Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CrystalPenguin's art (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Echoshine

Sure >W<!! just send the payment in Treasure or gems and i will put you on the waiting list >w<

The headshot will be - 60Gems or 60.000 Treausre
Fullbody - 200Gems or 200.000 Treasure
@Echoshine

Sure >W<!! just send the payment in Treasure or gems and i will put you on the waiting list >w<

The headshot will be - 60Gems or 60.000 Treausre
Fullbody - 200Gems or 200.000 Treasure
Commission_2.png
@crystalpenguin

Actually can I just get 2 headshots? :,O

Sorry!!
@crystalpenguin

Actually can I just get 2 headshots? :,O

Sorry!!
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@echoshine
Its alright ;w;
It will just be 120gems or 120.000 treasure you will have to send -w-
@echoshine
Its alright ;w;
It will just be 120gems or 120.000 treasure you will have to send -w-
Commission_2.png
Bump
Bump
Commission_2.png
Bump
Bump
Commission_2.png
Bump
Bump
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin I have a question – would you be willing to do a drawing based off a detailed description, headshot, and a hair reference picture? Sorry this is kind of a weird request, but I l have an oc I would love to get art of but I can't draw humans myself.
@CrystalPenguin I have a question – would you be willing to do a drawing based off a detailed description, headshot, and a hair reference picture? Sorry this is kind of a weird request, but I l have an oc I would love to get art of but I can't draw humans myself.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
I can giv it a try. It of course really dempents on the complex of the description.
But just send me a pm of what you maybe want and then we can talk about it?
@myriadofstars
I can giv it a try. It of course really dempents on the complex of the description.
But just send me a pm of what you maybe want and then we can talk about it?
Commission_2.png
@CrystalPenguin Of course! And if you can't that's totally fine, I was just wondering. :) Love your art, by the way.
@CrystalPenguin Of course! And if you can't that's totally fine, I was just wondering. :) Love your art, by the way.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@CrystalPenguin Can you add me to your pinglist? You did so beautifully, I definitely want to order again from you!
@CrystalPenguin Can you add me to your pinglist? You did so beautifully, I definitely want to order again from you!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8