Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Mar's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump~

I have still one slot open if anyone wants one :)
Bump~

I have still one slot open if anyone wants one :)
@gaemar

May I claim that spot? I could love to commission you!!

Reference dragon/link: x x (the lovely lady on the left) and x
Type: Lined Color Bust
Payement: Gems
Notes: I know in many of the references she has earrings but I would love for them not to be included. Her hair is also a mixture between wavy and curly
@gaemar

May I claim that spot? I could love to commission you!!

Reference dragon/link: x x (the lovely lady on the left) and x
Type: Lined Color Bust
Payement: Gems
Notes: I know in many of the references she has earrings but I would love for them not to be included. Her hair is also a mixture between wavy and curly
Mac n Cheese
hi there! would I be able to be put onto a ping list?
hi there! would I be able to be put onto a ping list?
dmsECU6.png
@MinkBudd Ofc ^^ You can send a CR over and i'll get started when i'm able!

@mkairalla1 added!
@MinkBudd Ofc ^^ You can send a CR over and i'll get started when i'm able!

@mkairalla1 added!
Bonjour I am open again!

I have added a new style, Chibi's! You can pick and choose from 3 different bases! For now there are only females at this time.

@ConcordeYB @mkairalla1 @macaroni33
Bonjour I am open again!

I have added a new style, Chibi's! You can pick and choose from 3 different bases! For now there are only females at this time.

@ConcordeYB @mkairalla1 @macaroni33
Hello there, i've come to cash in on Helios :P Hope you don't mind uwu

Reference dragon/link: x x

Type: Sketch bust with flat colors

Notes: Their human/gijinka forms are asian, they look on the younger side and have monolid eyes. Their hair is long and the color is black with gold (ombre style).

Shading/highlights: soft

Background: transparent
Hello there, i've come to cash in on Helios :P Hope you don't mind uwu

Reference dragon/link: x x

Type: Sketch bust with flat colors

Notes: Their human/gijinka forms are asian, they look on the younger side and have monolid eyes. Their hair is long and the color is black with gold (ombre style).

Shading/highlights: soft

Background: transparent
@lollipopbaby Ohoho Well it's about time you did! I'll get started soon xD I'll pm you on discord for progress shots
@lollipopbaby Ohoho Well it's about time you did! I'll get started soon xD I'll pm you on discord for progress shots
[center][size=6][color=green][b]I've added a male base![/b][/size] [color=purple]All slots are still open. [/center] [quote name="gaemar" date="2020-01-18 08:59:47" ] Bonjour I am open again! I have added a new style, Chibi's! You can pick and choose from 3 different bases! For now there are only females at this time. [/quote]
I've added a male base!

All slots are still open.
gaemar wrote on 2020-01-18 08:59:47:
Bonjour I am open again!

ooo youve got a nice shop now :o Reference dragon/link: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58309167] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583092/58309167_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: glow sketch~ Payement: treasure, unless youd prefer gems :) Notes: i'd love to have her shades included, maybe a surprised, or uh... something rebellious looking? expression Shading/highlights: / Discord name: crowbot #6515 ~ Background: /
ooo youve got a nice shop now :o

Reference dragon/link:
58309167_350.png

Type: glow sketch~
Payement: treasure, unless youd prefer gems :)
Notes: i'd love to have her shades included, maybe a surprised, or uh... something rebellious looking? expression
Shading/highlights: /
Discord name: crowbot #6515 ~
Background: /
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@crowbot I've had this art shop before the glow shop :P I decided to just move it here even though it seems dead oop and I recently opened an adopt shop as well! I'll get to ur precious bab soon ^^ You can send a CR over with whatever you wish to pay with bc I don't mind either uwu
@crowbot I've had this art shop before the glow shop :P I decided to just move it here even though it seems dead oop and I recently opened an adopt shop as well! I'll get to ur precious bab soon ^^ You can send a CR over with whatever you wish to pay with bc I don't mind either uwu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10