Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T/G/USD] morpho's gacha fund (USD open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Username: SoullessWendigo
Sketch or Lineart: Sketch
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody: Fullbody
Color? (y/n): Y
Shading? (y/n):N
Background color: I'll leave it up to you as I'm not quite sure!
Payment type: 250kt (150kt+100g if I may mix it!)
Nathaniel and another reference of him (in different outfit) here!
Personality: He's serious, cold and calculated. Very cruel and bloodthirsty, too as suited for a monster. Despite this he really enjoys walking around forests at night, admiring how different world seems when viewed after sunset.
He's very protective of his family and will do anything to keep them safe. Nathaniel is also a very flirty/sassy guy, model and a great dancer!
The wings, piercings and glasses are optional so if you don't feel like drawing them you don't have to :)

If you have any questions let me know!

Username: SoullessWendigo
Shading? (y/n):N
Background color: I'll leave it up to you as I'm not quite sure!
Payment type: 250kt (150kt+100g if I may mix it!)
Nathaniel and another reference of him (in different outfit) here!
Personality: He's serious, cold and calculated. Very cruel and bloodthirsty, too as suited for a monster. Despite this he really enjoys walking around forests at night, admiring how different world seems when viewed after sunset.
He's very protective of his family and will do anything to keep them safe. Nathaniel is also a very flirty/sassy guy, model and a great dancer!
The wings, piercings and glasses are optional so if you don't feel like drawing them you don't have to :)

If you have any questions let me know!
KtAsLKR.gif
I'd love to take another treasure slot <3 Give me a minute to fill out the form :D

Username: Drachenschwinge
Color? (y/n): Yep
Shading? (y/n): Yes please!
Background color: Transparent again^^
Payment type: 300k

I'd love something for my boy Lunas here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=5580911
Please use his clothes he wears on the bottom examples as reference :3 (only that that purple scarf thing is supposed to be white; Out of excitement I didn't notice it had the wrong colour when the artist asked me if I needed anything changed xD)
I'd love to take another treasure slot <3 Give me a minute to fill out the form :D

Username: Drachenschwinge
Color? (y/n): Yep
Shading? (y/n): Yes please!
Background color: Transparent again^^
Payment type: 300k

I'd love something for my boy Lunas here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=5580911
Please use his clothes he wears on the bottom examples as reference :3 (only that that purple scarf thing is supposed to be white; Out of excitement I didn't notice it had the wrong colour when the artist asked me if I needed anything changed xD)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@morphogenetic

Hi, I'd love to claim a treasure/gems slot! As for your prices, I’m not all that good at pricing, but I think they’re fine!

Username: SoulLugia11
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody: Halfbody
Shading? (y/n): Y
Background color: Blue (any shade will do ^^)
Payment type: Gems (250g)

Character: Chris
Other: He has a personality description in his TH bio linked above, but just to give a short blurb, he’s a cool-headed guy who is dedicated to his work and loves joking with others (more specifically, he likes coming up with bad puns XD)! He’s also got a kind heart and likes helping others... just, you know, don’t try to mess with any of his friends. He’ll likely make you pay for it XD
@morphogenetic

Hi, I'd love to claim a treasure/gems slot! As for your prices, I’m not all that good at pricing, but I think they’re fine!

Username: SoulLugia11
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody: Halfbody
Shading? (y/n): Y
Background color: Blue (any shade will do ^^)
Payment type: Gems (250g)

Character: Chris
Other: He has a personality description in his TH bio linked above, but just to give a short blurb, he’s a cool-headed guy who is dedicated to his work and loves joking with others (more specifically, he likes coming up with bad puns XD)! He’s also got a kind heart and likes helping others... just, you know, don’t try to mess with any of his friends. He’ll likely make you pay for it XD
xk7ymDQ.png
@morphogenetic
you did an amazing job!! i love your art so much, thank you!!
i sent the gems in a crossroads for you :0
thank you again, i really appreciate it!! <333
@morphogenetic
you did an amazing job!! i love your art so much, thank you!!
i sent the gems in a crossroads for you :0
thank you again, i really appreciate it!! <333
Username: XiaoFei
Sketch or Lineart: sketch
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody: fullbody
Color? (y/n): y
Shading? (y/n): y
Background color: n
Payment type: usd
One of these guys: https://sta.sh/21h6z70huf17?edit=1

One of these girls (unless you like two of my guys instead, then two guys no girl): https://sta.sh/23s2agzq5c8?edit=1
One of these guys: https://sta.sh/21h6z70huf17?edit=1

One of these girls (unless you like two of my guys instead, then two guys no girl): https://sta.sh/23s2agzq5c8?edit=1
@XiaoFei
Thank you for the requests, but I'll only take the first one for now in case someone else wants a USD slot. If the slot isn't taken by someone else in a few days, I'll do your second request.
@XiaoFei
Thank you for the requests, but I'll only take the first one for now in case someone else wants a USD slot. If the slot isn't taken by someone else in a few days, I'll do your second request.
Sounds good!! Thank you for accepting the one order!! <33
Let me know your paypal info via pm, and let me know when you'd like for me to send the payment! <3
Sounds good!! Thank you for accepting the one order!! <33
Let me know your paypal info via pm, and let me know when you'd like for me to send the payment! <3
@morphogenetic
BEAUTIFUL amazing cool 10/10 Im in love ;; thanks a lot for the extra btw!! Id totally love to be on pinglist (FR t/g/items) to order something else for them or my girls aa I lov
thanks a lot they look so good and honestly I really love Sky's expression on the right one haha
@morphogenetic
BEAUTIFUL amazing cool 10/10 Im in love ;; thanks a lot for the extra btw!! Id totally love to be on pinglist (FR t/g/items) to order something else for them or my girls aa I lov
thanks a lot they look so good and honestly I really love Sky's expression on the right one haha
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@SoullessWendigo @Drachenschwinge @SoulLugia11 @XiaoFei
Hey guys! Would you be ok with style experimentation on your requests? They'll be less like sketches and more like lineart and/or painting because I've been working on different style techniques lately. You don't have to pay extra for it, just the same amount as a normal sketch. Let me know if you still want your art done normally.
@SoullessWendigo @Drachenschwinge @SoulLugia11 @XiaoFei
Hey guys! Would you be ok with style experimentation on your requests? They'll be less like sketches and more like lineart and/or painting because I've been working on different style techniques lately. You don't have to pay extra for it, just the same amount as a normal sketch. Let me know if you still want your art done normally.
@morphogenetic
I wouldn't mind seeing my character done in a different style so go ahead and experiment freely! ^-^ I'm actually quite excited to see how it will look!
@morphogenetic
I wouldn't mind seeing my character done in a different style so go ahead and experiment freely! ^-^ I'm actually quite excited to see how it will look!
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11