Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Experimental Sketches (Pinglist)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@KristalNoodles Hey! I'm very sorry but unfortunately the slot is already taken. I will ping you when I'm open again :)
@KristalNoodles Hey! I'm very sorry but unfortunately the slot is already taken. I will ping you when I'm open again :)
@equive
oof sorry for the bother, then !
Also, since i'm already here, would you be able to do what I "ordered" ? For the next time of course but I'd like to know now so that I can change things if needed ! :>
@equive
oof sorry for the bother, then !
Also, since i'm already here, would you be able to do what I "ordered" ? For the next time of course but I'd like to know now so that I can change things if needed ! :>
C4HAOhr.gif
@KristalNoodles No worries it's fine :> The dragon looks good to me! There's a form in the first post on the first page that you can fill out for me, that'd make things easier as it includes all 4 questions I need answered. You can fill it out when I'm open again (I'll have more slots open the next time uvu). Thank you :)
@KristalNoodles No worries it's fine :> The dragon looks good to me! There's a form in the first post on the first page that you can fill out for me, that'd make things easier as it includes all 4 questions I need answered. You can fill it out when I'm open again (I'll have more slots open the next time uvu). Thank you :)
I have 4 slots open, [b]this time 2 of them are black and white only[/b]. Please fill out the form below if you're interested in a slot! I'll try and get as many of them done today as possible. [center] [code][b]Link to dragon/Scry[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Important apparel piece(s)[/b]: [b]Artistic Liberty[/b]: Yes / No [b]Anything else[/b]:[/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2598319](you can read more about artistic liberty designs here)[/url][/center] [size=1]@Parkakid @Wraith296 @Elextra @Nonsense @Whyyesimnot @AardRinn @HorrorFiend @Starmax @squishysoo @Gyrfalcon2 @KristalNoodles @kuzcat @coyoteFlowers @Saraceaser @Mangusto @coyoteking @batfossil @LimitlessVoid @nabal @croix @AardRinn @Wolfkai @rei711 @Whyyesimnot @Wraith296 @FoxyPlant @Descending @ExasperatedMom @Kalistys @Disillusionist @Elextra @Wolfkai @Starmax @squishysoo @Ryuuna @mistygold @Rabid @tilkka @DemonicDuchess @epher
I have 4 slots open, this time 2 of them are black and white only. Please fill out the form below if you're interested in a slot! I'll try and get as many of them done today as possible.
Code:
[b]Link to dragon/Scry[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Important apparel piece(s)[/b]: [b]Artistic Liberty[/b]: Yes / No [b]Anything else[/b]:
(you can read more about artistic liberty designs here)

@Parkakid @Wraith296 @Elextra @Nonsense @Whyyesimnot @AardRinn @HorrorFiend @Starmax @squishysoo @Gyrfalcon2 @KristalNoodles @kuzcat @coyoteFlowers @Saraceaser @Mangusto @coyoteking @batfossil

@LimitlessVoid @nabal @croix @AardRinn @Wolfkai @rei711 @Whyyesimnot @Wraith296 @FoxyPlant @Descending @ExasperatedMom @Kalistys @Disillusionist @Elextra @Wolfkai @Starmax @squishysoo @Ryuuna @mistygold @Rabid @tilkka @DemonicDuchess @epher
Colored please ♥ [b]Link to dragon/Scry[/b]: [url]https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49208297][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 250kt + [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] + 10 [item=copper muck] [b]Important apparel piece(s)[/b]: possibly her bone mask? [b]Artistic Liberty[/b]: Yes [b]Anything else[/b]: --
Colored please ♥
Link to dragon/Scry: https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49208297]
Payment: 250kt + Secondary Gene: Spinner + 10 Copper Muck
Important apparel piece(s): possibly her bone mask?
Artistic Liberty: Yes
Anything else: --
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@equive

could I get uhhhh b&w slot

Link to dragon/Scry: artist's choice, any dragon in my lair (this tab)
Payment: 500g
Important apparel piece(s): n/a
Anything else: thanks in advance :-D
@equive

could I get uhhhh b&w slot

Link to dragon/Scry: artist's choice, any dragon in my lair (this tab)
Payment: 500g
Important apparel piece(s): n/a
Anything else: thanks in advance :-D
yDxBpzp.png
@Mangusto @HorrorFiend @auroshen
Confirming your slots! You can send me a 1 way cr with your payment when you're ready and I'll accept it as soon as I'm done. Thanks! :>
@Mangusto @HorrorFiend @auroshen
Confirming your slots! You can send me a 1 way cr with your payment when you're ready and I'll accept it as soon as I'm done. Thanks! :>
@Equive claiming the last slot for black and white! edit: here's my form~ [b]Link to dragon/Scry[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21742536] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217426/21742536_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: vial of darkened sight + a plague egg! [b]Important apparel piece(s)[/b]: i would love if you could get the violet daredevil cover and maybe the wings, but the rest is up to you! [b]Artistic Liberty[/b]: Yes! [b]Anything else[/b]: thank you in advance <3
@Equive

claiming the last slot for black and white!

edit: here's my form~

Link to dragon/Scry:
21742536_350.png

Payment: vial of darkened sight + a plague egg!

Important apparel piece(s): i would love if you could get the violet daredevil cover and maybe the wings, but the rest is up to you!

Artistic Liberty: Yes!

Anything else: thank you in advance <3
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@squishysoo Confirmed! You can send me a 1 way cr with the payment and I'll accept it as soon as I'm done :)
@squishysoo Confirmed! You can send me a 1 way cr with the payment and I'll accept it as soon as I'm done :)
@Equive

ahh please add me to your pinglist!! your art is so pretty <3 <3
@Equive

ahh please add me to your pinglist!! your art is so pretty <3 <3
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12