Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yukos Art Shop [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Drachenschwinge I might not do those for my FR shop anytime soon, since I feel like not too many people would actually want to pay the full price I get on Twitter.
I do want to reopen my commissions there soonish, too, though. Just gotta work on a new sheet xD

Though I'll note to ping you if I ever offer human art on here.
@Drachenschwinge I might not do those for my FR shop anytime soon, since I feel like not too many people would actually want to pay the full price I get on Twitter.
I do want to reopen my commissions there soonish, too, though. Just gotta work on a new sheet xD

Though I'll note to ping you if I ever offer human art on here.
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi
Is it ok to ask how much a certain dragon would be before ordering?
@Yukorusshi
Is it ok to ask how much a certain dragon would be before ordering?
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Nyrath Of course!! Gosh, that is more than fine!
Dont worry though, the highest price is basically just for people with 4637287234 Apparel pieces, difficult accents and difficult genes lol
I don't really think anybody will actually have to pay that high of a price, unless they want to make me suffer xD
@Nyrath Of course!! Gosh, that is more than fine!
Dont worry though, the highest price is basically just for people with 4637287234 Apparel pieces, difficult accents and difficult genes lol
I don't really think anybody will actually have to pay that high of a price, unless they want to make me suffer xD
@Yukorusshi Yeah, I understand that. Sadly I can't afford rlc commissions so those are always out of my reach xD

Thank you ^-^
@Yukorusshi Yeah, I understand that. Sadly I can't afford rlc commissions so those are always out of my reach xD

Thank you ^-^
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge Hmmm.. I see, so you prefer them on FR since you can pay with FR currency.. I honestly didn't think about that yet

Though if I offer human art over here, the prices wouldnt be low.
Chibis would be around 15USD aka 1500G or 1500kT and proper human art would be even more ;;

If you're still willing to pay that much plus even additional cost for whatever you want added for that character, I'd actually take your order right now.

Of course you can tell me what exactly you'd want and I could tell you what I'd have in mind price wise.

It's up to you though, it's just an offer
@Drachenschwinge Hmmm.. I see, so you prefer them on FR since you can pay with FR currency.. I honestly didn't think about that yet

Though if I offer human art over here, the prices wouldnt be low.
Chibis would be around 15USD aka 1500G or 1500kT and proper human art would be even more ;;

If you're still willing to pay that much plus even additional cost for whatever you want added for that character, I'd actually take your order right now.

Of course you can tell me what exactly you'd want and I could tell you what I'd have in mind price wise.

It's up to you though, it's just an offer
@Yukorusshi
Ahh, ok! Thank you! I was wondering how much this derg would be? Just as is, no skins or apparel or anything.
@Yukorusshi
Ahh, ok! Thank you! I was wondering how much this derg would be? Just as is, no skins or apparel or anything.
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Nyrath Most likely 9-10USD
@Nyrath Most likely 9-10USD
@Yukorusshi For me it's more like: I prefer to have the option to buy art for in-game currency, even if it's high (and not being able to afford it) than not having the option at all. If I know it's a high price I can at least start saving up even if I don't have it on hand ^^

But I understand artists usually prefer rlc because you can actually buy real things with it. If I could draw I'd probably do the exact same thing. So yeah, 1500g/1.5 Million t is a lot, but reasonable :)

I have a bit of FR currency on hand right now so that shouldn't be a problem. But I really don't want you to do this if you don't want to do it. I'd feel bad >.>

@Yukorusshi For me it's more like: I prefer to have the option to buy art for in-game currency, even if it's high (and not being able to afford it) than not having the option at all. If I know it's a high price I can at least start saving up even if I don't have it on hand ^^

But I understand artists usually prefer rlc because you can actually buy real things with it. If I could draw I'd probably do the exact same thing. So yeah, 1500g/1.5 Million t is a lot, but reasonable :)

I have a bit of FR currency on hand right now so that shouldn't be a problem. But I really don't want you to do this if you don't want to do it. I'd feel bad >.>

2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Yukorusshi Ahh awesome! Congrats on opening the shop :) I'll go right ahead and grab a slot! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=404310&tab=dragon&did=48303660][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483037/48303660_350.png?mtime=XEIX9wACW3M.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] Scar on eye (if youre comfortable with it: gloves, stockings and sword) [b]Lore/Personality:[/b] Quiet/serious but not rude and not an outsider either. Warrior of her clan with an affinity for rats! [b]Requested Expression/Pose[/b]: Not sure honestly, nothing too crazy/energetic though! [b]Notes:[/b] If it helps with inspiration, she has a [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAKOOzdFxqI]theme[/url]! Also, would it be possible to add one rat into the picture? [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Pinglist:[/b] Already on there and will stay on there :)
@Yukorusshi

Ahh awesome! Congrats on opening the shop :)
I'll go right ahead and grab a slot!

Dragon:
48303660_350.png?mtime=XEIX9wACW3M.png
Apparel: Scar on eye (if youre comfortable with it: gloves, stockings and sword)
Lore/Personality: Quiet/serious but not rude and not an outsider either. Warrior of her clan with an affinity for rats!
Requested Expression/Pose: Not sure honestly, nothing too crazy/energetic though!
Notes: If it helps with inspiration, she has a theme!
Also, would it be possible to add one rat into the picture?
Payment method: USD
Pinglist: Already on there and will stay on there :)
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Drachenschwinge Dont worry about it xD
I currently need some IG Currency anyway, otherwise I wouldnt offer the option.
I have alot of regene projects and need to expand my lair because my space is getting too tight hh
Plus doing a chibi for you won't hurt c:
I should note though that I currently don't or just do light shading. So I wont do any fancy shading because I currently can't bring myself to do it.
Plus the price would be even higher if I did xD

So yea, if you do wanna order, then order away! If it's a gijinka, I'd prefer some pictures I can actually look at because I'm bad at creating gijinkas-
Sorry about that haha
@Drachenschwinge Dont worry about it xD
I currently need some IG Currency anyway, otherwise I wouldnt offer the option.
I have alot of regene projects and need to expand my lair because my space is getting too tight hh
Plus doing a chibi for you won't hurt c:
I should note though that I currently don't or just do light shading. So I wont do any fancy shading because I currently can't bring myself to do it.
Plus the price would be even higher if I did xD

So yea, if you do wanna order, then order away! If it's a gijinka, I'd prefer some pictures I can actually look at because I'm bad at creating gijinkas-
Sorry about that haha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30