Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CrystalPenguin's art (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@myriadofstars Thats all fine >w<!!!
and thank you so much ;o;

@Arkonsel You can just order from me now if you want ;w;? then i can put you on the waiting list. It's just people who have paid who is on the waiting list.
sdfnjsk Thought i'm really glad to see you back ;w;!
@myriadofstars Thats all fine >w<!!!
and thank you so much ;o;

@Arkonsel You can just order from me now if you want ;w;? then i can put you on the waiting list. It's just people who have paid who is on the waiting list.
sdfnjsk Thought i'm really glad to see you back ;w;!
Commission_2.png
Bump
Bump
Commission_2.png
Bump
Bump
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin Hi! How much would a headshot of this Dragon cost me? ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46936795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469368/46936795_350.png[/img] [/url] Maybe with a calm/sad expression and [url=https://i.imgur.com/jYEzsNq.jpg] Lily flowers like this[/url] in his mane or creating a frame around him? Two headshots in his bio show what I'm thinking about ^^
@CrystalPenguin
Hi! How much would a headshot of this Dragon cost me? ^^

46936795_350.png

Maybe with a calm/sad expression and Lily flowers like this in his mane or creating a frame around him? Two headshots in his bio show what I'm thinking about ^^
KtAsLKR.gif
@CrystalPenguin

If you're still accepting orders, would you be willing to do a fullbody of this dude? He's got references in his bio. He's a friendly and excitable thing, but is also very dumb.
@CrystalPenguin

If you're still accepting orders, would you be willing to do a fullbody of this dude? He's got references in his bio. He's a friendly and excitable thing, but is also very dumb.
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@soulleswendigo it will be about 100g/100kt ;w;
@soulleswendigo it will be about 100g/100kt ;w;
Commission_2.png
@hyasynthetic i still accept orders -w- there is just a little waiting list.
But Yes, ig it the cat you want me to draw? Then it will be 200g/200kt
@hyasynthetic i still accept orders -w- there is just a little waiting list.
But Yes, ig it the cat you want me to draw? Then it will be 200g/200kt
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin
Yes, it is the cat, thank you! I'll send payment over now.
@CrystalPenguin
Yes, it is the cat, thank you! I'll send payment over now.
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@CrystalPenguin
The price is fine! Should I send payment now or after you've started on my piece?
My UN has two "s" in it so you didn't ping me ^^
@CrystalPenguin
The price is fine! Should I send payment now or after you've started on my piece?
My UN has two "s" in it so you didn't ping me ^^
KtAsLKR.gif
@soullesswendigo oh Sorry D:
But i only accept paid orders, so you can just send the payment and i will add you on the list -w-
@soullesswendigo oh Sorry D:
But i only accept paid orders, so you can just send the payment and i will add you on the list -w-
Commission_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8