Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Buy Art From A Rat
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[indent][size=2] [b]@RotRat ::[/b] hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't enaBLE ME and thank you ( / w \ ) he's a horrible heck but I adore him to bits, I've been meaning to get more art of him to update my account but it's been difficult finding people with the aesthetic I had in mind I'll send the CR your way though, and may return with another slot nab in the morning when I'm less brain-dead and have something else in mind > w > ;; [center][emoji=pink star]

@RotRat ::

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't enaBLE ME

and thank you ( / w \ ) he's a horrible heck but I adore him to bits, I've been meaning to get more art of him to update my account but it's been difficult finding people with the aesthetic I had in mind

I'll send the CR your way though, and may return with another slot nab in the morning when I'm less brain-dead and have something else in mind > w > ;;

« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@rorat sorry for the delay! Commission Type: normal signature c: Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49754356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497544/49754356_350.png[/img] [/url] Details: he's a very,, very happy little kid. his apparel can be toned down, the only important parts are his accent and his seraph headpiece Payment Method: 1500g! other: hhh i love your art style so much aaa
@rorat
sorry for the delay!

Commission Type: normal signature c:
Reference:
49754356_350.png

Details: he's a very,, very happy little kid. his apparel can be toned down, the only important parts are his accent and his seraph headpiece
Payment Method: 1500g!
other: hhh i love your art style so much aaa
@catticcino

oh, no worries! :>

aaa he's such a cool looking guy~!! :D i'll absolutely try to do him justice!!
ive got you added to a slot now! just send over payment when you can and i'll get started as soon as possible!!

also thank you so much oh my goodness ;w;c
@catticcino

oh, no worries! :>

aaa he's such a cool looking guy~!! :D i'll absolutely try to do him justice!!
ive got you added to a slot now! just send over payment when you can and i'll get started as soon as possible!!

also thank you so much oh my goodness ;w;c
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
@RotRat

Just one last question, sorry! Are you okay with uploads (so long as we link back to you of course) - want to put this on my sta.sh and toyhouse
@RotRat

Just one last question, sorry! Are you okay with uploads (so long as we link back to you of course) - want to put this on my sta.sh and toyhouse
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Arazamatazza

oh, absolutely!! :D my toyhouse is Ono, if you just want to link to me there! no need to be sorry, thanks for asking, in fact !
@Arazamatazza

oh, absolutely!! :D my toyhouse is Ono, if you just want to link to me there! no need to be sorry, thanks for asking, in fact !
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
Commission Type: Pixels!
Reference: kirin!Lisette and stygian!Livia[/u]
Details: They're girlfriends! Lisette is very sweet and soft, while Livia's an arrogant, ambitious mage-fighter who will use any spell she can think of to protect her lover.
Payment Method: Gems
Other: Is it possible to get both of them in one shot, paying extra since it's two chars of course? If not, I'm fine paying for two separate pieces?
Commission Type: Pixels!
Reference: kirin!Lisette and stygian!Livia[/u]
Details: They're girlfriends! Lisette is very sweet and soft, while Livia's an arrogant, ambitious mage-fighter who will use any spell she can think of to protect her lover.
Payment Method: Gems
Other: Is it possible to get both of them in one shot, paying extra since it's two chars of course? If not, I'm fine paying for two separate pieces?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel

oh, theyre lovely!! i'd definitely be able to fit them both into one piece! :D
the price for that would be 2250 gems, btw! send it over whenever youre able to, and i'll get started on these two asap!
@Arkonsel

oh, theyre lovely!! i'd definitely be able to fit them both into one piece! :D
the price for that would be 2250 gems, btw! send it over whenever youre able to, and i'll get started on these two asap!
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
@RotRat Payment sent, thank you!
@RotRat Payment sent, thank you!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@RotRat

aaaaaa i'm back again haha

how much is it for an icon? :0
@RotRat

aaaaaa i'm back again haha

how much is it for an icon? :0
@catticcino

aaa welcome back!! ;w;
i'd put them at $10/1000g/1milT rn? since they dont take very long to make!
incase you need an example of one, here's one i made for myself recently!
@catticcino

aaa welcome back!! ;w;
i'd put them at $10/1000g/1milT rn? since they dont take very long to make!
incase you need an example of one, here's one i made for myself recently!
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15