Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Buy Art From A Rat
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@noiro18

oh theyre LOVELY, id love to work with you regarding them!! :D if you wanna talk further on them feel free to pm me !!

@Joydom

sure thing!! i'm pretty comfortable drawing couples, yea :>
@noiro18

oh theyre LOVELY, id love to work with you regarding them!! :D if you wanna talk further on them feel free to pm me !!

@Joydom

sure thing!! i'm pretty comfortable drawing couples, yea :>
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
@rotrat
Aaah great!
Do you have anymore gem slots open :0
@rotrat
Aaah great!
Do you have anymore gem slots open :0
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

i technically don't, but if you're looking to order right away, then i can just add an extra one for you :D it wouldn't be too much of an extra workload
@Joydom

i technically don't, but if you're looking to order right away, then i can just add an extra one for you :D it wouldn't be too much of an extra workload
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
@rotrat
You’re too kind waaa
(Also may I be added to the pinglist ouo)
I was hoping for a couple art piece for pixels
Commission Type: full body pixels
Reference: Rudy and Frenkle
Payment: gems
Details: rudy is a super sweet, affectionate guy, he’s like a big teddy bear! He’s also based of a pit bull. And Frenkle is a workaholic woman who’s a bit bossy. She’s based on a wolf. You can see references of how the interact together in the art on their th. You can use any of the outfits they already have, or make new ones ouo
Other: (Anything else!)
@rotrat
You’re too kind waaa
(Also may I be added to the pinglist ouo)
I was hoping for a couple art piece for pixels
Commission Type: full body pixels
Reference: Rudy and Frenkle
Payment: gems
Details: rudy is a super sweet, affectionate guy, he’s like a big teddy bear! He’s also based of a pit bull. And Frenkle is a workaholic woman who’s a bit bossy. She’s based on a wolf. You can see references of how the interact together in the art on their th. You can use any of the outfits they already have, or make new ones ouo
Other: (Anything else!)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

that all sounds more than doable!!! :D the price would be 2250 gems!! send that over when you can and i'll get started as soon as i can !!
(also ive got you added to the list ;w;)
@Joydom

that all sounds more than doable!!! :D the price would be 2250 gems!! send that over when you can and i'll get started as soon as i can !!
(also ive got you added to the list ;w;)
rot/ono
they/he
proud plaguerat
@rotrat
Great! I’ll send the gems in a sec
@rotrat
Great! I’ll send the gems in a sec
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
late night bumperoonie!! testing out usd only again
late night bumperoonie!! testing out usd only again
rot/ono
they/he