Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | torture’s art shop [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@momiji @sarcastichawke @arbokobra pinging yoi three to let you know that I have finished the rough sketch (done traditionally) for all three pieces, I will be starting lineart within the next couple of days, starting with momiji.

my schedule is a bit hectic so it may take some time, but I promise they will get done as quick as I can! thank you for ordering!
@momiji @sarcastichawke @arbokobra pinging yoi three to let you know that I have finished the rough sketch (done traditionally) for all three pieces, I will be starting lineart within the next couple of days, starting with momiji.

my schedule is a bit hectic so it may take some time, but I promise they will get done as quick as I can! thank you for ordering!
torture_isaac.png
opening again because I need FUNDS
opening again because I need FUNDS
torture_isaac.png
@torture Take as long as you need <3 I don't mind the wait and real life should always come first. I'm sure all the drawings will be fantastic when you finish =^)
@torture Take as long as you need <3 I don't mind the wait and real life should always come first. I'm sure all the drawings will be fantastic when you finish =^)
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
^
^
torture_isaac.png
^
^
torture_isaac.png
^
^
torture_isaac.png
^
^