Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T/G/USD] morpho's gacha fund (USD open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Orders have been updated and a pinglist has been made. Thank you all so much!
Orders have been updated and a pinglist has been made. Thank you all so much!
@morphgenetic
Could I be added to the pinglist too? Thank you!
@morphgenetic
Could I be added to the pinglist too? Thank you!
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
I think you misspelled my username on your ping list. :3
I think you misspelled my username on your ping list. :3
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@morphogenetic

Hello! Please add me to your pinglist please! Thank you!
@morphogenetic

Hello! Please add me to your pinglist please! Thank you!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@morphogenetic

Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@morphogenetic

Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@isolt
Not at the moment. I'd like to keep it as one piece per order so that everyone gets a fair amount of art. Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your question.

@Drachenschwinge
Sorry, my bad! Fixed it just now.

Everyone else has been added to the pinglist. Let me know if I missed you.

EDIT: I'm going to finish all my current commissions before taking new ones.
@isolt
Not at the moment. I'd like to keep it as one piece per order so that everyone gets a fair amount of art. Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your question.

@Drachenschwinge
Sorry, my bad! Fixed it just now.

Everyone else has been added to the pinglist. Let me know if I missed you.

EDIT: I'm going to finish all my current commissions before taking new ones.
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@morphogenetic
love your art, could you please add me to the pinglist?
@morphogenetic
love your art, could you please add me to the pinglist?
lG0lDIb.png
All current commissions are done! Please send payment if you haven't already, and tell me if I should change anything or resize the image.

@Hikumi
I drew them twice because I wanted to practice art with couples, but you only have to pay for one sketch. Thanks for the request!

@piplad
Here's Teddy, his hair was really fun to draw. I didn't know what color his eyes were, so I just colored them in brown for now, but can definitely change them later. I also realized that I didn't know how to draw freckles haha, hopefully it looks ok. I'll PM you my paypal link soon.

@Starnotes
Here is Sol! I really like her design, I'm pretty fond of the theme you have going on there.

@vimai
Finally, here's your character (Nabi?). That art you did of her looks great, especially the colors.
All current commissions are done! Please send payment if you haven't already, and tell me if I should change anything or resize the image.

@Hikumi
I drew them twice because I wanted to practice art with couples, but you only have to pay for one sketch. Thanks for the request!

@piplad
Here's Teddy, his hair was really fun to draw. I didn't know what color his eyes were, so I just colored them in brown for now, but can definitely change them later. I also realized that I didn't know how to draw freckles haha, hopefully it looks ok. I'll PM you my paypal link soon.

@Starnotes
Here is Sol! I really like her design, I'm pretty fond of the theme you have going on there.

@vimai
Finally, here's your character (Nabi?). That art you did of her looks great, especially the colors.
Slots are now open! I made separate lists for USD and T/G and edited the amount of slots.

@SoulLugia11 @Mature @Drachenschwinge @SoullessWendigo @Hyasynthetic @Eiyora @Mazurkas @Osamu

By the way, how are my prices? Too high or too low?
Slots are now open! I made separate lists for USD and T/G and edited the amount of slots.

@SoulLugia11 @Mature @Drachenschwinge @SoullessWendigo @Hyasynthetic @Eiyora @Mazurkas @Osamu

By the way, how are my prices? Too high or too low?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11