!!! i'll try my best to catch a regal feel for him!!
send the payment over whenever youre able and i'll get started!!
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
sent! and thank you so much, i'm happy you like him! :D
sent! and thank you so much, i'm happy you like him! :D
ycSiwsB.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jFrE25Y.png[/img][/center]
jFrE25Y.png
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15