Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art's Art Stall | Closed! | Slots full
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Bump
Bump

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
Hey Art, I'd like some Art!
Dragon/Oc/Description: Jamie, a Salmonid (fish) From Splatoon! If that's ok.
What I want: Finished Headshot (1kg right?)
Specific details: I'd like to use this as a twitter icon for Halloween! It'd be cute if you could maybe draw her wearing this hat, or this hat, whatever you prefer. I'd like her looking cute, rather than scary.
Deals/Discounts/Events: -spins in the air-

I'd like to pay in gems! I can also make you Baldwin genes, like Capsule, and I have a Python scroll if you want that.

Uh, but, I know Salmonids are weird, lol... So if you'd prefer to not draw her, that's fine.
Hey Art, I'd like some Art!
Dragon/Oc/Description: Jamie, a Salmonid (fish) From Splatoon! If that's ok.
What I want: Finished Headshot (1kg right?)
Specific details: I'd like to use this as a twitter icon for Halloween! It'd be cute if you could maybe draw her wearing this hat, or this hat, whatever you prefer. I'd like her looking cute, rather than scary.
Deals/Discounts/Events: -spins in the air-

I'd like to pay in gems! I can also make you Baldwin genes, like Capsule, and I have a Python scroll if you want that.

Uh, but, I know Salmonids are weird, lol... So if you'd prefer to not draw her, that's fine.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
Hi hi! You might already know this but I think that your prices are way too low,
~ $1-100g-100kt and you’ve got pieces that list 800kt-1.6kg-$30 so when paying with treasure you’d get like x4 less than your usd price @_@
Hi hi! You might already know this but I think that your prices are way too low,
~ $1-100g-100kt and you’ve got pieces that list 800kt-1.6kg-$30 so when paying with treasure you’d get like x4 less than your usd price @_@
0034.png
@SilverStarSheep, That's all good! I can make work as an icon for sure :) Send the trade when you're ready!

@Skadiv I DIDn't actually hah v;;
Pricing is so hard on this site. All the slots are filled up on this opening so I'll definetly raise them following the next, tysm for letting me know!!
@SilverStarSheep, That's all good! I can make work as an icon for sure :) Send the trade when you're ready!

@Skadiv I DIDn't actually hah v;;
Pricing is so hard on this site. All the slots are filled up on this opening so I'll definetly raise them following the next, tysm for letting me know!!
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
Oh my, no worries! Feel free to ping me if you need a peer review before reopening, happy to help.
Oh my, no worries! Feel free to ping me if you need a peer review before reopening, happy to help.
0034.png
@SaltyNoodles

Just to like, make sure we're on the same page!

Did you just want the gems, or did you also want the Capsule gene/other genes from Baldwin? You didn't specify so I don't wanna send the wrong payment, pfpfpf

Edit: also if you're wanting to increase your prices, I think that's a good thing, but I wouldn't be able to afford it. ^^;
I wouldn't want to make you charge less than what you're wanting, though. So I guess at that point it's up to you pff
@SaltyNoodles

Just to like, make sure we're on the same page!

Did you just want the gems, or did you also want the Capsule gene/other genes from Baldwin? You didn't specify so I don't wanna send the wrong payment, pfpfpf

Edit: also if you're wanting to increase your prices, I think that's a good thing, but I wouldn't be able to afford it. ^^;
I wouldn't want to make you charge less than what you're wanting, though. So I guess at that point it's up to you pff
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
@SilverStarSheep Nah! I'll wait until next time no worries :)
Also apologies, swapped over to graveyards so just getting to this now!

I'd prefer gems but I'm always looking for capsule so Cheapest one on the auction house rn is 120 so That's what we'll price the genes for if that's alright :0 that being the non veilspun one :0
@SilverStarSheep Nah! I'll wait until next time no worries :)
Also apologies, swapped over to graveyards so just getting to this now!

I'd prefer gems but I'm always looking for capsule so Cheapest one on the auction house rn is 120 so That's what we'll price the genes for if that's alright :0 that being the non veilspun one :0
16453.png
6JTiqfF.png
aC86tUH.png
uVEyOnT.png
Yw8EvNQ.png

Art Shop
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
@SaltyNoodles

no problem!

gems is fine! I can add capsule on as, like, a tip. I do commissions myself, so I just wanted to confirm and communicate so something doesn't get lost along the way, lol. you kinda learn that the hard way.

I need to make capsule yet, and I've got something else on the cauldron, so I'll probably add it in the second payment after the preview (going by your rules that sounds like how you do it).

thanks again for drawing my little fish! it's surprising how difficult it can be to find someone willing to draw Salmonids. I guess they're just too different from the human-like inklings and octolings from splatoon, haha.
@SaltyNoodles

no problem!

gems is fine! I can add capsule on as, like, a tip. I do commissions myself, so I just wanted to confirm and communicate so something doesn't get lost along the way, lol. you kinda learn that the hard way.

I need to make capsule yet, and I've got something else on the cauldron, so I'll probably add it in the second payment after the preview (going by your rules that sounds like how you do it).

thanks again for drawing my little fish! it's surprising how difficult it can be to find someone willing to draw Salmonids. I guess they're just too different from the human-like inklings and octolings from splatoon, haha.
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
Dragon/Oc/Description: Boop, Miss Sharp https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15862262
What I want: (Fullbody, Bust, Pixel, Ect.) Pixel Sprite, full body, like your dragon breathing fire example
Specific details: In the link, there is a scry for a "golden age outfit" and it would be cool to do a sprite with one of those but basically your dragon breathing fire example except breathing electricity.
Payment: I saw on your wishlist you wanted the hypnotic sight vials, I have two rn and was wondering if that would be sufficient?
Dragon/Oc/Description: Boop, Miss Sharp https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15862262
What I want: (Fullbody, Bust, Pixel, Ect.) Pixel Sprite, full body, like your dragon breathing fire example
Specific details: In the link, there is a scry for a "golden age outfit" and it would be cool to do a sprite with one of those but basically your dragon breathing fire example except breathing electricity.
Payment: I saw on your wishlist you wanted the hypnotic sight vials, I have two rn and was wondering if that would be sufficient?
@SaltyNoodles Hey there! I was wondering if I could potentially grab a finished chibi or fullbody for some items! I can also toss in some currency to help make up any difference there might be. Here's what I can offer: [item=voidfollow armet][item=voidfollow spikescarf][item=voidfollow flightshroud][item=voidfollow tasset][item=voidfollow grimplate][item=voidfollow tailspine][item=tertiary gene: capsule] + Horizon Starsilk and Nebula Starsilk sets, assorted pieces of the Seaspray apparel, multiple Vials of Hypnotic Sight Depending on what you might be look for under the umbrella of armor apparel, I might have some pieces I can toss to you from those as well!
@SaltyNoodles
Hey there! I was wondering if I could potentially grab a finished chibi or fullbody for some items! I can also toss in some currency to help make up any difference there might be.

Here's what I can offer:
Voidfollow Armet Voidfollow Spikescarf Voidfollow Flightshroud Voidfollow Tasset Voidfollow Grimplate Voidfollow Tailspine Tertiary Gene: Capsule

+ Horizon Starsilk and Nebula Starsilk sets, assorted pieces of the Seaspray apparel, multiple Vials of Hypnotic Sight

Depending on what you might be look for under the umbrella of armor apparel, I might have some pieces I can toss to you from those as well!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17