Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Headshots! [(temp closed)] - T/G
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@rei711 here you go! I think she was more startled in this than sad, I guess it's at the exact moment her world flips, but I hope you like it! [img]http://media.discordapp.net/attachments/555972894006706186/679381020973203506/fr_rei711_ashe.png[/img] ([url=https://www.deviantart.com/feniiku/art/FR-dragon-Rei711-s-Ashe-830903192]DA link[/url])
@rei711 here you go! I think she was more startled in this than sad, I guess it's at the exact moment her world flips, but I hope you like it!

fr_rei711_ashe.png
(DA link)
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
@Feniiku can yuo adde me to ping list thx
@Feniiku can yuo adde me to ping list thx
yuiOaD2.png
@Feniiku

Can I be on your pinglist, please?
@Feniiku

Can I be on your pinglist, please?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@nitami (sorry for the late response!) and @mythicalviper I'll add you both to the ping list ^_^
@nitami (sorry for the late response!) and @mythicalviper I'll add you both to the ping list ^_^
Reopened! Please check the first page for how to ask for a piece! ♥

Pinglist - (Please ask if you'd like to be added to or removed from the list :))

@Cryoluxa @Draki @JaxxBlaze @rei711 @Nitami @MythicalViper @CosmicPearl
Reopened! Please check the first page for how to ask for a piece! ♥

Pinglist - (Please ask if you'd like to be added to or removed from the list :))

@Cryoluxa @Draki @JaxxBlaze @rei711 @Nitami @MythicalViper @CosmicPearl
@Feniiku
Oh HECK I never got the notif when you pinged me, I'm so sorry for not seeing it sooner! Love what you did for Ashe, I'll go add that to her bio right away! A little tight on dragon money right now, but all the best with the reopening!
@Feniiku
Oh HECK I never got the notif when you pinged me, I'm so sorry for not seeing it sooner! Love what you did for Ashe, I'll go add that to her bio right away! A little tight on dragon money right now, but all the best with the reopening!
@rei711 it's quite alright, I figured you were busy or the notif got eaten somewhere lol! Glad you like it anyway ^_^
@rei711 it's quite alright, I figured you were busy or the notif got eaten somewhere lol! Glad you like it anyway ^_^
boop :) ^

I'm also figuring out a new style to add to my options, so please feel free to tell me what sorts of art you'd like me to add!

currently looking into adding:

signature art
full body art
social media icons

and of course adding paypal payment options for the larger pieces.

but i'm always taking more suggestions! Note- i have no prices for these yet and they arent available currently, but will be soon!
boop :) ^

I'm also figuring out a new style to add to my options, so please feel free to tell me what sorts of art you'd like me to add!

currently looking into adding:

signature art
full body art
social media icons

and of course adding paypal payment options for the larger pieces.

but i'm always taking more suggestions! Note- i have no prices for these yet and they arent available currently, but will be soon!
@Feniiku
Are your slots open?
@Feniiku
Are your slots open?
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@Solgalion yes they're currently still open :)
@Solgalion yes they're currently still open :)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20