Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | torture’s art shop [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
^
^
torture_isaac.png
^
^
torture_isaac.png
^
^
torture_isaac.png
[size=2]@torture ahhh so sorry about the delay, I ended up forgetting about this for a bit @ _@ I will send the cr in a sec! dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40766452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407665/40766452_350.png[/img] [/url] art style (bold one): lineart | base colors | [b]full shading and highlighting[/b] payment form: accent trade if possible some arrogant pose/expression would be great because he's kind of a snob; could you include the accent and wreath? if that is too complicated/ more than we agreed upon feel free to only do base colors or include less gems in the cr!
@torture
ahhh so sorry about the delay, I ended up forgetting about this for a bit @ _@ I will send the cr in a sec!

dragon:
40766452_350.png

art style (bold one): lineart | base colors | full shading and highlighting
payment form: accent trade

if possible some arrogant pose/expression would be great because he's kind of a snob; could you include the accent and wreath? if that is too complicated/ more than we agreed upon feel free to only do base colors or include less gems in the cr!

@torture
Hello! Since it's been a bit and I didn't hear anyhing I hope it's ok for me to ask how it's going ? ; v;

@torture
Hello! Since it's been a bit and I didn't hear anyhing I hope it's ok for me to ask how it's going ? ; v;
@nirwana sorry I haven’t replied lately, it’s been really busy with finals. I’ve been playing a dangerous game of “try and get my grades up and also finish my FR commissions all while using a tablet pen that barely works” so it’s been hard. however, your piece will be done within the next three days! so sorry for the delay haha
@nirwana sorry I haven’t replied lately, it’s been really busy with finals. I’ve been playing a dangerous game of “try and get my grades up and also finish my FR commissions all while using a tablet pen that barely works” so it’s been hard. however, your piece will be done within the next three days! so sorry for the delay haha
torture_isaac.png
@torture

Hello! I'm wondering if everything is alright because I didn't get any update for a while and I was just wondering. Not trying to push you or anything because I know finals can be brutal.
@torture

Hello! I'm wondering if everything is alright because I didn't get any update for a while and I was just wondering. Not trying to push you or anything because I know finals can be brutal.
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@issuesmayexist @khalula so I’ve been trying to find a way to tell you both, but now I’ve decided to just rip off the bandaid. I have both of your sketches and linearts done, but I’ve been using my school iPad for drawing, and I can’t use anything else because I don’t have any other way to access the internet, let alone a drawing app. this means that over the summer I can’t work on your pieces. that’s around 3 months, and I’m incredibly sorry about that. I’m not in the financial place to fully refund you, however, I’m willing to offer some very old festival items worth 300g+ as collateral until I can start up again.

again, I am so sorry finals and school and life has been a real struggle for me lately, and I tried hard but just couldn’t finish them. feel free to ping me here to let me know if you want collateral. If not, have a good summer!
@issuesmayexist @khalula so I’ve been trying to find a way to tell you both, but now I’ve decided to just rip off the bandaid. I have both of your sketches and linearts done, but I’ve been using my school iPad for drawing, and I can’t use anything else because I don’t have any other way to access the internet, let alone a drawing app. this means that over the summer I can’t work on your pieces. that’s around 3 months, and I’m incredibly sorry about that. I’m not in the financial place to fully refund you, however, I’m willing to offer some very old festival items worth 300g+ as collateral until I can start up again.

again, I am so sorry finals and school and life has been a real struggle for me lately, and I tried hard but just couldn’t finish them. feel free to ping me here to let me know if you want collateral. If not, have a good summer!
torture_isaac.png
@torture

Oh no don't beat yourself up over it! I really don't need any collateral, but thank you anyways. I'm a very patient person so I don't mind waiting over the summer, if anything I would just like an update for when you start back up again.

Take it easy and have a great summer!
@torture

Oh no don't beat yourself up over it! I really don't need any collateral, but thank you anyways. I'm a very patient person so I don't mind waiting over the summer, if anything I would just like an update for when you start back up again.

Take it easy and have a great summer!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@torture

Hey, s'all good. Life happens to all of us. I don't want any collateral for the art, but thank you. If you happen to be in a place where you can resume work when school starts, that'd be cool, but let me know what ends up happening for you.

Would it be possible for you to send the lineart that you have? If not that's ok, no worries.

Have a good summer!
@torture

Hey, s'all good. Life happens to all of us. I don't want any collateral for the art, but thank you. If you happen to be in a place where you can resume work when school starts, that'd be cool, but let me know what ends up happening for you.

Would it be possible for you to send the lineart that you have? If not that's ok, no worries.

Have a good summer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9