Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Mar's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
If your slots are open, I'd love to place an order!

Reference dragon/link: Ref here
Type: Halfbody color and line art
Payement: Gems
Notes: Only really concerned about her eyes remaining green, which is a bit hard to tell in the ref. Other than that, feel free to take whatever liberties you want.
Discord name: florahout#8401
Background: Free reign.
If your slots are open, I'd love to place an order!

Reference dragon/link: Ref here
Type: Halfbody color and line art
Payement: Gems
Notes: Only really concerned about her eyes remaining green, which is a bit hard to tell in the ref. Other than that, feel free to take whatever liberties you want.
Discord name: florahout#8401
Background: Free reign.
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Tobin Ofc! Your total is 210g, send over a cr and i'll get started when I can!
@Tobin Ofc! Your total is 210g, send over a cr and i'll get started when I can!
Thanks! ^_^ I'll open it up shortly. And bless your soul for doing the math for me because math is dumb.
Thanks! ^_^ I'll open it up shortly. And bless your soul for doing the math for me because math is dumb.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Reference dragon/link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49219788][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/492198/49219788_350.png[/img][/url] Type: bust, color + lineart Payment: Treasure if possible! Notes: in my lore he is a detective, and id like if you included the apparel he has! Discord name: Not0a0mundane #6710 Background: free real estate.
Reference dragon/link: 49219788_350.png
Type: bust, color + lineart
Payment: Treasure if possible!
Notes: in my lore he is a detective, and id like if you included the apparel he has!
Discord name: Not0a0mundane #6710
Background: free real estate.
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane Absolutely! Would he be in gijinka form? (need to make sure bc I know some people just want dragon form) other than that, you can send over a cr with 180kt ^^
@Not0a0mundane Absolutely! Would he be in gijinka form? (need to make sure bc I know some people just want dragon form) other than that, you can send over a cr with 180kt ^^
@gaemar yea he would be a gijinka!
@gaemar yea he would be a gijinka!
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10