Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yukos Art Shop [FULL]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Peppaganda Pspspsps I lov u you are amazing as well!!

The total.would be 27USD (since I cant tell for sure how many silks would be visible) please DM me your PayPal Email so I can send an invoice <3
@Peppaganda Pspspsps I lov u you are amazing as well!!

The total.would be 27USD (since I cant tell for sure how many silks would be visible) please DM me your PayPal Email so I can send an invoice <3
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64551239][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645513/64551239_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] none, unless you want to do the petal fall. [b]Accent:[/b] a few sparkles, a few ribbons wherever you like, and at least one bird? i think a birdie on his nose would be adorable. the roses are not necessary. EDIT: forgot the feathers existed! let me know if you are comfortable doing those and what the price addition would be! [b]Lore/Personality:[/b] lovely baby boy with bird. that is all [b]Requested Expression/Pose[/b]: bird on his nose :> maybe he's looking up with one paw off the ground [b]Commission Type:[/b] Mini or Chibi, your discretion [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else I need to know?) [b]Payment method:[/b] USD. let me know the final quote!
@Yukorusshi

Dragon:
64551239_350.png
Apparel: none, unless you want to do the petal fall.
Accent: a few sparkles, a few ribbons wherever you like, and at least one bird? i think a birdie on his nose would be adorable. the roses are not necessary. EDIT: forgot the feathers existed! let me know if you are comfortable doing those and what the price addition would be!
Lore/Personality: lovely baby boy with bird. that is all
Requested Expression/Pose: bird on his nose :> maybe he's looking up with one paw off the ground
Commission Type: Mini or Chibi, your discretion
Notes: (Anything else I need to know?)
Payment method: USD. let me know the final quote!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity Oh I can totally do include everything! It depends on whether you prefer a chibi or mini, minis are smaller in size even as the full but usually easier for me to work with

For a chibi I would ask for 32USD
For a mini it would be 27USD!

Let me know which and feel free to DM me your Email either on here or discord! Thank you so much!
@bioluminosity Oh I can totally do include everything! It depends on whether you prefer a chibi or mini, minis are smaller in size even as the full but usually easier for me to work with

For a chibi I would ask for 32USD
For a mini it would be 27USD!

Let me know which and feel free to DM me your Email either on here or discord! Thank you so much!
@Yukorusshi ok, chibi I think! I'll DM you the rest on discord
@Yukorusshi ok, chibi I think! I'll DM you the rest on discord
they/it

art | skins | links | about
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63183920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631840/63183920_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Scry Colors/Genes:[/b] n/a [b]Apparel:[/b] n/a [b]Accent:[/b] n/a [b]Lore/Personality:[/b] smol babie, shy and introverted. witchy aesthetic. [b]Requested Expression/Pose[/b]: Any [b]Commission Type:[/b] Chibi [b]Notes:[/b] n/a [b]Payment method:[/b] USD
Dragon: 63183920_350.png
Scry Colors/Genes: n/a
Apparel: n/a
Accent: n/a
Lore/Personality: smol babie, shy and introverted. witchy aesthetic.
Requested Expression/Pose: Any
Commission Type: Chibi
Notes: n/a
Payment method: USD
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
@BabeRuthless Ohhhh such a cute child!!! The total would be 30USD! Please DM me your PayPal Email so I can send an invoice!
@BabeRuthless Ohhhh such a cute child!!! The total would be 30USD! Please DM me your PayPal Email so I can send an invoice!
@Yukorusshi
omg i love your art. :O

Is there anyway I could get on the pinglist? :>
@Yukorusshi
omg i love your art. :O

Is there anyway I could get on the pinglist? :>
how much treasure would it cost for a pixel dragon art thing? (ur art is really pretty! ;)
how much treasure would it cost for a pixel dragon art thing? (ur art is really pretty! ;)
YmkjgGR.gifhRGztgZ.gifWI1HIHE.gifhRGztgZ.gifEFriw6F.gif
Would love to be in the ping list please! Your art is so cute ugh
Would love to be in the ping list please! Your art is so cute ugh
Can I be added to your pinglist for more slots please? These are lovely!

@Yukorusshi ^^
Can I be added to your pinglist for more slots please? These are lovely!

@Yukorusshi ^^
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30