Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [T/G/USD] morpho's gacha fund (USD open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[center][b]Order Form[/b][/center] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of drawing:[/b] [b]Bust/Halfbody/Fullbody (if applicable):[/b] [b]Background color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Specific requests:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Character info/references:[/b] [/code]
Order Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of drawing:[/b] [b]Bust/Halfbody/Fullbody (if applicable):[/b] [b]Background color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Specific requests:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Character info/references:[/b]

[center][b]Current Orders[/b][/center] [b]USD[/b] [LIST=1] [*] open [*] open [/LIST] [b]Treasure/Gems[/b] [LIST=1] [*] @/Vovina [*] @/Eiyora [*] @/Hyasynthetic [/LIST] [center][b]Pinglist[/b] [code]@SoulLugia11 @Mature @Drachenschwinge @SoullessWendigo @Hyasynthetic @Eiyora @Mazurkas @Osamu @starrynite @Hikumi @Rexxazule @Phoenixfirebird @Xairathan @Echoshine @SoukokuCanon @SeaCrest @croix @Linai @Vovina @Styne[/code][/center]
Current Orders

USD
  1. open
  2. open

Treasure/Gems
  1. @/Vovina
  2. @/Eiyora
  3. @/Hyasynthetic
Bump, now open!
Bump, now open!
Your art is really pretty! Btw, the tumblr link doesn't work for me, it leads me to the homepage.

Username: Drachenschwinge
Sketch or Lineart: Sketch
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody: Fullbody
Color? (y/n): Yes
Shading? (y/n): Yup
Background color: Transparent would be nice but if you can't do that any you think looks good works^^
Payment type: 300k

This guy please, refs are further down his signature:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=3129924
Your art is really pretty! Btw, the tumblr link doesn't work for me, it leads me to the homepage.

Username: Drachenschwinge
Sketch or Lineart: Sketch
Headshot/Halfbody/Fullbody: Fullbody
Color? (y/n): Yes
Shading? (y/n): Yup
Background color: Transparent would be nice but if you can't do that any you think looks good works^^
Payment type: 300k

This guy please, refs are further down his signature:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28403&tab=dragon&did=3129924
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@morphogenetic hi there! I got a few questions aaaand Im interested in a slot I believe
1. how much to include an extra character? mostly thinking about buying couple art soo
2. are you ok with maybe someone ordering a sketch and maybe in the future coming back to get it colored (paying the price difference ofc)?
3. mmmm do you feel good with dragin scars, burn scars and/or wounds? (minor like lightly bleeding cuts, nothing heavy)
4. do you have any items wishlist?
@morphogenetic hi there! I got a few questions aaaand Im interested in a slot I believe
1. how much to include an extra character? mostly thinking about buying couple art soo
2. are you ok with maybe someone ordering a sketch and maybe in the future coming back to get it colored (paying the price difference ofc)?
3. mmmm do you feel good with dragin scars, burn scars and/or wounds? (minor like lightly bleeding cuts, nothing heavy)
4. do you have any items wishlist?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Drachenschwinge
I tried fixing the link, but in case it doesn't work, my username is clear2d.
Will do, added to the orders list!

@Hikumi
1. Let's say 75% of the price of one character to add a second one.
2. Sure!
3. I'm definitely fine with drawing minor wounds.
4. Not at the moment. I prefer flat currency but I also like genes and breed changes. What items were you thinking of as payment?
@Drachenschwinge
I tried fixing the link, but in case it doesn't work, my username is clear2d.
Will do, added to the orders list!

@Hikumi
1. Let's say 75% of the price of one character to add a second one.
2. Sure!
3. I'm definitely fine with drawing minor wounds.
4. Not at the moment. I prefer flat currency but I also like genes and breed changes. What items were you thinking of as payment?
@morphogenetic
Aaalright, gonna make an order then - and welp mostly anything I have on my search thread over here really - I have a couple links there to my apparel and fams visual list too
also forgot to ask one thing, since all your art samples even on tumblr are grayscale, are normal sketches (no extra for shading/color) totally uncolored or like monochrome/grayscale ?
@morphogenetic
Aaalright, gonna make an order then - and welp mostly anything I have on my search thread over here really - I have a couple links there to my apparel and fams visual list too
also forgot to ask one thing, since all your art samples even on tumblr are grayscale, are normal sketches (no extra for shading/color) totally uncolored or like monochrome/grayscale ?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@morphogenetic Let me know when to send payment :)
@morphogenetic Let me know when to send payment :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11