Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll make a playlist for your OC | PING
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(Not me missing this ping)

1. Did I pay LOL

2. YES I'm surprised that you remember because I didn't when I ordered LOL (this is what I get for not naming my playlists descriptively), to be fair I've made some changes to details, but the same vibe as before haha.

3. Thank you so much! I love this <3
(Not me missing this ping)

1. Did I pay LOL

2. YES I'm surprised that you remember because I didn't when I ordered LOL (this is what I get for not naming my playlists descriptively), to be fair I've made some changes to details, but the same vibe as before haha.

3. Thank you so much! I love this <3
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
AqaqXxe.png
@L1BR4 1. Not yet!

2. I hope that it's alright even though it's the same character! I assumed you were after a different aspect or you wanted new songs because some stuff had changed. I also just,, love this character sm I was excited to find more stuff for him,,
@L1BR4 1. Not yet!

2. I hope that it's alright even though it's the same character! I assumed you were after a different aspect or you wanted new songs because some stuff had changed. I also just,, love this character sm I was excited to find more stuff for him,,
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Kunikida Anselm was tricky!! I wanted to try to capture both the "gucci shades" side and his "depressed/anxious gay" side lol. I hope I struck a good balance! I also threw a few Chinese songs in because of his background, especially because ???? is pretty perfect for that "gucci shades" aspect lol. Enjoy!!

Anselm Roland

1./ i'm so sorry | 2./ andy, you're a star | 3./ all men are pigs |4./ savages | 5./ ????(my new swag) | 6./ ??(emotionless) | 7./ take me anywhere

@Kunikida Anselm was tricky!! I wanted to try to capture both the "gucci shades" side and his "depressed/anxious gay" side lol. I hope I struck a good balance! I also threw a few Chinese songs in because of his background, especially because ???? is pretty perfect for that "gucci shades" aspect lol. Enjoy!!

Anselm Roland

1./ i'm so sorry | 2./ andy, you're a star | 3./ all men are pigs |4./ savages | 5./ ????(my new swag) | 6./ ??(emotionless) | 7./ take me anywhere

any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Desol What a lovely character!! So sad... <3 I tried to capture his vibe in the playlist--there are several instrumental songs as well, I hope that's alright!

Nocivus

1./ l'enfer | 2./ riku | 3./ otherside | 4./ through me (the flood) | 5./ beneath the surface | 6./ while my guitar gently weeps | 7./ in dreams | 8./ piano fantasy

Sorry for the confusion about Spotify--I should probably clarify that in my main post! If I made in-app playlists for everyone, I would have a lot hanging around. But I made you a little cover you could use for his playlist here just for fun!
@Desol What a lovely character!! So sad... <3 I tried to capture his vibe in the playlist--there are several instrumental songs as well, I hope that's alright!

Nocivus

1./ l'enfer | 2./ riku | 3./ otherside | 4./ through me (the flood) | 5./ beneath the surface | 6./ while my guitar gently weeps | 7./ in dreams | 8./ piano fantasy

Sorry for the confusion about Spotify--I should probably clarify that in my main post! If I made in-app playlists for everyone, I would have a lot hanging around. But I made you a little cover you could use for his playlist here just for fun!
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Alestrius Tried to strike a balance between Camillien's simplicity and love for plants (golden antlers, willow tree march) and Edelweiss' cold and cruel nature (bitter and sick, flawless). I tried to find some songs that would capture the romance between people like them (only us, tulip). I may have had it on a past playlist, but I felt like NFWMB seemed to fit them both really well. I hope you like how it turned out and that I got the right vibe!

Edelweiss + Camillien

1./ bitter and sick | 2./ flawless | 3./ only us | 4./ nfwmb | 5./ heavy in your arms | 6./ golden antlers | 7./ tulip | 8./ willow tree march

@Alestrius Tried to strike a balance between Camillien's simplicity and love for plants (golden antlers, willow tree march) and Edelweiss' cold and cruel nature (bitter and sick, flawless). I tried to find some songs that would capture the romance between people like them (only us, tulip). I may have had it on a past playlist, but I felt like NFWMB seemed to fit them both really well. I hope you like how it turned out and that I got the right vibe!

Edelweiss + Camillien

1./ bitter and sick | 2./ flawless | 3./ only us | 4./ nfwmb | 5./ heavy in your arms | 6./ golden antlers | 7./ tulip | 8./ willow tree march

any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher

I loved every minute of it, and Studio Killers is an A+ band so I was very happy to see you include one of their songs :3c

Edit: no. 5 was the piece de resistance 100/10 <3
@Fletcher

I loved every minute of it, and Studio Killers is an A+ band so I was very happy to see you include one of their songs :3c

Edit: no. 5 was the piece de resistance 100/10 <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida Oh no, I didn't realize that FR couldn't handle the Chinese characters ;o; but I'm glad that you like them anyway!! <3
@Kunikida Oh no, I didn't realize that FR couldn't handle the Chinese characters ;o; but I'm glad that you like them anyway!! <3
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
@Quintillion @MahuruRaji @Callows @plasticoctopus @Venusian @Eebee @TheRunawayRaven @ArowanaPrincess @Alestrius @Mareanie @Banjo @StarryNightt @Rocwylde @Xesei @Emordnilap @YetDarker @hotpocketguru @BioSkyFall @Jaderannosaurus @galaxychilde @L1br4 @dandyfrau @Starmax @liturgies @Kunikida @tamayori @ClanHeartsgleam @katzen @MaribelEmerson @SmokeGhost @Ambrite @ImagineWagons420 @xLILM0NSTERx @Quetzy @shirouda @Desol @fitz @LapisWings @MistyGold @Chimerii @PhantasiDreamin

Obligatory popping in to update the pinglist to the on-site one o/ Hop on if you're interested in a playlist in the future! I don't have any slots right now but I might sometime this winter c:
@Quintillion @MahuruRaji @Callows @plasticoctopus @Venusian @Eebee @TheRunawayRaven @ArowanaPrincess @Alestrius @Mareanie @Banjo @StarryNightt @Rocwylde @Xesei @Emordnilap @YetDarker @hotpocketguru @BioSkyFall @Jaderannosaurus @galaxychilde @L1br4 @dandyfrau @Starmax @liturgies @Kunikida @tamayori @ClanHeartsgleam @katzen @MaribelEmerson @SmokeGhost @Ambrite @ImagineWagons420 @xLILM0NSTERx @Quetzy @shirouda @Desol @fitz @LapisWings @MistyGold @Chimerii @PhantasiDreamin

Obligatory popping in to update the pinglist to the on-site one o/ Hop on if you're interested in a playlist in the future! I don't have any slots right now but I might sometime this winter c:
any pronouns

Wishlist || IG
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36