Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nyktos Lore Workshop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Jazzyleia The first draft of your lore is complete and ready for review!
@Jazzyleia The first draft of your lore is complete and ready for review!
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
Dragon/OC Name: Acom Image of Character, Character Traits: [url=https://toyhou.se/159273.acom][u]X[/u][/url] ( don't forgot to toggle the spoiler on his story tab. ) Short Synopsis of Story: - In reality, By God's request, Mother Nature created the world and heaven, and saw life progressing after millions of years but was interrupted by another Mother from another universe whose jealousy was great about the world she created and his creations called "humans". She said she should be careful because you never know what might happen with her creations. And she was right because a black angel fell from the sky even space and a battle began between her and him but she failed and died. But the one of the other universe will succeed in defeating Lucifer and getting under the ground and taking control of this world. - Would love to have her opinion about humans. ( he has sorta the same personnality as Acom. ) - Mother natures have no gender and they looks like this : [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6c9c/f/2018/219/e/5/mother_nature_by_heartangels-dcjg1ui.png[/img] - And yes, the one who created this world and was defeated by his own creations is none other than Acom. - After her death God thinking Mother nature don't know well about her creations, and was interested about the humans she created. So god reincarnated her as human for see the world she created. ( See the writing [url=https://toyhou.se/~literature/15882.creation]Creation[/url] by Mercurine for this information. ) And fight back the mother nature who take her place. - With the fight against lucifer, Esunna ( name given by the humans ) have this [url=https://i.imgur.com/ssMhLMI.png]form[/url] which lucifer saw her and describe her. ( the prophets will make statues of her to commemorate her "victory" against lucifer. ) Length/Style of Writing: 1000 words+ ? ( idk it depend of your imagination for that. ) Don't hesitate if you have questions xwxb.
Dragon/OC Name: Acom
Image of Character, Character Traits: X ( don't forgot to toggle the spoiler on his story tab. )
Short Synopsis of Story:
- In reality, By God's request, Mother Nature created the world and heaven, and saw life progressing after millions of years but was interrupted by another Mother from another universe whose jealousy was great about the world she created and his creations called "humans".
She said she should be careful because you never know what might happen with her creations. And she was right because a black angel fell from the sky even space and a battle began between her and him but she failed and died. But the one of the other universe will succeed in defeating Lucifer and getting under the ground and taking control of this world.

- Would love to have her opinion about humans. ( he has sorta the same personnality as Acom. )

- Mother natures have no gender and they looks like this :

mother_nature_by_heartangels-dcjg1ui.png

- And yes, the one who created this world and was defeated by his own creations is none other than Acom.

- After her death God thinking Mother nature don't know well about her creations, and was interested about the humans she created. So god reincarnated her as human for see the world she created. ( See the writing Creation by Mercurine for this information. ) And fight back the mother nature who take her place.

- With the fight against lucifer, Esunna ( name given by the humans ) have this form which lucifer saw her and describe her. ( the prophets will make statues of her to commemorate her "victory" against lucifer. )

Length/Style of Writing: 1000 words+ ? ( idk it depend of your imagination for that. )

Don't hesitate if you have questions xwxb.
@MorRioghan
Aw it looks perfect!
@MorRioghan
Aw it looks perfect!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Jazzyleia I'm glad! If there are no revisions, please send over the other half of the payment (:

@Girahi I can do 1000+ words. There's a 50kt/g deposit on those. if you send that over via PM, I can get you your google doc and get started on it either this weekend or Monday/Tuesday.
@Jazzyleia I'm glad! If there are no revisions, please send over the other half of the payment (:

@Girahi I can do 1000+ words. There's a 50kt/g deposit on those. if you send that over via PM, I can get you your google doc and get started on it either this weekend or Monday/Tuesday.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
Dragon/OC Name: Aza Image of Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31633268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316333/31633268_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Traits: (Defining personality traits, interests, things they might like) prefers physical combat over magic or long distance. She is very strong-willed, and doesn't like taking no as an answer. She is interested in the art of battles, and if she's not honing her fighting skills, she's reading up on the nearby beastclans or on battle strategies. Short Synopsis of Story: witnessed an emperor dragon on the battlefield when she was an adolescent, sees Juni and Cyprus as her siblings and has vowed to protect them at all costs, refused to take on another mate or have any more children after her mate and child, Mercury, were brutally slain by beastclans the night the Clan left to the Shrieking Wilds, with Rondeau missing after the ambush. became general strategist and head of war council after moving to shrieking wilds. Length/Style of Writing: 500 words
Dragon/OC Name: Aza
Image of Character:
31633268_350.png

Character Traits: (Defining personality traits, interests, things they might like) prefers physical combat over magic or long distance. She is very strong-willed, and doesn't like taking no as an answer. She is interested in the art of battles, and if she's not honing her fighting skills, she's reading up on the nearby beastclans or on battle strategies.
Short Synopsis of Story: witnessed an emperor dragon on the battlefield when she was an adolescent, sees Juni and Cyprus as her siblings and has vowed to protect them at all costs, refused to take on another mate or have any more children after her mate and child, Mercury, were brutally slain by beastclans the night the Clan left to the Shrieking Wilds, with Rondeau missing after the ambush.
became general strategist and head of war council after moving to shrieking wilds.
Length/Style of Writing: 500 words
iAOqFOM.png
@xsourgrapesx Hello! I'll gladly take your commission. I was wondering, though, are you looking for a bio or a story?
@xsourgrapesx Hello! I'll gladly take your commission. I was wondering, though, are you looking for a bio or a story?
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan

Bio! :)
@MorRioghan

Bio! :)
iAOqFOM.png
@xSourGrapesx Okay! Please send over a PM with a 15kt deposit, and I'll send you your google doc!
@xSourGrapesx Okay! Please send over a PM with a 15kt deposit, and I'll send you your google doc!
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
Bump, working on lore now
Bump, working on lore now
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
@AquariusStudios The first draft of your piece is done and waiting for review!
@AquariusStudios The first draft of your piece is done and waiting for review!
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10