Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lyka’s Digital Canvas
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
i am back bc i have zero impulse control and i love your pixel art <3
this time i would be interested in a pixel badge that has more of the proportions of a banner/signature if that would be possible?

Reference(s): Carcosa
Payment Method: Gems
Theme/Item Requests:
theme → It is said that he is something akin to a trickster, a being interested in balance. Music and mischief are considered his attributes and that he hides behind a mask to show that everyone can take actions about perceived wrongdoings.
→ Carcosa has some item references at the end, it would be lovely if you could keep them in mind!
Update? Nah

and some more "normal" badges:

Reference(s): Dandelion
Theme/Item Requests:
→ preferably based on the human art
theme → afternoon devil; the taste of metal on your tongue and the sound of a cutting sickle in your head; takes bargains and can be moved to bet over life
Update? nah

Reference(s): Psyche
Theme/Item Requests:
→ preferably based on the human art and her moodboards
theme → a demonic spirit of hate, rage and agony that took over her abandoned bones and resurrected herself; when her rage wins over she can't stop until her energy is spend and her body falls apart after which it takes her some time to gather them again; a lovely smile hiding a murderous being
Update? nah
i am back bc i have zero impulse control and i love your pixel art <3
this time i would be interested in a pixel badge that has more of the proportions of a banner/signature if that would be possible?

Reference(s): Carcosa
Theme/Item Requests:
theme → It is said that he is something akin to a trickster, a being interested in balance. Music and mischief are considered his attributes and that he hides behind a mask to show that everyone can take actions about perceived wrongdoings.
→ Carcosa has some item references at the end, it would be lovely if you could keep them in mind!
Update? Nah

and some more "normal" badges:

Reference(s): Dandelion
Theme/Item Requests:
→ preferably based on the human art
theme → afternoon devil; the taste of metal on your tongue and the sound of a cutting sickle in your head; takes bargains and can be moved to bet over life
Update? nah

Reference(s): Psyche
Theme/Item Requests:
→ preferably based on the human art and her moodboards
theme → a demonic spirit of hate, rage and agony that took over her abandoned bones and resurrected herself; when her rage wins over she can't stop until her energy is spend and her body falls apart after which it takes her some time to gather them again; a lovely smile hiding a murderous being
Update? nah
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@liturgies Welcome back~! I'm stoked to see you back so soon! >V</

I'd be more than happy to take on some more of your beans~

A note just to be sure: you said you'd like Carcosa's to be closer to a sig- did you want it the full length of a sig or more just able to comfortably sit in your sig space?

Your total for all three will be 1800 gems and you may send that over whenever you're able/ready! :3
@liturgies Welcome back~! I'm stoked to see you back so soon! >V</

I'd be more than happy to take on some more of your beans~

A note just to be sure: you said you'd like Carcosa's to be closer to a sig- did you want it the full length of a sig or more just able to comfortably sit in your sig space?

Your total for all three will be 1800 gems and you may send that over whenever you're able/ready! :3
61737_s.gif
Something that could be able to comfortably sit in the sig space, I think, gives me more wiggle room if i try to use it as a divider or something :D

sending gems in a moment, thank you <3
Something that could be able to comfortably sit in the sig space, I think, gives me more wiggle room if i try to use it as a divider or something :D

sending gems in a moment, thank you <3
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
[b]Type:[/b] flats [b]Reference(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57464123][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574642/57464123_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Special Notes:[/b] snappy little vampire, is often purposely antagonistic because he finds it amusing
Type: flats
Reference(s): 57464123_350.png
Payment Method: gems
Special Notes: snappy little vampire, is often purposely antagonistic because he finds it amusing
RKsoJ3A.png
I'm just gonna be sliding into your slots for a badge, if possible. They look amazing!

Reference(s): Gloss right here.
Payment Method: Gems
Theme/Item Requests: Sharks (thresher specifically), the deep ocean, purple hyacinths. Those are some little pointers, but feel free to pick inspiration out of his profile! You will have better luck with it than with me attempting to resume his theme cause I'm a disaster at it.
Update? No thank you!
I'm just gonna be sliding into your slots for a badge, if possible. They look amazing!

Reference(s): Gloss right here.
Payment Method: Gems
Theme/Item Requests: Sharks (thresher specifically), the deep ocean, purple hyacinths. Those are some little pointers, but feel free to pick inspiration out of his profile! You will have better luck with it than with me attempting to resume his theme cause I'm a disaster at it.
Update? No thank you!
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
Hello~ Thank you for your interest in my artwork! :D

@emshen
Ohh that is a stunning spiral! I'd be more than happy to draw a flat bust for them! ^,^//

Your total for a flat bust will be 1500 Gems - you may send that over when you're ready!

@LovelyDeeps
Oh I am very intrigued by your OC (though I don't know if you're aware you have no pictures of your OC themself besides the icon image). I am more than willing to work off the themes you stated as well as their profile though! I can't resist an excuse to draw oceanic life~ :3

Your total will be 600 Gems! Feel free to send that over when you can.
Hello~ Thank you for your interest in my artwork! :D

@emshen
Ohh that is a stunning spiral! I'd be more than happy to draw a flat bust for them! ^,^//

Your total for a flat bust will be 1500 Gems - you may send that over when you're ready!

@LovelyDeeps
Oh I am very intrigued by your OC (though I don't know if you're aware you have no pictures of your OC themself besides the icon image). I am more than willing to work off the themes you stated as well as their profile though! I can't resist an excuse to draw oceanic life~ :3

Your total will be 600 Gems! Feel free to send that over when you can.
61737_s.gif
Gems going your way! :3 (ah yes, they are there, just in another two tabs -here and here- cause I was trying random organization methods).
Gems going your way! :3 (ah yes, they are there, just in another two tabs -here and here- cause I was trying random organization methods).
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
Hello there! I just found you through pixel badge on another player's profile and the amazing art lured me here.

Reference(s): none I guess, you can base on her colors tho.

Theme/Item Requests: I'd like an old stone well, preferably one with roof. This will be a graphic piece for my clan profile, so it would be nice if you fit into 180x190 format, but a bit bigger or smaller one will be fine too.

It's overgrown with moss and herbs, and small mushrooms perhaps? A squirrel (or a common sparrow if it's easier for you) is sitting on the rim of the well, broken bucket lay abandoned in weeds beside it. Whole thing has this autumnal forest mood and forgotten feeling to it.

Update? Yes, it would be nice.

I hope the order is okay. I am aware it has a lot of details, so of course it's only a question if you feel comfortable making it.
Hello there! I just found you through pixel badge on another player's profile and the amazing art lured me here.

Reference(s): none I guess, you can base on her colors tho.

Theme/Item Requests: I'd like an old stone well, preferably one with roof. This will be a graphic piece for my clan profile, so it would be nice if you fit into 180x190 format, but a bit bigger or smaller one will be fine too.

It's overgrown with moss and herbs, and small mushrooms perhaps? A squirrel (or a common sparrow if it's easier for you) is sitting on the rim of the well, broken bucket lay abandoned in weeds beside it. Whole thing has this autumnal forest mood and forgotten feeling to it.

Update? Yes, it would be nice.

I hope the order is okay. I am aware it has a lot of details, so of course it's only a question if you feel comfortable making it.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
@Ahriman

Hello~ Thank you for your kind words and I would be happy to take your badge commission. I'm quite interested in the mental image you've painted for me with the details so I think it'll be a fun piece! :3 Trello Slot

Your total will be 600 Gems - you may send that my way whenever you're able!
@Ahriman

Hello~ Thank you for your kind words and I would be happy to take your badge commission. I'm quite interested in the mental image you've painted for me with the details so I think it'll be a fun piece! :3 Trello Slot

Your total will be 600 Gems - you may send that my way whenever you're able!
61737_s.gif
Aw yiss, gems send by CR (hope it's okay). Thank you! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Aw yiss, gems send by CR (hope it's okay). Thank you!
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18