Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Rex's Art Shenanigans • Low Price
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@AbstergoEmployee Welcome back! So both of them are human busts as well And how would you like to pay?
@AbstergoEmployee Welcome back! So both of them are human busts as well And how would you like to pay?
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr Yeppers. [emoji=familiar heart] paypall unless you want some festival stuff. I've been doing that long drop challenge so I have a bunch of pinecones (two stacks and the start of a new one xD)
@Rexcaliburr

Yeppers.

paypall unless you want some festival stuff. I've been doing that long drop challenge so I have a bunch of pinecones (two stacks and the start of a new one xD)
K2jMJeC.gif
By: MothPaladin
“Everything is permitted, Nothing is true.” -Altair
“We work in the Dark to serve the Light. We are assassins.” -Ezio Auditore"My enemy is a notion, not a nation." -Ratonhnhaké:ton
"To know and see things differently, we must first think differently." -Edward Kenway
"Life's hardest choices are the ones that force you to question your own moral code." -Shay Cormac
@AbstergoEmployee Gotcha! I'm not in need of festival currency right now, so I'll send you an invoice now!
@AbstergoEmployee Gotcha! I'm not in need of festival currency right now, so I'll send you an invoice now!
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr

I'll be waiting on heals and toes
@Rexcaliburr

I'll be waiting on heals and toes
K2jMJeC.gif
“We work in the Dark to serve the Light. We are assassins.” -Ezio Auditore"My enemy is a notion, not a nation." -Ratonhnhaké:ton
"To know and see things differently, we must first think differently." -Edward Kenway
"Life's hardest choices are the ones that force you to question your own moral code." -Shay Cormac
@AbstergoEmployee Invoice sent! Thank you so much for your commissions ^^
@AbstergoEmployee Invoice sent! Thank you so much for your commissions ^^
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Paid :D

No worries. I have two more but I'll have to wait til I get paid again for those :3
@Rexcaliburr

Paid :D

No worries. I have two more but I'll have to wait til I get paid again for those :3
K2jMJeC.gif
@AbstergoEmployee Payment received, and thank you greatly for the tip! I'll get right to work and send you a sketch soon!
@AbstergoEmployee Payment received, and thank you greatly for the tip! I'll get right to work and send you a sketch soon!
JdI797C.gif
@AbstergoEmployee Here are you commissions! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dd0yw52-d6b2dc31-2b18-430c-a735-d80cba4c72ae.png/v1/fill/w_889,h_899,strp/abstergoemployee_2_1_by_rexcaliburr_dd0yw52-pre.png[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dd0yw4t-b346b408-2f84-48b2-aead-d639b6e933f4.png/v1/fill/w_729,h_1096,strp/abstergoemployee_2_by_rexcaliburr_dd0yw4t-pre.png[/img]
@AbstergoEmployee Here are you commissions!

abstergoemployee_2_1_by_rexcaliburr_dd0yw52-pre.png

abstergoemployee_2_by_rexcaliburr_dd0yw4t-pre.png
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr Oh my gosh... [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=heart] I love them so much! Thank you!!
@Rexcaliburr

Oh my gosh... I love them so much! Thank you!!
K2jMJeC.gif
@AbstergoEmployee You're very welcome!
@AbstergoEmployee You're very welcome!
JdI797C.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16