Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CrystalPenguin's art (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CrystalPenguin that makes sense! I can do that! When would you like payment?
@CrystalPenguin that makes sense! I can do that! When would you like payment?
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@Keryth Just right now if possible -w-
then i will put you on my list.
@Keryth Just right now if possible -w-
then i will put you on my list.
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin Alrighty! I didn't see anything about payment policies, and artists tend to have different preferences,,, I'll get it sent over!
@CrystalPenguin Alrighty! I didn't see anything about payment policies, and artists tend to have different preferences,,, I'll get it sent over!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@Keryth Aaah!! okay xD
i think i then have to make that <w<
But i prefer to be payed first, before i make anything. Mostly because i do put alot a work into my drawings.
@Keryth Aaah!! okay xD
i think i then have to make that <w<
But i prefer to be payed first, before i make anything. Mostly because i do put alot a work into my drawings.
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin Heya! If you're still open I would love to get a fullbody piece done of Tapestry!
@CrystalPenguin Heya! If you're still open I would love to get a fullbody piece done of Tapestry!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath Sure! It will be 200gems/Kt for him -w-
@SilverDeath Sure! It will be 200gems/Kt for him -w-
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin Sure thing, sending it over now :3
@CrystalPenguin Sure thing, sending it over now :3
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Bump
Bump
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin I'd love to get a headshot of this darling done; (How much would it be?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=404568&tab=dragon&did=45305845][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=ea2c5c1992c07ddbb191f66d8716984e1bf8cfb1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Are the small backgrounds included in the price too (i.e; the first example on your post has a cute background)? If so, I'd love to get a soft blue version of that. OH, and before I forget, do you by any chance do simple apparel? I'd love to get the Pristine Rose Thorn Crown and the Gossamer Silk Veil she currently has on. ;; Absolutely adorable art though. <3 Def recommending to a friend~!
@CrystalPenguin I'd love to get a headshot of this darling done; (How much would it be?)
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=ea2c5c1992c07ddbb191f66d8716984e1bf8cfb1&dummyext=prev.png

Are the small backgrounds included in the price too (i.e; the first example on your post has a cute background)? If so, I'd love to get a soft blue version of that.

OH, and before I forget, do you by any chance do simple apparel? I'd love to get the Pristine Rose Thorn Crown and the Gossamer Silk Veil she currently has on. ;;

Absolutely adorable art though. <3 Def recommending to a friend~!
gL8gG09.png
@xoThanatos
;o; love your drgon omg, so pretty
Yes, the background on the headshoot is included -w-
and with apperal it will cost 100gems/kt >w<

But iiih thank you ;w;!! thats so sweet of you <3
@xoThanatos
;o; love your drgon omg, so pretty
Yes, the background on the headshoot is included -w-
and with apperal it will cost 100gems/kt >w<

But iiih thank you ;w;!! thats so sweet of you <3
Commission_2.png