Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD - Dragons/Gijinkas/OC (T/G Full!)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@iltumoit MY HEART they look so good omg..... thank you so much!!! feel free to post anything you've done for me on ig!
@iltumoit MY HEART they look so good omg..... thank you so much!!! feel free to post anything you've done for me on ig!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@iltumoit AHHH IM DYING THIS IS SO GOOD
his expression and pose are spot on- and your painting style is super lovely, i love the mix of warm and cool tones.
thank you so much!!
@iltumoit AHHH IM DYING THIS IS SO GOOD
his expression and pose are spot on- and your painting style is super lovely, i love the mix of warm and cool tones.
thank you so much!!
Gonna claim a USD slot- if you don’t mind, I hope to come back later with a few more bigger orders!! ;”00 I definitely want to help support and your art is just so stunning. For future reference, are you okay with human couples?

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc):
Reference/Link to Ref: https://toyhou.se/4419717.komorebi
Chibi/Headshot/Bust/Full: Bust!
Sketch/Drawing/Flats/Painted: Painted!
Payment(g,t,mix,USD): USD... I’m sorry I can’t lffer more right now but you can bet I’ll be back to toss some cash moneys hehe
Anything specific you want?: Komorebi is the Japanese word for the phenomenon of sunlight filtering through the trees and creating dapples on the forest floor, which I found to be beautiful and something I admire greatly. I don’t know how this would help, but worth mentioning!
Gonna claim a USD slot- if you don’t mind, I hope to come back later with a few more bigger orders!! ;”00 I definitely want to help support and your art is just so stunning. For future reference, are you okay with human couples?

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc):
Reference/Link to Ref: https://toyhou.se/4419717.komorebi
Chibi/Headshot/Bust/Full: Bust!
Sketch/Drawing/Flats/Painted: Painted!
Payment(g,t,mix,USD): USD... I’m sorry I can’t lffer more right now but you can bet I’ll be back to toss some cash moneys hehe
Anything specific you want?: Komorebi is the Japanese word for the phenomenon of sunlight filtering through the trees and creating dapples on the forest floor, which I found to be beautiful and something I admire greatly. I don’t know how this would help, but worth mentioning!
@Kintsugii

I'm totally cool with human couples!! Extra characters are usually +50% of the price of one character.

And OML your OC is so cute??? I'll send you information about payment- I probably won't start your commission until tomorrow just because it's almost midnight here and I'm about to go to bed ;-; You don't have to pay until I send you a message saying I've started!!

Thank you so much!!
@Kintsugii

I'm totally cool with human couples!! Extra characters are usually +50% of the price of one character.

And OML your OC is so cute??? I'll send you information about payment- I probably won't start your commission until tomorrow just because it's almost midnight here and I'm about to go to bed ;-; You don't have to pay until I send you a message saying I've started!!

Thank you so much!!
My Art Shop!
@PinesAwait [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583365329871437881/596060131154853914/PinesAwait.png[/img] Here is your commission! Sorry for the wait, I got caught up with irl work and took a day break from commissions as well ^^; Thank you for your patience!
@PinesAwait

PinesAwait.png

Here is your commission! Sorry for the wait, I got caught up with irl work and took a day break from commissions as well ^^; Thank you for your patience!
My Art Shop!
@SteamJunkRian [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583365329871437881/596060093917954076/SteamJunkRian.png[/img] Thank you for your patience!! I love these good lesbian snakes <3
@SteamJunkRian

SteamJunkRian.png

Thank you for your patience!! I love these good lesbian snakes <3
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit !!!! This is so precious thank you so much!!
@iltumoit !!!! This is so precious thank you so much!!
tumblr_p2d8zl73EX1wvvm88o4_100.png92EEhcV.png
@iltumoit

This is so cute!!! Thank you!

If I could have your permission to add this to his toyhouse page, what would you like to be credited as?
@iltumoit

This is so cute!!! Thank you!

If I could have your permission to add this to his toyhouse page, what would you like to be credited as?
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@PinesAwait

I'm @rasic_art on instagram! that or crediting back to FR is good with me :D
@PinesAwait

I'm @rasic_art on instagram! that or crediting back to FR is good with me :D
My Art Shop!
@exeidur Here is your commission! Also I'm going to be posting my social medias in the top post if people want to credit me on their social media of choice ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583365329871437881/596785221324636175/exeidur.png[/img]
@exeidur

Here is your commission! Also I'm going to be posting my social medias in the top post if people want to credit me on their social media of choice ^^

exeidur.png
My Art Shop!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29