Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | torture’s art shop [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@issuesmayexist thank you! sorry I haven't been updating i've just been in a really bad place and haven't found the energy to post the linearts, so that's my bad!

@khalula I would, but my ipad had to be turned in with the drawings, and that's why I can't continue, but as soon as I get my ipad back I'll post the lineart :')

@nirwana so bad news: I was 95% done with yours (literally, like all I had to finish was the highlights), and then my tablet pen was stolen, and I had a deadline because I had to turn in my ipad, and now I don't have it. I'll get it back in August, but until then there's nothing I can do :(. I can offer collateral if you want. Again I'm very sorry :(
@issuesmayexist thank you! sorry I haven't been updating i've just been in a really bad place and haven't found the energy to post the linearts, so that's my bad!

@khalula I would, but my ipad had to be turned in with the drawings, and that's why I can't continue, but as soon as I get my ipad back I'll post the lineart :')

@nirwana so bad news: I was 95% done with yours (literally, like all I had to finish was the highlights), and then my tablet pen was stolen, and I had a deadline because I had to turn in my ipad, and now I don't have it. I'll get it back in August, but until then there's nothing I can do :(. I can offer collateral if you want. Again I'm very sorry :(
torture_isaac.png
@torture
oh i see, that's unfortunate! would it be possible to send me the art as it is or did you only save it on the ipad? i'm not really sure what would even be a fair collateral so i guess i'll just wait then
@torture
oh i see, that's unfortunate! would it be possible to send me the art as it is or did you only save it on the ipad? i'm not really sure what would even be a fair collateral so i guess i'll just wait then
@torture
Hello! I feel bad for being that person but I just wanted to ask if you were still working on the art? :0
@torture
Hello! I feel bad for being that person but I just wanted to ask if you were still working on the art? :0
[font= calibri][color= #675243]@nirwana (sorry for the late reply I have been in the hospital for the last week) oh I’m so sorry I actually had it done in August and thought I gave it to you already! edit: didn’t send the transparent version, oops [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31f74c6e3a8a6bf99bf666f55adc938b/c8789a368c91a7dd-bc/s540x810/e31cc68d4e26e53f9fe3b66ba342a7bda4c36380.png[/img]
@nirwana (sorry for the late reply I have been in the hospital for the last week)
oh I’m so sorry I actually had it done in August and thought I gave it to you already!

edit: didn’t send the transparent version, oops

e31cc68d4e26e53f9fe3b66ba342a7bda4c36380.png
torture_isaac.png
[emoji=gold crown size=1]
torture_isaac.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9