Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD - Dragons/Gijinkas/OC (T/G Full!)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@iltumoit Not sure if a slot is still available, but I’m curious if you’re able to draw birds?
@iltumoit Not sure if a slot is still available, but I’m curious if you’re able to draw birds?
Z02ibI8.png
@iltumoit

Hopefully I'm in time to claim a slot; if not, then obviously, disregard. <3

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc): OC
Reference/Link to Ref: Here!
Chibi/Headshot/Bust/Full: Full
Sketch/Drawing/Flats/Painted: Flat
Payment(g,t,mix,USD): Gems! (happy to pay extra if something in his design is too difficult <3)
Anything specific you want?: His muzzle can be equine or canine, whichever you feel fits more - he's an elegant, ethereal boy who can also do a chomp if the need arises.
@iltumoit

Hopefully I'm in time to claim a slot; if not, then obviously, disregard. <3

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc): OC
Reference/Link to Ref: Here!
Chibi/Headshot/Bust/Full: Full
Sketch/Drawing/Flats/Painted: Flat
Payment(g,t,mix,USD): Gems! (happy to pay extra if something in his design is too difficult <3)
Anything specific you want?: His muzzle can be equine or canine, whichever you feel fits more - he's an elegant, ethereal boy who can also do a chomp if the need arises.
Td4lBWl.png
@TumblingDwnAgain

Yes! For a painting like Froze the base price is $45, and I believe the commissioner payed an extra fee ($3-5) for the complicated costume. (If I'm remembering correctly! Would have to go back into messages to see)

@MeikaiSecret

Yes, I am comfortable drawing birds!

@TumblingDwnAgain

Yes! For a painting like Froze the base price is $45, and I believe the commissioner payed an extra fee ($3-5) for the complicated costume. (If I'm remembering correctly! Would have to go back into messages to see)

@MeikaiSecret

Yes, I am comfortable drawing birds!

My Art Shop!
@NataliaRomanova @Actualleviathan

An update on your guys' commissions! NataliaRomanova, I had a large homework assignment due today which put me behind on finishing your commission yesterday- I'm hoping for it to be done tonight or tomorrow!

Actualleviathan- I'm going to start sketching your commission tonight! I always love seeing the characters you bring me to draw!! Send payment whenever you can :D
@NataliaRomanova @Actualleviathan

An update on your guys' commissions! NataliaRomanova, I had a large homework assignment due today which put me behind on finishing your commission yesterday- I'm hoping for it to be done tonight or tomorrow!

Actualleviathan- I'm going to start sketching your commission tonight! I always love seeing the characters you bring me to draw!! Send payment whenever you can :D
My Art Shop!
@NataliaRomanova Here is your commission! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583365329871437881/626069337416925195/nataliaromanova.png[/img]
@NataliaRomanova

Here is your commission!

nataliaromanova.png
My Art Shop!
Look at my queen, I love her!!!!! Thank you!!
Look at my queen, I love her!!!!! Thank you!!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@actualleviathan [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583365329871437881/628600568092295180/actualiviathtna.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583365329871437881/628600588480806932/ntoehractuallebiathan.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583365329871437881/628600607271551017/ntoehractuallebiathanv2.png[/img] Thank you for coming back!!
@actualleviathan

actualiviathtna.png
ntoehractuallebiathan.png
ntoehractuallebiathanv2.png

Thank you for coming back!!
My Art Shop!
@WanderingTurtle

I'm ready to begin your commission! Please send payment whenever you can :D
@WanderingTurtle

I'm ready to begin your commission! Please send payment whenever you can :D
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit

Payment sent! Thank you for accepting my commission, too! :)
@iltumoit

Payment sent! Thank you for accepting my commission, too! :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
I WASN'T ONLINE YESTERDAY AHHHHHHHH THOSE ARE THE BOYS!!!! ty so much!!!
I WASN'T ONLINE YESTERDAY AHHHHHHHH THOSE ARE THE BOYS!!!! ty so much!!!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29